Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rising Fist cards revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Strong Energy & Fighting Stadium seem pretty good...
When was the last time we had more than 2 attacks on a Pokemon?
Lucario-EX has 3.

arceus is the last set i'm seeing, think they should do more 3 attack poke, maybe on basic/stage 1 so the common/uncommons are more interesting

All those cards are really good, especially the Trainers and Strong Energy. If I'm right, with Korrina, you can take an Item without taking a Pokemon, so Korrina looks like it could replace Skyla after Skyla is rotated out of the format. I'm super excited for Lucario EX.

All those cards are really good, especially the Trainers and Strong Energy. If I'm right, with Korrina, you can take an Item without taking a Pokemon, so Korrina looks like it could replace Skyla after Skyla is rotated out of the format. I'm super excited for Lucario EX.

Skyla lets you search for a Trainer, which means it can search for more cards than Korrina, technically.

So fighting Pokemon will be doing 60 more damage most of the time. Why is this game becoming harder to play...

Well, welcome back Mewtwo EX and Mewtwo wars.

So fighting Pokemon will be doing 60 more damage most of the time. Why is this game becoming harder to play...

Well, welcome back Mewtwo EX and Mewtwo wars.

"Most of the time" isn't really accurate. If you're not using an EX there is no stadium bonus, and in typical Special Energy ways once you lose a Strong Energy, it's gone and you're not getting it back.

But yes, welcome back Mewtwo, for sure.

"Most of the time" isn't really accurate. If you're not using an EX there is no stadium bonus, and in typical Special Energy ways once you lose a Strong Energy, it's gone and you're not getting it back.

But yes, welcome back Mewtwo, for sure.

They are throwing way too much at us for us to handle. Sure this kills darkrai, which Im happy about because Im tired of the dark types. I know what I want to play but not sure how to build it. This is the first time I dont know how to build a deck.

They are throwing way too much at us for us to handle. Sure this kills darkrai, which Im happy about because Im tired of the dark types. I know what I want to play but not sure how to build it. This is the first time I dont know how to build a deck.

I agree with "Vaporeon". It's way too much for us to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back