Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rochester Hills MI, 2nd place seniors

n00bmuffin

Event: Rochester Hills, MI Battle Road
Attendance: 14 in seniors
Top cut: Top 2
My deck: kingdrazorz

So, I get there, and get registered. Someone's gigas sleeves are marked, so I loan them some (oops, forgot to get them back). My dad goes and gets some qdoba, and I just sit around talking until the first round starts.

Round 1- Chelsea s.(?) (idk)
Her start: a lone regice. I get T1 Kingdra, and win turn 2.
1-0

Oh, and I trade for: an TSD , a Mewtwo X pack, and a Claydol :smile:

Round 2-Justin N. (Kingdra)
Mirror. I get the better setup, and get the game.
2-0

Round 3-David R. (Kingdra)
It keeps going back and forth, and towards the end it looks like I'm about to win. He has a baltoy and beldum, compared to my Claydol and 2 Kingdra. I kill whatever he had up before, and it's now 2-1. He puts up baltoy. All he can do is Psychic balance, to draw four. I Dragon Pump, killing baltoy. It's 1-1 now. He just has a beldum. GG, I think. Well, now I find out what he drew: Horsea, Candy, Bebe's, and a roseanne's. He Bebe's for a Kingdra, rare candy, attach to beldum, retreat, Aqua stream for 70, barely knocking me out. :frown: BG.

2-1

Round 4-Andre (idk)
I T2 Seadra him.
3-1

So now we sit around, waiting to see who makes cut besides David; me or Aaron. The judge asks for mi deck, I go outside to tell Aaron, but no one believes me. We go back inside, and the judge posts the pairings. Me and David. I give ricky $2 to go buy me a bottle of disgusting bottled water (you could have told me they have vitamin water...).

Top Cut-David R w/ Kingdra

Game 1
He has horsea, candy, kingdra. Too bad he goes first. He doesn't recover after that.
4-1

Game 2
idk, but it was close.
4-2

Game 3
I accidently say that I want to go first instead of second...el stupido...That costs me the game.
4-3, 3-2 overall.

Packs suxed

Props
Tyler's mom
Good trade
Getting an TSD
Not doing TERRIBLE
No spencer
Kingdra

Slopz
Baltoy
David's luck