Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rock Band 2 Announced

blitz101

Not that any Guitar hero fans out there care, but rock band 2 has been announced by Harmonix I don't know the full details but i know it will have most of the functions from guitar hero world tour (don't take my word for it its just a hunch). Anyway thats about it, oh and i don't hate guitar hero or anything i have both games i just wanted to let you guys know.

Man, I really think that they need to slow down making all these different Rock Bands and Guitar Heroes... they're really killing the series and taking how special it is by constantly releasing titles like this. I wonder how much time they have left before everything drastically slows down (similar to DDR). Anyway, thanks for the news.

no problem :D and i totally agree with you, releasing all these games less than a year after its previous and all of them coming out at the same time its hard to decide which to choose

I keep waiting to see what special stuff the next one has before I buy anything. Also, they don't have a PC one, which is a bummer.

Hopefully the Wii version of this one will have downloadable songs. Seriously, first Rock Band for Wii lacking that, with a fake (moderator edit for content) excuse ("we want to focus on the core gameplay") to cover up that they just couldn't work it out with Nintendo, was just plain terrible.

Marril-edit: Woo, I managed a post worth ominous red. Go me.

Last edited:
Hopefully the Wii version of this one will have downloadable songs. Seriously, first Rock Band for Wii lacking that, with a fake (moderator edit for content) excuse ("we want to focus on the core gameplay") to cover up that they just couldn't work it out with Nintendo, was just plain terrible.

Marril-edit: Woo, I managed a post worth ominous red. Go me.

Well, since guitar hero world tour will have dlc for wii there is a 99% chance of dlc coming with rock band 2. Since Wii didn't have dlc i got my rock band for 360

Just because GH4 will have it doesn't mean RB2 will. Personally, I'll only believe it when it's officially confirmed. And even then I'll still be suspicious until I see actual downloaded songs on my TV screen.

Just because GH4 will have it doesn't mean RB2 will. Personally, I'll only believe it when it's officially confirmed. And even then I'll still be suspicious until I see actual downloaded songs on my TV screen.
First of all, they already announced dlc for wii and ps2 for rock band(1) in july so since rock band(1) will have dlc I'm guessing it makes sense for rock band 2 to have dlc

First of all, they already announced dlc for wii and ps2 for rock band(1) in july so since rock band(1) will have dlc I'm guessing it makes sense for rock band 2 to have dlc

Those track packs are an insult to DLC. Not being able to pick and choose your songs is a horrible way to do it, because (insert profanity here) to paying $30 for perhaps two or three songs I want and a batch of chaff.

Those track packs are an insult to DLC. Not being able to pick and choose your songs is a horrible way to do it, because (insert profanity here) to paying $30 for perhaps two or three songs I want and a batch of chaff.

They will release more dlc for wii and ps2 thats why they labeled it vol. 1 and I thought we were talking about dlc being available for rock band 2 not how much of a rip off it will be for the Wii

Back