Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rocket's Master Plan

Ok, those who know me from the CaC section know I'm currently working on a set trilogy called EX: Rocket's Master Plan. Well, as you may have guessed, there's a storyline behind the sets. So, here is the story.

Chapter 1:
Reincarnation of Giovanni​
---
"You idiot, how many times have I told you, Fearow eat Weedle and Caterpie!" The rocket admin said, taking a notebook and smacking a grunt across the face with it.
"But, I thought that was cruel...so I fed it actual worms..." The grunt said, stumbling to the floor.
"Cruel?! You thought feeding Pokemon to a Pokemon was cruel?! I think you need to learn a little bit about the circle of life, and I know just how we can go about teaching that to you!" The admin replied back, pressing a button on a desk in the room they were in, an old fashioned school computer computer lab of sorts. A slot opened in the desk, bringing up an aquarium-type cage containing at least 20 Caterpie and Weedle, squirming around for freedom. Then, he threw a Pokeball from his belt onto the ground, releasing a Fearow.
"You're not...!" The grunt exclaimed, crawling back in fear.
"Now learn your lesson, fool!" The admin replied, as the Fearow descended upon the aquarium.
"No! I won't let you! Hypno!" The grunt exclaimed, throwing a Pokeball at the Fearow. The Pokeball opened to release a Hypno, which, powered by the momentum of the ball, kicked the Fearow upside the chin dealing quite a bit of damage.
"Hypno, Psychic!" The grunt exclaimed. The Hypno landed on the ground, closed it's eyes, and waved it's arms around, striking Fearow with a blast of psychic energy.
"Impudent little brat!" The admin exclaimed. "Return, Fearow! Go, Gengar!" Yet another Pokeball was thrown, and it released a Gengar, which agiley landed on the ground.
"Gengar, Shadow Ball!" The Admin exclaimed. Gengar put it's hands together and formed a ball of pitchblack energy, which it shot at the Hypno, knocking it out in one hit.
"Hypno!" The grunt exclaimed. "Grr...I choose you, Fla-" Suddenly, the grunt was interrupted by the loud slamming of a door against the wall.
"Charles, get back to the meeting room! All admins are required at once!" The person who had busted in, a female admin, yelled at the admin that had been fighting the grunt.
"We'll settle this later." Charles said, returning his Gengar and leaving the room.
The grunt sighed. "Well, he's gone now, little guys..." He said, tipping the aquarium so the Caterpie and Weedle could crawl out. Within a minute they had all dissapeared into some hole in the wall. He returned his Hypno and left the room through a door on the opposite side of the door which Charles had left through.

"I have called you all here today..." A man in a lab coat who's face was masked by a large hood said to a room full of every Team Rocket Admin in Johto. "...To inform you of Giovanni's latest plan."
Mutters of "Giovanni?!" and "I thought he dissapeared!" could be heard throughout the room.
"Yes, we all know that after being defeated once again in Johto 7 years ago, he supposedly vanished and was never seen again. But recently after he vanished, the region of Hoenn was discovered along with new Pokemon. Now, had he been accounted for at the time, who would be controlling Hoenn?"
"US!" An rowdy admin wearing motor gang clothes yelled from the crowd.
"Indeed. Well, since he was missing, it was taken over by two previously unknown teams, Team Aqua and Team Magma. Then, the region of Orre was discovered, and taken over by Team Snagem an organization known as Cipher! Giovanni became infuriated by this and unbeknownst to many, made his return a few months ago. He has come up with a new plan to take over everything, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, and beyond!" The man exclaimed, thrusting his arm into the air and pushing a button on the wall behind him. A platform descended from above, and smoke filled the room.
Once the smoke had cleared, a male figure could be seen on the platform. All Rocket Admins in the room recognized the body as Giovanni, but the face...was half robotic. Giovanni was now a Cyborg.
"Giovanni?!" Charles exclaimed. Charles and the female admin who took him from the computer room were not just ordinary admins, they were part of Giovanni's special 5 person elite admin team.
"Yes, it is I." Giovanni replied in a slightly mechanical tone.
The crowd gasped.
"I assume you have other duties?" Giovanni said, turning to the person in the lab coat.
"Indeed." He replied, taking off his hood as he headed towards the door.
"Then you may leave...Blaine."
---

Last edited:
well at least I know we have 1 reader =/
---
Chapter 2:
No Threat​
---
"Tch, I think that robotic brain screwed up his thought process." Charles said to Jill, the female member of Giovanni's elite squad that had stopped him before, as they walked down a hallway.
"I agree, this plan seems too outlandish and complicated..." She replied, stretching her arms back and yawning.
"But I guess phase 1 isn't too hard, we have Blaine on our side already." Charles said.
"Haven't you heard? Blaine already took Brock and Erika prisoner. It's only a matter of time before they come to our side. In fact, do you want to go watch?" Jill asked in a slightly sinister tone.
"Sure, I'd love to." Charles replied with a more sinister tone and a laugh.

"Ah, Charles, Jill, glad you could make it." Hank, the third member of the elite squad and the rowdy one who had yelled out in the crowd yesterday, said.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Where are the prisoners?" Charles asked in response.
"They're right here." Blaine said, walking through the doorway with Brock and Erika behind him.
"They're already converted?!" Jill exclaimed, because when Brock and Erika walked out, they were wearing Team Rocket clothes.
"Indeed." Blaine replied, "Sorry you didn't get to see the show."
"Whatever, we'll be sure not to miss it next time. Who are we converting next?" Charles asked.
"About that..." Hank said in a 'here we go again' tone.
"About it...?" Jill asked.
"We're...the three of us...are responsible for capturing Misty and Koga." Hank replied, sighing.
"That it? That's not so bad, I assume Lauren and Ryan are going to be catching Lt. Surge and Sabrina?" Jill asked.
"Indeed, the other two members of your team are going for the other two Gym Leaders. Now then, I wish you good luck, as I must be going to assist Lauren and Ryan now." Blaine said, exiting through the door he came in through.
"Aw, they need the help of a Gym Leader to catch a Gym Leader? Hah!" Hank laughed.
"As do you three. I will be assiting you in the capture of Misty and Koga." Erika interrupted.
"...Oh..." Hank said, feeling shot down.
"Well, let's get going." Charles said.

"JOIN TEAM ROCKET?!" Misty exclaimed, backing away from Hank. "No way, not in a million years!"
"Then we will have to use force." Jill said. "Go, Crobat!" Crobat popped out of it's Pokeball and swooped towards Misty.
"Starmie!" Misty exclaimed, sending her Starmie out to defend against the attack.
"Crobat, Bite it!" Jill exclaimed. Crobat flew at Starmie and bit it right in it's core, which began flashing rapidly.
"Haha! Gengar, finish it!" Charles exclaimed, releasing his Gengar which immediately began conjuring up a Shadow Ball.
"Starmie!" Misty exclaimed as the Ball hit Starmie dead on and broke through it's flashing core. "What the?!" Misty exclaimed. The ball tore through Starmie and kept going, heading straight for Misty.
"And with the right mixture of herbal components..." Erika said, popping up from behind Misty, commanding her Vileplume to use Sleep Powder right as the Shadow Ball hit Misty. "Whala, she'll be in a coma until I command Vileplume to give her the remedy so we can convert her."
"And now on to Koga." Hank said.

"Erika! I cannot believe you!" Koga said, swiftly running backwards away from Erika, who threw out her Tangela to battle.
"You will join us or die." Erika said in a characterless tone. "Even if you choose the die option, you will still join us." She commanded Tangela to go after Koga.
"You may have seduced Misty, Brock, and Erika, but you shall not take me!" Koga exclaimed, counterattacking with Venomoth, which began flapping it's wings rapidly, blowing Tangela away.
"Then you shall burn in the flames of Team Rocket's wrath." Erika said, as an Arcanine jumped up from behind her.
"Wha-What?! You have accomplaces?!" Koga exclaimed, stuttering.
"You betcha!" Hank said, jumping up onto his Arcanine and Riding it towards Koga, unleashing a flamethrower on Venomoth.
"You'll never catch me!" Koga exclaimed, dissapearing into thin air.
"Can't we now?" Jill said from the corner, sending out a Magneton. "Magneton, Lock On and Zap Cannon!"
Magneton began twitching furiously, aiming at all different points in the room, the singled in on a lamp hanging from the ceiling and fired a blast of lightning at it. The lamp came crashing down, Koga in it.
"Darnit..." He said, dashing away to a door on the other side of the room.
"After him!" Jill exclaimed and the group chased him. The door led to a completely white room.
"I'll go in first." Hank said.
"Wait." Charles replied. "Gengar!" Gengar came out and used it's powers, sending telekinetic waves into the room, revealing all sorts of traps.
"Let's see...a trap hole right in front of the door, spiked sections of the walls ready to crash in on you after that, a spiked floor after that, then a swinging axe, followed by an Android with two lasers mounted on it with 360 degrees view. Peice of cake." Jill said, sending out a Golem. "Golem, you know what to do!" She exclaimed.
Golem jumped across the trap hole, triggering the spiked walls, which were about 3 feet tall sections. It jumped up at just the right time for the spikes to intermesh with eachother, jamming their system, while it landed safely on the top of the spikes. Then, it summoned a giant rock to cover the trap hole. It then proceeded to the Spiked floor, and one spike at a time, used it's massive strength the rip the spikes off the floor and throw them at the walls, creating a path through the floor. It walked up to the swinging axe and got in it's trajectory path. The axe swung at it, and it used it's strength again to hold the axe back, while flinging boulders off it's body to cut the wooden handle of the axe from the ceiling, causing it to crash down and fall against the wall. This triggered the android, which turned around and started firing lasers at Golem, which did nothing to it's rock hard skin. The rest of the group caught up to Golem while it acted as a wall, and Magneton fired a bolt of electricity at the android, causing it to cease to function.
"Pretty basic traps." Jill said as they continued forward.
Koga was in the next room, eating Ramen from a cup. "What?!" He exclaimed, choking on his Ramen.
"Magneton! While he's vulnerable!" Jill exclaimed, commandind Magneton to fire a Zap Cannon at Koga. In his unpreparedness, it hit him dead on, knocking him out so they could carry him back to the base.

At the base, Blaine, Lauren, and Ryan were already waiting for them, brainwashed Brock, Lt. Surge, and Sabrina with them.
"Ah, you are back." Blaine said. "Follow me."
He took them into the back room where a large pod was standing. It was a typical pod like what you see in tv is used for teleportation, fusion, etc. On the center of the Pod front cover was a triangle of turned off lights.
"Place them in here. Koga seems to be regaining conciousness, so we'll do him now." Blaine said, grabbing Koga and putting him in the pod. The door closed, Blaine flipped a switch, and the machine started up. There were all kinds of beeps, and the triangle on the front lighted up rainbow colors. After a few seconds, It stopped, and the pod opened, revealing a Koga with a vacant expression similiar to Erika, Brock, Lt. Surge and Sabrina's.
"Now for Misty." Erika said, commanding Vileplume to wake her up.
"What? What? Where am I?!" Misty exclaimed, immediately being stuffed into the pod, which immediately closed. The same thing as with Koga happened, and a brainwashed Misty stepped out.
Blaine pulled a Walkie-Talkie from his pocket. "You can come in now, sir." He said. Giovanni walked through the door moments later, seeing the line up of the 6 brainwashed gym leaders.
"Very good." He said, "As I thought. Kanto was no threat."
---

Last edited:
here ya go, 2 chapters for the price of one! I'm releasing these things like...faster then a hobo can eat a sandwich..
---
Chapter 3
Breakout​
---
"Man, grunt work sucks." Derek, the grunt from the computer lab, said, as he mopped up some Machoke vomit. The Machoke that had spewed it was nearby, laying down on a makeshift bed made of cardboard boxes.
"WHAT?! You don't give the Pokemon Breaks!!!" Lauren, who had just come in, slamming the door to the janitorial type room they were in, exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, it's just, it was sick and..." Derek sputtered.
"I Don't really care if it was having a Heart Attack, Pneumonia, and 3 types of Cancer all at the same time! You do NOT give the Pokemon breaks! Or do you want me to take his break time out of yours, hmm?!" Lauren hissed back at him.
"S-Sorry!" He said weakly, pulling the Machoke off the boxes. "Um...could you get back to work now?" He asked the Machoke wearily.
"Ma...CHOKE?!" Suddenly, The Machoke vomited again, all over Derek's upper half. Lauren laughed hysterically and then exited the room, slamming the door shut behind her.
"Ugh..." Derek sighed, wiping his face off with a towel that was sitting on a nearby stool.
"You really are the lowest level of trash here, aren't you?" A voice came from behind a stack of boxes.
"Who's there?!" Derek exclaimed. swinging around the the boxes.
"Feh, I like you, kid. I think I'll let you out." The voice said. A gleam was seen shining through a space between two boxes, and a cat shaped figure jumped up from behind the boxes, landing on the top of the boxes.
"A talking Skitty?!" Derek replied, backing up.
"We'll talk details later, but for now, follow me!" The Skitty exclaimed, hopping down to the floor and running in the opposite direction of Derek.
"Where are we going?" He asked, puzzled, as he had never seen this part of the room before.
"Right here." The Skitty said, stopping at a stack of multicolored boxes.
"What about it?" Derek asked, "It's just red, blue, green, yellow, purple, and white boxes."
"The boxes correspond with Pokemon types." Skitty said. "Red is Fire, Blue is Water, Green is Grass, Yellow is Electric, Purple is Psychic, and White is Normal. Get my drift?"
"Oh!" Derek said, taking 5 Pokeballs off his belt and throwing them all up at the same time. Hypno, Flaffy, Poliwhirl, Magcargo, and Nuzleaf appeared from them.
"Ok! Now command them to use attacks of their element on their color boxes!" The Skitty shouted to Derek.
"Ok! Hypno, Psychic the purple ones! Flaffy, Thunderbolt the yellow ones! Nuzleaf, Razor Leaf the green ones! Magcargo, Flamethrower the red ones! Poliwhirl, Water Gun the blue ones!" Derek commanded, and the Pokemon obeyed, destroying all but the white boxes.
"As for these..." The Skitty said, swiping his tail and in one swift motion destroying all the white boxes. Triggered by these events, a door broke open on the wall behind. "Let's go!" The Skitty exclaimed and they ran through the door into a passage way leading up to the outside."We made it!" Derek exclaimed once they reached the top, huffing and puffing.
"Not yet!" The Skitty exclaimed. "Look!"
Several Grunts had come out the fornt door and spotted them. "There he is!" One yelled.
"Uh-oh, let's go!" Derek exclaimed, running the other way, Skitty following.
After a while, the other grunts gave up the chase, and Derek and Skitty rested behind a large line of boulders.
"Whew, we got away." Derek panted, gasping for air.
"Yes, for now." Skitty replied. "By the way, my name is Augustus."
"Ok, and why did you rescue me?" Derek asked.
"We've been observing you for quite some time." The boulder at the end of the chain said.
"What the?!" Derek exclaimed. The boulders lifted up and turned around, revealing that it was actually an Onix.
"We saw you and your compassion and kindness for Pokemon, unlike so many other Team Rocket members." The Onix said, kindly.
"Thank you." Derek replied. "To tell you the truth, I never wanted to join Team Rocket...I only joined because my older siblings were in it, and they forced me to..."
"Really?" A voice came from behind a large stone slab on the opposite side of Derek as Onix.
"Who's there? And why can these Pokemon talk?!" Derek questioned frantically.
"Relax." A boy about Derek's age, 13, said, walking out from behind the boulder. He was average height, with green eyes and straight, neat, blond hair and glasses, as opposed to Derek, who was slightly taller, with black eyes and dirty, raggedy brown hair from constantly wearing his Team Rocket hat, which had never come off his head since the day he got it.
"Who are you?" Derek questioned.
"My name is Nick." The boy replied. "And to answer your other question, Augustus was born talking, we think it had to do with the fact that both his mother and father were test subjects for Team Rocket, so he himself is really their experiment, a test of mating two altered Pokemon."
"That's horrible!" Derek exclaimed.
"Yes, it is." Nick replied. "As for my Onix, it is currently wearing a helmet I stole from Team Rocket a few years ago, one that translates what a Pokemon wearing it says as it says it." Derek looked to the Onix's head to see that Nick was right.
"We going back to the base?" Augustus asked Nick.
"Yes, we are, we can explain everything there. Follow me." Nick replied, walking in the other direction, Augustus and Derek following. Once they were a few yards away, thinking Onix was following them, Onix turned around and detransformed and pulled out a walkie talkie.
"I placed a tracking sensor on the escapee grunt. They're leading us right to their base. D-Squad, meet me on Chisai Peak." Ditto said into the walkie talkie, heading a different way then Nick, Derek, and Augustus.
---
Chapter 4
The Rebellion Base​
---
"Welcome to our base." Nick said, entering a passcode into the mechanical door, opening it, letting the three of them in.
"This is amazing!" Derek said in dumbfoundedness. Almost every technology known to man was in their base.
"Who's the new kid?" A girl said, walking out of a door in the back of the room. She was the same age as them and had long, curly brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a backpack overflowing with sketchbooks.
"Derek, I'd like you to meet Shayna, our top field researcher here. She's perfect when it comes to recording things we see out in the field, and her sketches have flawless detail. A sketch of a window to the basement of the Rocket Base is how we found out about you and your situation." Nick informed Derek.
"Wait, you knew my situation just by a picture of me?!" Derek questioned, thinking that was absurd.
"Are you that technologically inept? Once we got a picture of you we scanned it into the computer and did a search to find out about you." Nick replied.
"Oh, sorry." Derek said, scratching the back of his head. Suddenly, banging was heard on the front door.
"What the?!" Nick exclaimed, turning around.
"This is the Team Rocket Elite D-Squad, open up!" A female voice came from the other side.
"I know that voice! Lauren!" Derek exclaimed, shocked.
"How did they find us?!" Shayna asked, panicking.
"Nick..." Augustus began.
"ONIX?!" Nick exclaimed, peering through the little hole in the door to see a Ditto in the front of the group.
"Your Onix was really a Ditto?! How could you fall for that?!" Derek exclaimed, very mad.
"Hey, you're the one who let them put a tracking sensor on you!" Nick exclaimed, shiftinf the blame right back at Derek.
"Wha?" Derek was clueless. Augustus hopped up on Derek's hood and ripped off a tracking sensor.
"This isn't good..." Shayna said, pulling a Pokeball out of her bag.
"If you won't come out here, we'll come in there!" Lauren yelled. "Rhydon!" The large grey Pokemon appeared from it's Pokeball and began beating down the door instantly.
"The door won't hold long!" Nick exclaimed, taking a Pokeball off his belt.
"Then let's fight them!" Derek exclaimed. "Nuzleaf, I choose you!" The agile little Pokemon appeared from it's Pokeball, adapting a fighting stance.
"Let's go! Dragonair!" Nick exclaimed, releasing the long snake-like dragon from it's Pokeball.
"Smeargle, I choose you!" Shayna exclaimed, sending out the artistic Pokemon.
"I'll help too!" Augustus exclaimed, joining the three other Pokemon to fight. The door broke open, and the Rhydon barged in, followed by Lauren, 2 regular Admins, and 7 grunts.
"Rhydon, Horn Drill!" Lauren commanded, and Rhydon charged forward at Nuzleaf.
"Nuzleaf, avoid it and use Razor Leaf!" Derek exclaimed, and Nuzleaf followed orders, jumping out of the way and throwing razor sharp leaves from nowhere at the Rhydon, hitting it right in the stomach.
"Dragonair, Surf!" Nick exclaimed. The Dragonair summoned a huge wave out of nowhere and controlled it to only hit Rhydon, not damaging any equipment in the room.
"Hyah!" Augustus charged at Rhydon, hitting it with it's tail, causing coins to fall out everywhere from this Pay Day attack.
"Rhydon, Earthquake!" Lauren exclaimed. The giant Rhydon began stomping it's feet rapidly, causing huge ripples in the earth below the base to rip the floor apart, throwing tiles at all the Pokemon which simultaneously got hit by the force of the ground's waves.
"My turn now! Smeargle, ICE BEAM!" Shayna exclaimed. Smeargle grabbed it's tail and pointed it at Rhydon, sending forth a beam of Ice from the tip, freezing Rhydon solid and stopping the earthquake.
"An Ice Beam?!" Derek exclaimed, confused.
"Smeargle's the most adaptable Pokemon there is, it can copy any move it wants and keep it with it's Sketch attack!" Shayna replied, feeling triumphant.
"Hah! You defeated my Rhydon, big deal!" Lauren taunted. "Now you feel the true power of a Team Rocket Elite! All out!" She threw her other 4 Pokeballs in the air, releasing Scizor, Hitmontop, Absol, and Nosepass. "And of course Ditto!" She exclaimed, Ditto crawling up to join her other Pokemon.
"Mehehehe..." Ditto chuckled evily, transforming into Smeargle. "Most adaptable Pokemon, eh? I think not!" It exclaimed, turning Smeargle's own attack against it.
"That's right! Ditto, Sketch!" Lauren exclaimed, and Ditto began painting itself with it's tail. It formed a picture of Triple Kick, taken from Lauren's Hitmontop, and the picture faded into it, showing that it had learned the move.
"Here's a special surprise for you!" Ditto exclaimed, moving it's legs rapidly as Hitmontop did the same. "Triple Kick x2! 6 Kick Attack!" Ditto and Hitmontop charged at Smeargle, each hitting it 3 times, knocking it out.
"Smeargle!" Shayna exclaimed. Meanwhile, Lauren's other Pokemon beat up Nuzleaf, Dragonair, and Augustus.
"We can't beat them alone!" Derek said in dismay, reutrning his Nuzleaf as Nick returned his Dragonair.
"This is really pathetic, Nick." A voice came as the doors Shayna had come through opened. Another boy their age came out, with a brown mullet that reached to about his neck and brown eyes. He was wearing black shorts and T-shirt with flame designs on them.
"M-Michael!" Nick exclaimed, backing away from Lauren.
"You, Shayna, and this ex-Rocket Grunt couldn't defeat a single Rocket admin by yourselves? That's sad." Michael said in a punishing tone.
"Hey! How dare you mock me!" Lauren said, flustered. "I'm a Rocket Elite, leader of the D-Squadron!"
"Oh big deal, unless you're also the queen of England, I'd shut up if I were you." Michael said, bored.
"HOW DARE YOU?!" Lauren exclaimed, furiously. All Pokemon! Attack that brat!" All her Pokemon turned away from who they were fighting and headed towards Michael.
"Torchic!" He exclaimed, releasing a Torchic from it's Pokeball.
"You think you can stop us! Hah!" Lauren exclaimed as the Pokemon kept charging.
"You won't stop? Ok then, we'll do this the hard way." Michael replied, confident. Torchic began glowing in the colors of a blazing fire as the Pokemon kept charging at it. At the last moment, the glow exploded in a blast of firey blaze, sending all 5 of Lauren's Pokemon back, defeated, laying next to her Rhydon. Torchic and Michael, however, were unharmed.
"What the?! Everyone, return!" Lauren exclaimed, returning all her Pokemon to their Pokeballs. "We'll be back!" She shouted, running out the door, her squadron following her.
---
Enjoy.

Last edited:
---
Chapter 5
The Emmergance of the Leader of the E-Squadron​
---
"Pick up the pace, Ryan!" Lauren yelled to him as he fell behind the group of the 5 elite admins.
"Sorry, I'm running as fast as I can." He said, shamefully.
"All of you pick up the pace!" Jill shouted back. "We need to make it back to the base by nightfall!"
"Lauren, I'm tired..." Ditto yawned, sitting on Lauren's shoulder.
"Why don't you turn into a Dragonite and fly us to the base or something?!" Lauren retorted.
"You know I can't do that, I'd need to see a real dra-" Suddenly, a Dragonite swooped over head, completely randomly.
"That'll work!" Charles exclaimed, relieved, as Ditto transformed into a Dragonite and the group got on it's back. They followed the other Dragonite for a while, as it seemed to be going the same way as them.
After a while, the other Dragonite suddenly turned around, facing Ditto.
"DRAAAAA!" It roared, it's antennae glowing.
"Ditto, get us out of here before we're mincemeat!" Charles exclaimed. The Dragonite fired a Hyper Beam at Ditto, who dodged just in time.
"You want to play rough, eh?!" Ditto shouted to it in response. "Take this!" It fired a Hyper Beam of it's own, knocking the Dragonite back.
"Insolent fools." The Dragonite said in a deep, serious tone, rearing up and floating in a standing position.
"What the?!" Jill questioned. The Dragonite transformed in the same matter Ditto does, revealing a Mewtwo.
"Muh-Muh-Muh-MEWTWO?!" Ryan exclaimed, dumbfounded.
"The one that got away...tch.." Lauren said, annoyed.
"It's been years since you dissapeared from the lab," Charlie said with a grin, "There's new Pokemon now, Pokemon powerful enough to stop you!" He threw his Pokeball into the air, releasing a Rayquaza.
"Charlie, you didn't..." Jill said, concerned.
"Yes, I stole it from the Boss' room, because I knew this was going to happen! Gengar told me with it's future sight!" Charlie exclaimed in rebuttle, hopping off Ditto onto Rayquaza.
"Bring it, Snakey." Mewtwo said in a challenging tone.
"Oh, we will." Charlie said, Rayquaza dashing forward towards Mewtwo.
"QUAAAAAZAAAA!" It exclaimed, firing a huge hyper beam at Mewtwo.
"I've deflected bigger before!" Mewtwo replied, waving it's arms and putting up a deflector shield.
"Have you now." Charlie said, commanding Rayquaza to launch 4 more Hyper Beams.
"Impossible!" Mewtwo said as the first one blew up on contact with the shield and was gone. "A Pokemon should have to recharge after a hyper beam, it shouldnt be able to move, let alone fire more!" The 4 Hyper Beams all hit the deflector shield at once, breaking through it and hitting Mewtwo with supreme force.
"I figured that past that shield of yours, you were really a weak little clone after all." Charlie said, riding Rayquaza down, parallel to the falling Mewtwo. He pulled an Elite Rocket Ball out of his pocket, a better version of the Pokeballs Mewtwo used when he made his clone army. It hit Mewtwo dead on and captured it with ease, returning to Charlie's hand. Charlie flew Rayquaza back up, hopped on Ditto, and returned Rayquaza.
"Let's go." Hank said, and Dragonite sped off with the 5 of them.
...or at least that's what they thought. While Charlie was fighting Mewtwo, Ryan had accidently slipped and fell off Ditto's tail, plunging into the forest below them. A Tropius had broke his fall, but this angered the now wounded Tropius greatly.
"Ah, what the hey, I have room for one more Pokemon on my team." Ryan said, throwing a Regular Rocket Ball, a Pokeball with a black top and a Red R on it, at the Tropius, catching it. He continued through the forest aimlessly, not knowing where he was going, when suddenly, a group of Primeape jumped out of a tree, in a rage for no apparent reason.
"Primeape?" Ryan asked. "No problem." He threw a Pokeball up, releasing a Ninetales, which immediately summoned a huge blaze from it's mouth, knocking out the entire group of Primeape. He continued through the forest and eventually reached it's edge, where a large metal dome facility was located.
"Wait a second..." Ryan said, thinking back to the picture of the base that Lauren had showed him. "This is it! This is their base!" He exclaimed, sending out all 6 of his Pokemon, Ninetales, Tropius, Golduck, Sceptile, Cloyster, and Lanturn. "Let's go!" He said to them, rushing towards the door.
"Survalience cams pick up a male figure approaching our base!" Shayna said to Nick, Derek, and Augustus.
"Who is it..." Nick said, bored.
"Let me do a background check." Shayna replied, typing something into the computer. "Got it!" She reported after a few seconds. "His name is Ryan, he's one of the 5 Rocket Elites!" She exclaimed.
"This should be fun." Nick said, releasing his Dragonair.
"And fun it will be." Ryan said as his Ninetales melted a hole in the door and him and his Pokemon crawled through.
"That's not right! A Ninetales should not be able to burn through that door, not in a million years!" Nick exclaimed, slightly frightened.
"You're not just messing with any random Rocket Admin here." Ryan said, confident. "You're messing with a member of the 5 Rocket Elite, Leader of the E-Squad!"

---
Chapter 6
The Oldest, the Strongest
---​
"We've taken on a Rocket Elite before!" Nick said. "If we pull out all the stops, we won't even need Michael to beat you! Everyone out!" He threw 4 Pokeballs into the air, revealing Dragonair, Dodrio, Sealeo, and Raichu. Augustus ran up to help his other Pokemon.
"You think you can stop me with those pathetic little Pokemon?! You underestimate me, AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY!" He shouted in a greatly angered tone. It was obvious that this guy hated to be underestimated.
"Tch, don't underestimate him, guys." Derek said, knowingly. "I worked under these guys. Ryan is the oldest of the 5 elites, yet often excluded and left behind. He hates it when people count him out easily."
"Who said we were doing that?!" Shayna replied. "Go, Smeargle!" She threw 5 Pokeballs into the air, revealing 5 Smeargle.
"Your only Pokemon are Smeargle?!" Derek asked in disbelief.
"Well duh, I am an artist." Shayna replied, commanding her Smeargle to use attacks based on Ryan's Pokemon's weakness.
"Fine, I'll help too! 15 against 6 should be easy enough!" Derek said, releasing all his Pokemon.
"EASY ENOUGH?! HOW DARE YOU!!!!" Ryan Shouted. "EVERYONE, ATTACK!" All his Pokemon charged towards the group's Pokemon, confident they could win.
"Ok, Smeargle, now!" Shayna commanded. Flamethrowers were aimed at Tropius and Sceptile, Thunderbolts at Golduck, and Cloyster, and Earthquake at Lanturn. This knocked out all his Pokemon except Ninetales.
"Sealeo, Hydro Pump!" Nick commanded. Sealeo launched a blast of water that hit Ninetales dead on, but it seemed to do no damage at all.
"What the?! You try, Poliwhirl!" Derek exclaimed. Poliwhirl tried a Hydro Pump as well, but to no avail, the Ninetales was unharmed.
"Can't figure out why your water is innefective?" Ryan asked, confidently. "My Ninetales' Aura is so hot that any water that touches it burns up into steam! There's no way you can beat it!" Ninetales unleashed a massive flamethrower that burned every one of the team's Pokemon and knocked them out, even Poliwhirl and Sealeo.
"This isn't possible!" Shayna exclaimed in disbelief.
"This is no ordinary Nintales, kiddies." Ryan said, chuckling. "I suppose it wouldnt be too good if I burnt these control panels to a crisp, would it?" Ninetales turned towards the control panels.
"No!" Nick shouted.
"Ninetales, Barbeque these controls!" Ryan commanded and a burst of white hot flames shot from Ninetales' mouth.
"STOP!" Michael's voice came from the door, as a large wind shot from behind the door towards the fire, cutting it off and diminishing it before it could reach the control panel. The door opened to reveal Michael with an Absol, horn glowing from just using Razor Wind.
"Hah! Your Absol is no match for my Ninetales! Ninetales, FULL KYUUBI MODE!" Ryan exclaimed. Ninetales grew 5x as large as normal, almost breaking through the ceiling. It's tails grew longer, flying everywhere, with the tips of them burning with a white hot flare. It grew an extremely menacing look on it's face, growling at Michael and his Absol.
"As I thought, Kyuubi fell into the wrong hands." Michael said, walking up to the gigantic Ninetales. "This won't hurt a bit." He threw another Pokeball into the air, and a blinding light filled the room. A few seconds later the light had returned to it's Pokeball, and Ninetales had returned to normal, but was now on Michael's side.
"Ninetales?!" Ryan said, shocked.
"Now, Ninetales, Absol, DESTROY HIM!" Michael commanded. The two Pokemon aimed fierce attacks of fire and wind right at him, but in a flash of smoke, he dissapeared before they could hit.
"He was too overconfident, and that was his downfall." Michael said, returning absol and capturing Ninetales and walking back to the back room.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and if you CaC, please help with the CaC set of this!
---
Chapter 7
Ignore Them!
---​
"Waaah!" Ryan screamed, falling from the ceiling in the meeting room. Of all the places to teleport to when he used the teleportation device Giovanni gave him to get away from the rebellion base. He landed on the large oval shaped table, and luckily, noone was in that meeting room at the time. "Whew." He said, for he had not damaged any part of his body. "Now I better get out-" Suddenly, he heard voices coming from the meeting room next door. He walked up to the wall and put his ear to it, listening.
"So, Blaine, Team Rocket is now proceeding to capture Johto, are they not?" An unfamiliar voice came from the room.
"Indeed." Blaine replied. "They have already hypnotized the 6 other Kanto gym leaders, and believe I am on their side as well."
"Magnificent. Continue to lead them on with the plan. I will allow you to hypnotize 4 of the 8 Johto Gym Leaders. Take your picks now." The voice replied.
"Hmm....Falkner, Chuck, Pryce, and Claire." Blaine replied.
"Alright then. You can tell Giovanni that it is the best plan of action to hypnotize those 4 first, I will tell the other 4 what is going on." The mysterious voice replied. "Oh and Blaine?"
"Yes?" Blaine questioned.
"Be a good boy and disinegrate the little spy in the other room." The voice replied, with the familiar sound of teleportation.
"Uh-oh." Ryan said, backing away from the wall which was now bursting into flames from Blaine's Pokemon. "ALL ELITES TO MEETING ROOM G IMMEDIATELY!" Ryan yelled into a Walkie Talkie. Blaine burned through the wall with his battalion of fire Pokemon, and got ready to attack Ryan with the same force.
"I may not have my Ninetales, but I can still beat you!" Ryan exclaimed, sending out Golduck, Cloyster, Tropius, Sceptile, and Lanturn to defend himself.
"YOU LOST KYUUBI?!" Blaine exclaimed. "To who?"
"The rebellion, but why would you care?" Ryan replied.
"You and your friends need to stop going to that place!" Blaine exclaimed, commanding his Arcanine to attack.
"Golduck, defend!" Ryan said, and Golduck launched a Hydro Pump to diminish the fire attack.
"What is it?!" Lauren exclaimed, as the 4 other Elites burst through the door.
"Holy..." Hank said, seeing Blaine fighting Ryan. "Blaine's gone of his rocker!"
"You fools! I was never on your side! But that doesn't matter, because all witnesses will be DESTROYED!" Blaine exclaimed, throwing a Pokeball into the air.
"That can't be...?!" Ryan said, backing up, as a Ninetales appeared from the Pokeball. Not just any Ninetales, though. This Ninetales was...Kyuubi.
"Oh yes it can, Ryan! You lsot Kyuubi to Michael at the Rebellion base earlier today, and thanks to that it is now in my posession! I told you you should have stopped going there!" He laughed as Ninetales went full Kyuubi like earlier that day.
"YOU LOST KYUUBI?!" Jill yelled, extremely ****** off. "YOU STUPID SON OF A..."
Kyuubi unleashed a massive rage of fire, throwing back all Ryan's Pokemon and the 5 Elites, all landing on and crashing the table.
"Lauren, send out your Absol!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Why?!" Lauren replied.
"It's the only way to defeat Kyuubi!" Ryan exclaimed, knowing from past experience.
"Go, Absol!" Lauren exclaimed, releasing the disaster Pokemon from it's Pokeball to face Kyuubi.
"Hah! Fools! Kyuubi, Flamethrower!" Blaine exclaimed, sending forth a massive blast of fire at the group.
"Absol, Razor Wind!" Ryan exclaimed. In the face of death Absol hesitated to listen to noone, so it obeyed and launched the wind, countering and destroying the flame.
"Now what?!" Charles asked, annoyed.
"Now...we would need that light..." Ryan said, remembering back to his encounter with Michael.
"What light?!" Jill questioned.
"I...don't know...there was a blinding light...and then Kyuubi was his..." Ryan said, falling to the ground.
"Haha! You cannot defeat me!" Blaine exclaimed.
"I don't know what light you were talking about, but I can get us out of this mess!" Charles said, releasing Rayquaza and Mewtwo from their Pokeballs.
"You think those can stop Kyuubi?!" Blaine said.
"No, I know of Kyuubi's power, and I know the only one thing that can defeat it is that Glowing light. But for this time....Mewtwo, Rayquaza, MEMORY ALTERATION!" Charles exclaimed, as both of his Pokemon unleashe beams of light from their bodies, hitting Blaine in the forehead.

"Ugh...what happened..." Blaine said. He was in the rebellion base, sitting on a stretcher in Michael's back room.
"I came back to remind you not to overuse Kyuubi's power, and I found you sprawled out on the floor. Luckily, they didn't steal any of your Pokemon...stupid interfering Rocket Elites." Michael replied, taking Kyuubi's pokeball from Blaine. "You cannot handle this responsibility yet. I know you are a master of fire Pokemon, but working with it while pretending to be in Team Rocket is too risky."
"In-Indeed." Blaine said, sitting up.
"You must inform Giovanni of the plan before those meddling elites do!" Michael exclaimed, sending Blaine back through the teleporter.

"Giovanni!" Hank shouted out as the group ran through the halls, looking for their commander. "We have to tell him of Blaine's plans!" They eventually found him in his office, with none other then Blaine!
"Blaine!" Jill exclaimed.
"Blaine told me all about your assault on him." Giovanni said, ******. "I cannot believe you! Thinking Blaine was on the enemy's side! I should have you all fired for this treason!"
"But Giovanni!" Charles exclaimed.
"No!" Giovanni replied. "As for the Rebellion base, Ignore them! They cannot stop us at this time! Blaine, you may return to your duties."
"Indeed." Blaine said, walking away.
"Now you may leave as well, elites." Giovanni said, sighing. "And remember, just ignore them. We cannot let them interfere with our plan, and your provoking them will not help!" The elites left the room, dismayed.

---
Chapter 8:
Disturbance in Johto(Part 1)
---​
"Just Ignore them, blah blah blah." Hank mocked Giovanni, outraged that he didn't believe them. "He believed a scientist over his top members!" He exclaimed in furiousity.
"I agree, it is very disturbing, especially since we know the truth." Charles replied, stroking his chin.
"Attacking the rebellion base again won't work, they always manage to beat us..." Ryan added.
"Well, there are no obvious plans of action currently, so we'll have to wait until we can do something, for now." Jill summarized.
"Hmph...well, according to Blaine and Giovanni, we are to hypnotize Falker, Chuck, Pryce, and Claire first." Charles said, walking outdoors, followed by the rest of the group. "Violet City, here we come." They teleported away, to Violet City.

"Leave this sanctuary at once!" Falkner commanded. Instead of finding him in his Gym, the 5 Rocket Elites found him on the roof of the Tin Tower. He was meditating with his Pidgeot and Noctowl, worshipping the legendary bird that occasionally flew overhead.
"We will, under one condition." Jill replied. "You come with us!" She sent out Magneton, which immediately took out Pidgeot and Noctowl, leaving Falkner defenseless.
"Stay back!" He exclaimed, backing up.
"Sorry, but that's not going to happen." Hank said, sending out a Victrebell. "Victrebell, capture him!" He commanded. Victrebell shot out large vines, which headed straight for Falkner.
"No!" He ran as fast as he could backwards, but not looking where he was going, he accidently bumped and knocked over the worship table to the giant bird, including a sacred feather that supposedly fell from it's wing.
"Is that...?!" Charles exclaimed.
"The Rainbow Feather!" Hank exclaimed. A large caw was heard, and a shadow blocked the sun. The group looked up to see a large, magnificent, rainbow colored bird descending from the sky.
"The legendary bird has come!" Falker exclaimed, moving to the side. It landed, so that everyone had a clear view of it.
"Ho-oh!" Charles exclaimed. "I'll make you mine! Mewtwo, Rayquaza, come out!" He sent out his two legendary Pokemon to fight the bird.
"They intend to capture it?!" Falkner was in shock. "This is not good! This will upset the balance of power in Johto!"
"Quit your yapping!" Charles shouted. "Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Hyper Beam!" The two Pokemon both launched extreme beams of light and power from their mouths, hitting Ho-oh dead on, hitting each wing, keeping it from flying away. "Now your mine! Rocket Elite Ball!" He exclaimed, throwing the same type of Pokeball he had used to catch Mewtwo. It succesfully caught Ho-oh, leaving Falkner in such a state of shock that he became unconcious.
"That was easy." Hank said, as they teleported to Cianwood city to capture Chuck.

"No way you'll take me!" Chuck exclaimed.
"You were even easier to catch then Falkner." Jill said.
"What are you talking abou-" Suddenly, Chuck fell down, unconcious. Hank had come from the back and hit him in his pressure points, knocking him out cold.
"Let's get going then." Charles said as they walked outside and teleported away to Mahogony town.
After they left, thinking everything had gone smoothly in Cianwood, the people found out otherwise. A huge tidal wave crashed on the shore, destroying the few buildings on the island and killing all it's people. The cause of the tidal wave was Lugia, the beast of the sea, which was upset by the capturing of Ho-oh, and headed straight for Mahagony town to set the balance of power straight again.

"Join Team Rocket?" Pryce said, sounding like he was actually considering it. "I don't know...life sure is boring around here ever since you guys left, I kind of miss all that commotion...Sure, why not."
"That...was the easiest yet." Hank said, puzzled by Pryce's reaction.
"We will have to hypnotize you to make sure of your total allegience." Lauren said, confirming that Pryce was ok with it.
"Sure, go ahead." He said, walking out the door with them.
"We did NOT just hear what I thought we heard." Claire said, greeting them at the door with Lance beside her. "Latias, go!" She exclaimed, releasing the female dragon from it's Pokeball.
"Latios!" Lance exclaimed, releasing the Latias' brother.
"This complicates things..." Jill sighed.
"Not especially." Charles said, raising his new Pokeball to the air.
"Let's go!" Lance and Claire both exclaimed together, ready to fight.
---
Sorry to leave you hanging, but
A.This was about a chapter's length
B.I g2g for the night, XD
Will do Part 2 tomorrow.

---
Chapter 9
Disturbance in Johto(Part 2)
---​
"We must make sure to stop him!" Claire exclaimed, throwing her 5 other Pokeballs out to reveal Dragonite, Flygon, Milotic, Salamence, and Kingdra.
"I agree!" Lance said, sending out Charizard, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Gyarados, and Dragonair to join his Latios.
"Bring it on!" Charles said, throwing up his new Rocket Elite Ball and releasing Ho-oh from it, which faced Lance and Claire's Pokemon with a large noise.
"Ho-oh!" Lance exclaimed, stepping back in awe.
"You! You have upset the balance of power in Johto!" Claire exclaimed, pulling a tarot card from her pocket. It had a picture of a flame on it, with a pheonix's head poking out of the flame, representing Ho-oh.
"Oh no, Claire's gonna scare me by being Ms. Cleo." Charles joked with a sarcastic and amused expression.
"You have captured one of the three great powers in Johto! Now the others will surely come to bring catastrophy to you, striking you down for your sin!" Claire exclaimed in a rage.
"Blah blah blah lady, you don't scare me one bit. Ho-oh, desintigrate them!" Charles exclaimed, Ho-oh unleashed a massive fire blast, which if it hadnt been blocked by Claire's Kingdra and Milotic, would have destroyed Lance, Claire, and their Pokemon. However, the recoil from providing enough water power to block the fire knocked both Pokemon out.
"Kingdra! Milotic!" Claire exclaimed, tending to their wounds.
"You exausted your only water resources! Now die!" Charles laughed, launching another fire blast.
"Wrong!" Lance exclaimed, blocking with his Gyarados and Dragonair.
"Fine, we'll keep this up until none of your Pokemon have even their body fluids left in them!" Charles exclaimed, letting loose yet another fire blast which was blocked by the two Dragonite.
"Let's just skip to the chase." Ditto said, crawling down from Lauren's shoulder and transforming into Ho-oh. The two Ho-oh attacked with a massive blast, knocking out all of Lance and Claire's Pokemon except Latias and Latios.
"This is our last chance! Claire, are you with me?" Lance asked.
"Yes! Claire exclaimed, knowing the plan. "Latias!"
"Latios!" Lance replied.
"SOUL SUMMON!" The yelled together. The two siblings came together and turned into a drop of pure essence, which rose to the sky and burst into two forms. Much to Charles' surprise, though, these forms were not Latias and Latios. They had summoned the other two legendary guardians of Johto, Lugia and Celebi.
"Let's do this!" Celebi exclaimed, landing down next to Claire and Lance and healing all their Pokemon.
"Ho-oh, you traitor!" Lugia exclaimed, firing a Hyper Beam from it's mouth at Ho-oh, hitting it right on the wing.
"That's the way you want to play, fine!" Charles exclaimed, releasing Rayquaza and Mewtwo. His three Pokemon all unleashed massive attacks at Lugia, wounding it to the point where it was easily catchable, and that's just what Charles did.
"He has caught 2 of the Legendary protectors of Johto!" Lance exclaimed as the drop of Latios fell back down to the ground and reformed.
"Not to worry!" Celebi said, flying up and releasing Latias, which meant it's soul would return to where it was before in a matter of seconds. "Thou who hath captured my bretherin, let them go!" Celebi commanded in a new tone, nowhere near as peaceful as before, one with more force and glory.
"And if I don't?" Charles tested, getting ready to command an attack from his battalion of now 4 legendary Pokemon.
"Then you shall be smote with the unforgiving wrath of God!" Celebi exclaimed, dissapearing into the air, showing it's time as a summoned spirit was up, and it would return to where it was.
"Some wrath, woopdey-doo." Charles said, returning his 4 Pokemon and telling Ditto it was safe to transform back.
"Says you." Claire said, taking two more tarot cards from her pocket. One showed a crashing wave and a sea twister, representing Lugia. The other showed a bountiful forest with a shining light in the middle, representing Celebi. She threw all three cards into the air, and they began glowing with the rays of the sun above.
"Now, I shall smite thee for thy wrongdoing!" Claire said, in the same voice Celebi had been using before it dissapeared, her eyes glowing like the cards as if in a trance by god. The three tarot cards formed into one with a picture that was a combination of the three pictures, a water twister with a pheonix head poking out and a shine in the center of it. This represented the unity of the three beasts, and how they could not be seperated.
"She's using the power of god to destroy not just him, but his soul as well!" Jill exclaimed, pulling out a Pokeball. "Gotta do this just right! I summon you, the three beasts of judgement and reverence, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou!" She exclaimed, releasing the three legendary beasts of force almost equal to that of the three legendary protectors displayed on the tarot card. "Legendary beasts, counter this power with your undying wrath!" She exclaimed. The three beasts turned into droplets of esscence, much like Latias and Latios had, and shot at the ultimate tarot card extremely fast. They hit it with extreme velocity and broke through it, tearing the three cards apart again and rendering them powerless. Claire's spell had been ruined, and her trance by god broken, as the three esscence droplets returned to Jill and changed back into their Pokemon forms.
"Tch, I did not realize I was messing with a controller of the elements with skills that rivaled even mine..." Claire said, dismayed.
"Entei, undo what Celebi has done, and bring these Pokemon back to their state of desolation!" Jill comanded. Entei, the beast of destruction, shot forth blasts of power to all Lance and Claire's Pokemon, including Latias and Latios, weakening them again.
"No..." Claire said, falling to her knees.
"You're ours!" Hank said, sending out Victrebell and reeling Claire in. In a puff of smoke, they were all gone, the elites, Claire, Claire's Pokemon, and the three beast Pokemon, leaving Lance alone with his Pokemon.
"Forgive me, Claire...I failed to protect you..." Lance fell to the ground, crying. "Forgive me...sister..."

---
Chapter 10
A Glimpse of the Power
---​
"Giovanni!" Jill reported, her and the other elites walking the gym leaders to be hypnotized in.
"What do you want, you filthy peices of trash?" A voice came from Giovanni's chair. It was his voice, except more robotic and more evil.
"Uh...We have the gym leaders to be hypnotized." Hank said, puzzled.
"Good! Blaine is waiting for you in the hypnotization room! Go now!" He said, waving his hand in the air, dismissing them.
"Wonder what his problem is...?" Lauren asked, thinking the situation was weird.
"Muahaha...filthy peices of trash, soon you and the entire rocket organization will also be hypnotized and under my control!" The more evil voice cackled maniacally.
"N...No!" Giovanni's regular, not mechanical voice at all begged.
"You! How dare you interfere with my plans!" The robotic voice snarled.
"You...will not...gain control....of my organization!" Giovanni's voice said, struggling to gain control. Giovanni's body noticed that some of the robotic features on his chin were dissapearing.
"How dare you!" The robot said, making a humming noise. Giovanni's entire face turned robotic.
"Ugh!" Giovanni's voice struggled. "I think I understand this...I still have the rest of this body!" He exclaimed, making one of the hands, which was organic, punch the robotic face, in the nose, causing that area to turn organic.
"You shall not!" The robot exclaimed, covering up the nose and spreading down the neck to the upper shoulders.
"No!" Giovanni shouted, fighting to push back the progression of the robotic force.
"You're more trouble then you're worth...Full power!" The robotic voice(and mind) exclaimed, causing the roboticness to spread at an extremely fast rate, and within seconds, Giovanni's entire body was robotic.
"n...n..no..oooo" Giovanni's voice said faintly, fading away.
"Now that you are out of the way, you filthy peice of trash, I shall progress to the third wheel of power in our little triangle of opposing forces...the one in the white labcoat..." The robot smirked and cackle, in a fully automated robotic voice, getting up out of the chair and walking out the door.

Meanwhile, Blaine was loading the 4 gym leaders into the pod, which was significantly bigger.
"I increased the pod size to fit more gym leaders at once." Blaine said, closing the lid and walking over to the control panel.
"Hank, you ready?" Charles asked softly, confirming the plan.
"Right." Hank said, nodding to Jill, who was also in on the plan. Blaine was not facing them, working on his control panel.
"Now!" Jill shouted as loud as she could without Blaine hearing. She sent out Magneton, Hank sent out Victrebell, and Charles sent out Gengar. They all attacked, using Thunderbolt, Razor Leaf, and Shadow Ball respectively.
"What the?!" Blaine asked, surprised, hearing the whizzing of the leaves just before they hit him. Unfortunately for the elites, they didn't hit him. They had been blocked by an invisible force.
"How'd he do that?!" Hank asked, astonished.
"Rrrgh, it doesn't matter!" Charles said with fury, throwing Mewtwo's pokeball into the air and releasing it. "Block this!" He said, commanding Mewtwo to use Psybeam. Once again, it was blocked by an invisible wall.
"What the heck?" Jill said, taken aback by this force.
"Now, now, I can't have my prey getting killed." The robotic voice came from above. The group looked up to see Giovanni's fully robotic body sitting on a rafter with a Mr. Mime, which was holding an invisible wall it had lowered before the attack hit.
"Giovanni?!" Ryan questioned in shock.
"Wouldn't you like that." The robot said, laughing. He threw a Pokeball down, releasing a Tyrannitar.
"Giovanni?!" Blaine gasped, studying the body of the robot. "Someone has taken him under their control, before I could finish my plan!" Blaine exclaimed, as the pod door opened after hypnotism. The 4 hypnotized Gym Leaders walked out, looking up at the robot. They were protected from Tyrannitar's attacks, as Mr. Mime was still holding the invisible wall.
"Claire, Pryce, Chuck, Falkner, do something!" Blaine exclaimed, frantic for his survival.
"Oh, they won't be getting in my way either." The robot said, throwing a Pokeball down. It hit Claire on the head, causing her to fall down from shock. It opened up to reveal a Nidoking, and a particularly evil looking one at that.
"Pidgeot, Noctowl, Murkrow, Dodrio, Swellow, Pelipper!" Falkner exclaimed, releasing his 6 Pokemon to fight the Nidoking.
"Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Poliwrath, Hariyama, Machamp!" Chuck shouted, releasing his Pokemon.
"Jynx, Dewgong, Piloswine, Glalie, Sneasel, Walrein!" Pryce added in. Claire was unconscious, so none of her Pokemon were released, though one Pokeball rolled out from her belt. Pryce grabbed it an released it, revealing Latias.
"You think you can stop me with those petty things?!" The robot laughed. Mr Mime made it's wall dissapear and jumped down to join Tyrannitar, which both faced Blaine. Nidoking and the robot's newly released Rhydon, Nidoqueen, and Kangaskhan joined them, to form a 6 Pokemon battalion against Blaine.
"We won't let you." Chuck said in a slightly drowned-out-type voice, as his Pokemon, Pryce's Pokemon, and Falkner's Pokemon all formed a wall around all sides of Blaine, including the top.
"Everyone, full force!" The robot exclaimed to his Pokemon, jumping down of the rafter and using a special mechanism in his feet to land safely.
"We have one choice..." Blaine said, beckoning Latias over to him. "Listen, Latias, to save you master, you need to summon Celebi!" He informed it. It shook it's head, angered that Blaine had hypnotized Claire.
"Die!" The robot shouted, and a mass of dark energy came from the total combined forces of his Pokemon, knocking all barriers over like bowling pins.
"Latias!" Blaine exclaimed, jumping in front of it, getting hit himself, even though Latias was in the perfect position to block the attack for Blaine. He was struck to the ground and began breathing very heavily and barely.
"Laaaatiii!" Latias exclaimed, turning into the esscence drop and rising to the sky. It glowed green and splashed everywhere, summoning Celebi more powerfully then before.
"Latias! What is it?!" Celebi exclaimed. It then saw what was going on.
"You, Charles, the one who captured my brothers!" Celebi shouted to Charles.
"What?!" He replied, sounding slightly frightened.
"Send them out! Our combined power is the only way to win!" Celebi answered. Charles complied, and sent out Ho-oh and Lugia, which flew to the center of the room, as did Celebi.
"I shall help too!" Jill said, releasing her legendary dogs and pulling out a deck of Tarot cards.
"Jill! You must take the place of Claire! You must use her Tarot cards to summon our ultimate power!" Celebi exclaimed to Jill.
"Right!" Jill said, pulling out a card with a picture of a Lightningbolt. "Raikou, Lightning Speed!" She exclaimed, throwing the card up. It was absorbed into Raikou, who then darted to Claire and back within 3 seconds. It gave Jill her Tarot cards, which it had in it's mouth. The speed card flew back to Jill's deck, which she put away and pulled a card from Claire's deck.
"Celebi!" She exclaimed, throwing up the familiar forest glow card. "Lugia!" She continued, throwing up the Tornado and Wave card. "And Ho-oh!" She finished, throwing up the Pheonix card. The three cards combined to form the Glowing Tornado Pheonix card Claire had tried to use before, which sent forth a beam of red, blue, and green to the three legendary Pokemon represented on it. There was a flash of light, and the three Pokemon fused together, forming a beast with the body of Lugia, the head of Celebi, and the wings of Ho-oh.
"Now! Celgia-oh!" Jill commanded. The beast lunged forward, engulfing the robot's Pokemon in a mass of flame, water, and natural light. They weren't just knocked out, or even killed, they were completely disinegrated.
"What the?! How the?!" The robot was in utter shock, causing him to flinch for a moment.
"Now, Suicune, cage of binding water!" Jill exclaimed, pulling a card with a picture of a cage made of water from her own deck. Suicune rushed forward to the Robot, roaring, and letting out a blast of water from it's mouth. The water surrounded the robot and formed a tight cage, imprisoning him.
"This won't hold me!" The robot exclaimed, restoring his focus and punching one of the bars. His hand hit as hard as it could, even being made out of steel, but didn't make a dent in the water.
"It may look like water," Jill smirked, "But it's really a mixture of components that are 10x stronger then the toughest diamond."
"Urgh...no!" The robot exclaimed, falling to his knees. "You may think you've defeated me, but you've only got a glimpse of the power that is to come!" He said, falling unconscious.

---
Chapter 11
Beginning of the Plans
---​
"Giovanni!" Lauren exclaimed, running over to him. Jill released him from the water cage, and returned her Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Charles returned Lugia and Ho-oh, and Celebi dissapeared, releasing Latias and healing Claire and Blaine.
"Wha-what happened?" Claire asked, getting up and returning Latias. She was still hypnotized, however.
"Giovanni was posessed by a robot." Jill said, giving Claire her tarot cards back. Claire looked over to see Giovanni's body slowly returning to it's organic state.
"Let's go." Blaine said, walking out a back door, followed by Falkner and Chuck.
"Come, Claire." Pryce said, following them out the back door.
"Goodbye for now, fellow master of the tarot." Claire said to Jill, turning away and exiting through the door, closing it behind her.
"I don't know what Blaine's up to..." Hank said. "But I can tell it's no good. We know Giovanni won't listen, so we'll have to use the hypnotized Gym Leaders...Blaine has his plan in action with Falkner, Chuck, Pryce, and Claire, so..."
"The Kanto Gym Leaders!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Yes. Let's go find them." Hank replied. The 5 elites exited the door they had come through, the opposite side of the door Blaine went out.

"Greetings, Gym Leaders of Johto." Blaine said. "Or, at least, those of you left."
"What do you mean?!" Whitney asked, concerned.
"I mean, we have captured and hypnotized your fellow Gym Leaders!" Blaine laughed. His face was masked by his lab coat hood, which had the Team Rocket symbol on it.
"What?!" Jasmine was very upset by this news.
"Indeed, they are under our control! And it's only a matter of time before we come for you!" Blaine exclamed, spookily.
"We won't let you!" Morty shouted, ****** off, punching the TV screen.
"Goodbye, for now..." Blaine cackled, as the TV screen turned off before Morty could hit it.
"This is not good." Bugsy said, walking over to a table with a blueprint of Johto. "Their base is all the way over by Mahagony town, while ours is located here, in the Izalea forest. They undoubtedly know our location, while we don't know their's, precisely.
"Can't we find out the same way they found out ours?" Jasmine asked.
"What do you mean?" Bugsy asked, curious to her plan.
"Watch." Jasmine replied, walking over to the control panel under the TV. She typed something in, and a pair of coordinates appeared on the screen next to Blaine's picture, from their recent conversation.
"Using the TV as a tracking device, of course!" Bugsy exclaimed, writing down the coordinates.
"What are we waiting for! Let's go get them!" Morty exclaimed, putting on his backpack.
"Wait. We need a plan first." Bugsy said, thinking. "Got it! That man in the lab coat, he's most likely one of Giovanni's top scientists, right?"
"Right!" Whitney replied.
"And I'm willing to bet he's coming with the Gym Leaders to ambush us. Now, if we leave for their base, they'll get here and we won't be here. With their top scientist and most powerful assets out looking for us, they're wide open to attack!" Bugsy exclaimed.
"Right! Jasmine said, putting a bottle of medicine in her pocket. "Let's go!" Jasmine, Whitney, and Morty started out the door.
"I'll catch up, I just need to shut down the system first!" Bugsy said, as the others left the room. Bugsy looked to the screen that displayed the recent calls and coordinates. Under Blaine was a picture of a person in a black cloak with fire designs on it. The coordinates weren't too far from Blaine's coordinates.
"Who is this?" Bugsy wondered, not recognizing the picture. He typed something in, analyzing the data of the person, then analyzing Blaine's picture's data. The results confirmed that when the person was called, Blaine was with him for part of the conversation.
"This means that person is part of team rocket!" Bugsy said, checking to see if he had called them or vice versa. "And one of the others called him!" He stoked his chin.
"You coming?" Morty asked, walking back in the door.
"Oh, yeah, right." Bugsy said, flicking the power switch and shutting down the system. He exited the door with Morty, joining the other Gym Leaders on the surface, in the middle of Azalea forest.

"Sir, they're headed towards us." Falkner informed Blaine.
"Ah, so they think they'll disrupt our plans by arriving here when we arrive at their base, hmm?" Blaine asked himself. "Well, a wasted trip won't do us any good, but I have to assume that they have the same tracking technology as us, and know if we're going there or not. They only expect us to be going, and think you Gym Leaders are our strongest fighters...Pryce, inform Giovanni of this. Tell him to put the elites on guard duty, and to knock out the Gym Leaders when they get here." Blaine told Pryce.
"Right." Pryce said, walking out the door to go inform Giovanni.
"Then, when I get back, the Gym Leaders will be able to wreak their wrath...all over Giovanni, while I stand by as an innocent spectator!" Blaine exclaimed, laughing evilly.
"I have informed him, sir." Pryce said, walking back in the room.
"Excellent." Blaine said. "Come, Gym Leaders." He walked out a door to the outside, followed by Falkner, Chuck, Pryce, and Claire.

---
Chapter 12
The Trust of Shedinja
---​
"We're almost there!" Jasmine exclaimed, spotting a building in the distance she recognized as the rocket base.
"Why'd they have to take Falkner, the one with the flying Pokemon..." Whitney sighed, looking down to her worn out Tauros. Suddenly, a wild Slowpoke crawled out from behind a rock, startling Whitney and causing Tauros to rear her off it's back. "Owwww!" Whitney whined in pain.
"Hmm...Well, I do have one little one that I still need to train and evolve...come on out, Nincada!' Bugsy exclaimed, releasing the little digging bug Pokemon from it's Pokeball.
"Sloow..." Slowpoke moaned dimly, not aware of what was going on.
"Nincada, Leech Life!" Bugsy commanded. Nincada ran up close to Slowpoke and put it's claws together, concentrating. Green life force began gushing out of Slowpoke and into Nincada, using the space inbetween the claws as a transferring hole. With a super effective hit, Slowpoke didn't stand much of a chance after one more, even though it took it 5 seconds to realize it was knocked out.
"Well...that was rather easy. Good job, Nincada!" Bugsy smiled, petting Nincada on the top of it's head.
"Cada! Cada!" It exclaimed in joy, starting to glow a faint white.
"It's evolving!" Bugsy exclaimed. Nincada's skin began peeling off, and the skin underneath was a different color, as well as wings folding out from the back. When the process was complete, a Ninjask emerged from the shell of it's former self, flying up to Bugsy's face level.
"Niiiinnnn-JASK!" It exclaimed, happy to be out of it's old skin.
"Bugsy, look!" Morty said, pointing to the Nincada's shell. It began patching up the parts where it had spread apart, and began reconfiguring itself into a crust colored form with crusty looking wings and a dim halo.
"What is it?!" Bugsy asked, surprised by this transformation. A life force seemingly appeared out of nowhere in the body, and it floated as high as Ninjask was.
"Sheeeeeeeee-DINJA!" It exclaimed, smiling at Ninjask. Morty's Pokedex, which specialized in ghost type Pokemon, started beeping. Bugsy's started beeping as well, signifying the presence of bug.
"My Pokedex too?" Morty said, opening his while Bugsy did the same.
"Shedinja." The Pokedex beeped. "A Ghost/Bug Pokemon. Shedinja is formed when the shell of a Nincada is left behind when it evolves into Ninjask."
"Wow!" Morty exclaimed, impressed by this Pokemon. "Bugsy, can I have it?"
"It's part bug type too, you know!" Bugsy exclaimed, defending his right to it as well. The Shedinja flew between them, and it's halo started glowing. The two curious Gym Leaders walked closer to it, and were incased in a blinding light. When they could see again, They were in a void, with only the two of themselves and Shedinja.
"Where'd they go?" Whitney questioned. All she saw in their place was Shedinja's halo, floating in midair by itself, still glowing bright.
"Where are we?" Bugsy asked Shedinja.
"Shed! Shed Shed!" It said, seemingly urging them to do something.
"What's it want us to do?" Morty wondered. Suddenly, Shedinja split in half, right down the center. One half floated over to each of them.
"I think I get it..." Bugsy thought aloud. "The only way to get a whole is to share!"
"Of course!" Morty agreed. They moved closer to eachother, putting the peices together in one hand and shaking the other hands. Shedinja's halves fused back together and the light faded, as they reappeared in the real world.
"What just happened?" Whitney asked, utterly confused.
"We just made a bond." Bugsy answered. "Using the Trust of Shedinja."
---
Sorry for the somewhat short chapter, once again I waited till the last minute to start writing tonight, and have to go. This is, however, a two part chapter thing, despite the lack of (part 1) in the title. You'll see ;x

---
Chapter 13
The Trust of Shedinja?
---​
"Aand...we're in!" Whitney said as her Clefable backed away from the control panel, and the door opened up to let them in. They ran in, arriving in a corridor leading forward, with rooms and other corridors branching off of it left and right, both literally and metaphorically.
"Come on! Let's split up and look for the control room!" Jasmine decided, going down one hallway, signalling the others to go down other hallways.
"I'll take this way!" Whitney said, running down a different hallway.
"I'll take Shedinja." Morty informed Bugsy, going down another hall.
"Right." Bugsy said, running down yet another different hall.

"Control room, control room, control room..." Whitney kept saying to her self, looking for some indication of a control room. "Weird....this door is a different color then the others." She opened the yellow door in a sea of grey doors to find a control panel in a small room. "Ah! This could be it!" She squeeled, running over to the panel. "Let's see...a red knob, a blue lever, and a green switch...hmm." As she tried to figure out what everything does, a female figure emerged from the shadows, stealthily approaching her and hitting her in her pressure points. She fell to the ground unconscious, and the figure dragged her out the a door in a wall adjacent to the ones with the door she came in and the control panel.

"Amphy, scan the area for anything suspicious!" Jasmine exclaimed, as her Ampharos' tail began glowing bright whitish yellow and the light spread around them, scanning the area.
"Phros! Ampharos!" It exclaimed, running forward and pointing to a door.
"A red door surrounded by grey doors! It must be what we're looking for!" She exclaimed, opening the door and walking in, followed by Ampharos. They began searching the room for anything that looked like a control panel. After about a minute, Jasmine heard Ampharos screaming on the opposite side of the room, then ceasing to make any noise at all.
"Amphy!" She exclaimed, running over to it and examining it. "You're unconscious! How did this happen?!" Just as she inquired this, a tiny jolt of lightning descended on her from above, handing her the same fate as her Ampharos.
"Good Job, Raikou!" Jill said, putting back her Lightning Spider tarot card and jumping down from the rafters, returning her Raikou. She took Jasmine's Pokeball and put Ampharos in it, dragging Jasmine out a hidden door in the wall, Ampharos' Pokeball in Jasmine's belt.

"Good going, Gengar!" Morty exclaimed as he ran up to his Gengar, which had discovered that one of the many grey doors actually had grey paper over it, and was really blue. Morty opened the door and was instantly punched in the face, falling to the ground.
"Genga!" Gengar said in a menacing tone.
"Houndddooom!" Came a reply from the room. Hank, the male figure who had punched Morty stepped aside, revealing a Houndoom which unleashed a blast of fire at Gengar, knocking it back. It continued the assault by running forward and crunching down on Gengar, followed by a Faint attack, knocking Gengar out.
"Good job, Houndoom!" Hank exclaimed, returning Gengar to it's Pokeball and putting the Pokeball on Morty's belt. Suddenly, Shedinja appeared out of nowhere in the hall, zooming in towards Hank.
"Invisibility, eh? I know how to deal with you." Hank ducked under the charging Shedinja, pulling a small, see through version of a Pokeball, except slightly more square shaped. He threw it at Shedinja, and it expanded into a Cage, which encased and automatically knocked out Shedinja. Hank returned Houndoom and dragged Morty out a door on the opposite side of the room.

"A green door!" Bugsy exclaimed, opening the door and walking in, to see Ryan sitting in a green armchair, laughing. Blaine was behind him in the same clothes he had been when talking to the Gym Leaders, but now his hood was off, revealing his identity.
"Blaine!" Bugsy exclaimed.
"And it's not just me, either." Blaine said as a door behind him opened and a hypnotized Morty walked in, followed by Hypnotized Gengar and Shedinja.
"I was going to let you four free to wreak havoc on this place, but I figured I could enlist you in my army of mindless trainers instead!" Blaine laughed maniacally.
"WHAT?!" Ryan exclaimed, jumping out of his chair and facing Blaine.
"Hush now, little one." Blaine said, as Morty's Gengar hit Ryan with a Night Shade, knocking him out cold.
"Stay away!" Bugsy said, backing up. Morty appeared behind him using the teleportation of Shedinja, and grabbed Bugsy by the shoulders.
"Morty!" Bugsy exclaimed, turning his head around to see Shedinja floating in front of Morty's face, firing a Shadow Ball at Bugsy. Bugsy fell to the ground unconscious, as Shedinja flew around as if doing a dance.
"This Shedinja is truly a powerful Pokemon when used for evil!" Blaine exclaimed. "To think that it could ever be a form of trust!"
---

---
Chapter 14
Second Chance
---​
"Giovanni!" Blaine exclaimed, running up to Giovanni and placing his hand on his shoulder.
"What is it, Blaine?" Giovanni asked, surprised. Blaine was panting, out of breath.
"C-Come quick! Someone came in and killed Ryan, Bugsy, Jasmine, Whitney, and Morty!" Blaine exclaimed, terrified.
"WHAT?!" Giovanni shouted, running towards where Blaine came from. "Show me where!" He exclaimed, extremely concerned.
They got to a room to see the 4 Gym Leaders and Ryan on the floor, with vacant eyes and blood all over their body, along with all other signs death brings.
"Who could have done this?!" Giovanni exclaimed, outraged.
"I don't know, but maybe the other elites know something!" Blaine replied, suggesting what Giovanni should do next.
"Good idea! I'll go find them!" Giovanni said, running off.
"What a gullible idiot." Blaine said when Giovanni was far enough away to not hear him.
"Shedinja, take the illusion off this room." Blaine commanded. Shedinja floated out from behind a machine and it's halo glowed, revealing the true contents of the room to be exactly what Giovanni had seen, except the only evidence of death on the "victims" was the look of death in their eyes.
"This was too easy. Put them under an illusion that they are dead, put the room under an illusion that they are dead...nothing goes wrong and Giovanni is off with the other 4 elites." Blaine laughed, Shedinja floating over to him. "Hmm...I guess I'll let them free, now that Giovanni's gone." Blaine said, as Shedinja's halo glowed white again and the 5 were freed from the illusion of being dead. They were hypnotized however, and Blaine's army had expanded even more. Now that the other pawns are all in the same room..." Blaine smirked. "Shedinja, teleport us there!" Shedinja's halo glowed white and it, Blaine, the 4 Gym Leaders, and Ryan were all teleported to the room Giovanni and the other 4 elites were in.
"Blaine? What the...?!" Giovanni exclaimed, shocked by the aliveness of the gym leaders and Ryan.
"Shedinja!" Blaine exclaimed. Shedinja's halo glowed white and Giovanni and the 4 elites fell to the floor, under the illusion of death. "Now teleport the machine in here." Blaine commanded. Shedinja's halo glowed, and the brainwash machine teleported into the room. Blaine put everyone except Jill in, as the max capacity was 4, and she was farthest from the machine. "Now then..." Blaine began turning on the machine.
"Now, Entei, Fire Blast!" Jill's voice came from behind him, and he and Shedinja were engulfed in a blast of flame. Shedinja was automatically burnt to a crisp, and Blaine fell to the ground, badly burned and on the verge of becoming unconscious.
"How did you...?" He asked, faintly.
"It was easy for a Taoist of my calibur." Jill mocked. "I used my Crystal Ball card to see what you were planning, and put up an illusion ahead of time. You put an illusion on an illusion, stupid!" Shed exclaimed, commanding her Suicune to drop the Illusion card. She was not dead on the floor, and the time machine opened to reveal nothing. Giovanni and the other 3 elites walked out from a door in the other side of the room.
"No..." Blaine said, falling unconscious.
"With him gone, we can get back to our original plan with the gym leaders being hypnotized." Giovanni said, putting Ryan in the hypnotism pod and turning it to reverse. Ryan walked out normal, the hypnotism being reversed. "As for the gym leaders, they will stay hypnotized." Giovanni said, triumphantly.
"Thanks for the quick thinking, Jill." Charles thanked Jill. "If it weren't for you, we really would be hypnotized or dead right now."
"You're welcome." Jill replied, smirking a bit.
"Now then." Giovanni said. "We have all the Kanto and Johto Gym Leaders, what should we do next?"
"All of them? What about Blaine? We haven't hypnotized him yet." Hank pointed out.
"Knowing him, he set the machine to not work on himself. We'll just have to kill him." Giovanni replied. "Morty, will you do the honors?"
"Yes sir." Morty said in a soulless tone. "Shedinja, Solar Beam." He commanded. Shedinja recognized the voice of it's true owner, and fired a Hyper Beam at Blaine, completely disintigrating him.
"On to Hoenn!" Charles suggested as to where to go next.
"Good idea." Giovanni said. "We leave for Hoenn at 6 AM tomorrow." He walked out the room, waving.

"I am dissapointed in you, Blaine." The man in the black clothes with flame designs said, pacing around a pedestal in the center of an otherwise empty room.
"I am sorry, sir." Blaine's voice came from a glass jar on the pedestal.
"I shall give you a second chance, but do NOT screw up this time, got it?" The man in the black questioned.
"Indeed, sir." Blaine's voice came from the jar.
"Very well. Jirachi!" The man in the black exclaimed, throwing a Pokeball into the air, revealing a blinding light which encompassed the room. When it died down, whatever it was was returning to it's Pokeball and Blaine's body was on the pedestal in place of the glace jar, as alive as ever, though burned in some places.
"Sorry about the burns, it is hard to safely pull someone back from hell without at least a minor wound." The man said, taking his hood off.
"That is okay....Michael." Blaine answered, getting off the pedestal and exiting the door of the mysterious room.

---
Chapter 15
Hoenn Expansion
---​
"So, the target is Hoenn." Charles said, pacing the room. He was in a small meeting room with a map of hoenn drawn on a whiteboard. The other 4 Elites were in red spinny chairs, as if they were in a meeting. The chairs all faced a rectangle desk, which Charles was on the opposite side of.
"The question is, which Gym Leaders do we strike and in what order." Lauren said, beating Charles to what he was going to say.
"Very good." He said in a slightly ticked tone. "So yes, as Lauren said, what order should we attack in?" He asked the group.
"I say we attack each Gym Leader with their Johto counterpart, for equal strength." Hank suggested. "Then, we are each assigned two Gym Leaders, and one at a time we finish them each off, when they are weakened from the battle with the Johto leaders."
"Good idea." Jill agreed.
"Alright then. Get to it. I will stay here and plot our next course of action with Giovanni." Charles said, letting the Johto Gym Leaders in through a door in the side wall.

"Falkner? It's been a while since I've last seen you!" Roxanne exclaimed, shocked at his arrival.
"Pidgeot, Noctowl, attack." Falkner commanded, releasing his Pokemon from their Pokeballs.
"AAHHHH!!!" All the kids screamed, running out the emergency door of the school.
"Nosepass, Golem!" Roxanne responded, defending against the assault.
"Attack." Falkner commanded. The two forces clashed, knocking all Pokemon out. Suddenly, Roxanne fell to the floor, subject to a stun spore attack from Hank's Victrebell.
"One down!" Hank exclaimed rowdilly.

"Hey, Dude!" Brawly exclaimed, surfing along the shore of Dewford. Bugsy was standing on the shore, readying his Pokeballs. "What's up? Wanna fight?" Brawly said, taking a wave in and landing on the beach.
"Scizor, Beedrill, take card of him." Bugsy commanded, releasing the two bugs from their Pokeballs. They attacked Brawly immediately.
"Woah, man, let me send out my Pokemon first!" He exclaimed, sending out a Machamp and Hariyama. "Alright dudes, let's go!" He exclaimed as his Fighting types rushed towards the oncoming bugs. After the fight, all Pokemon were down for the count.
"Gyarados, Dragonbreath!" Hank exclaimed as he rode into shore on his Gyarados, paralyzing Brawly and putting him on Gyarados' back, with Roxanne.

"Hmm...Whitney." Wattson said from the other side of the electrical field.
"I demand entrance to battle you." Whitney replied in her dull tone.
"You must find the hidden switches and disengage the locks for that." Wattson replied.
"Alright then, have it your way." Whitney smiled slightly. She released her Clefable and Milktank. Milktank began rolling all over the place, trampling all over every trashcan, hitting the switches as it rolled. The electric wall disapeared, and Wattson got up from sitting, releasing Electrode and Magneton.
"I see your intentions are not pure." Wattson inquired.
"Die." Whitney replied, commanding her Pokemon to attack.
"Electrode, Magneton, protect me!" Wattson exclaimed as his Pokemon returned the attack and charged forward. The battle was especially short, and was ended immediately by an Explosion from Electrode.
"Your plan has failed." Wattson smirked.
"Not especially." Came Lauren's voice as the back wall of the Gym broke open, rocks hurling everywhere.
"Nooooooosepass!" Nosepass exclaimed, burying Wattson in rock and rendering him unconscious.

"And a one, and a two, and a..." Flannery was instructing her Torkoal and Magcargos how to do a dance involving shooting lava into the sky, when Morty broke in the door with Gengar and Shedinja.
"Hmm?" Flannery thought, turning around only to nearly avoid a Shadow Ball, which hit one of her Magcargos and knockd it out.
"Gaaah!" Flannery exclaimed as Magcargo and Torkoal rushed forward to protect her. Using their new "dance", they were an even match for Gengar and even the mighty Shedinja, due to it's fire weakness. When all Pokemon were lying on the floor, knocked out, A fierce Fire Blast came down and surrounded Flannery in a blast of flame.
"AAHH!" She exclaimed, fainting from the heat.
"If you can't take the heat," Lauren laughed, riding the transformed Ditto, which was in the form of Ho-oh, "Get out of your Gym." She swooped down and grabbed Flannery, putting it on Ditto's back along with Wattson.

"I sensed you coming, the air around the city was unbalanced." Norman said, already protected by his Vigoroth and two Slakings.
"And I sense your doom." Chuck retorted, mockingly. He released his Poliwrath, Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop. The fighting Pokemon made short work of the first Slaking and Vigoroth, but the second Slaking's Hyper Beam provided difficult, knocking all remaining Pokemon.
"You're mine!" Ryan exclaimed as Icicles pierced through the walls like bullets through cloth, pinning Norman to a wall. Ryan walked in the front door, following his Cloyster, which launched an Ice Beam, freezing Norman solid. "Good job, Cloyster." Ryan said, returning it.

"If it is a fight you want, it is a fight you've got." Winona shouted, swooping down on her Swellow. Jasmine's Magnetons launched Zap Cannons at the Swellow, knocking it down.
"Go, Pelliper!" Winona released her Pelipper and jumped onto it, recalling her Swellow.
"Magneton." Jasmine commanded. The Magnetons once again made short work of Winona's Pokemon, causing her to switch over to Skarmory, which was resistant to the Electric attacks.
"Steelix." Jasmine said, releasing her third Pokemon. It flung huge rocks at Skarmory, knocking it down.
"Last chance!" Winona said, releasing her strongest Pokemon, Altaria, and hopping onto it, returning yet another knocked out bird. "Altaria, let's go!" She exclaimed, charging forward. It unleashed a massive flamethrower against the Magneton, knocking them out, and recircled around, facing Steelix. It launched Rock Blast against Altaria's Ice Beam, causing a clash of Ice and Rock that pelted both Pokemon, knocking them out. Winona began free falling, and just as she was about to put up a parachute, she was grabbed from the sky by a stealthy, shadowy figure jumping forward from the treetops. It landed on a bridge connecting two treehouses, revealing Ryan on his tropius, an unconscious Winona and Norman on it's back. He flew off again, back to the Rocket Base.

"So you..." Liza started.
"Think you..." Tate continued.
"Can beat us?" Liza finished. They sent out their Lunatone and Solrock, which were met in battle by Pryce's Piloswine and Dewgong. The Psychic forces of Lunatone and Solrock were met by the Aurora Beams and Icy Winds of Pryce's Pokemon. Solrock managed to become frozen Solid, while Dewgong knocked itself out in confusion, leaving only Lunatone vs. Piloswine. A Psybeam met an Ice Beam in midair, each one passing through and hitting it's target.
"Our Pokemon..." Liza started once again.
"Are equal." Tate finished.
"And that is..." Pryce started.
"Where you're wrong!!" Jill exclaimed, swooping in from the ceiling, which had been broken down by Golem, on her Crobat. It unleashed a special poison that rendered Liza and Tate unconscious, allowing Jill to put them on Crobat's back and carry them off.

"You're the last Gym Leader for us to capture in Hoenn." Claire said to Ardan.
"Ohoho, mademoiselle." Ardan said in a french accent, releasing a Walrein, Luvdisc, Seaking, Milotic, and Whiscash.
"Just dye, you horrible french impersonator." Claire sighed, releasing only her Latias.
"Hohoho! You think that one Pokemon can dampen my spirits, mon sherrie?" Ardan asked with Confidence. "I think not! Attack!" He exclaimed as all his Pokemon charged towards Latias.
"Latias!" Claire exclaimed in a raised tone for the first time since she had been hypnotized. "Total Freeze!" She exclaimed, holding up a tarot card with a picture of a block of Ice on it. Latias launched a special Ice Beam from it's mouth, freezing every one of Ardan's Pokemon in a solid wall of ice. The ice spread into the water the Pokemon were in, turning it into a field of ice instead of a pool.
"And now...Paralyzing Hold!" Jill exclaimed as Her Raikou broke in through the back wall. She held up a tarot card with a picture of little shock waves all over it, and Arden became completely Paralyzed. Jill put him on Raikou's back along with Tate and Liza, and ran off back to the base.

"Good, everyone is here." Charles said, putting all 9 Gym Leaders in the newly improved Brainwash Machine, which now had a maximum capacity of 10 people. The lights began glowing, and when they were done, the 9 Gym Leaders walked out, hypnotized.
"Perfect." Giovanni said, clapping, as he walked in. "Phase 2, Hoenn Expansion, is complete."
---
Meh, pardon Ardan's french, I dont exactly know the spelling of that crap =/.

---
Chapter 16
To the Orange Islands
---
"This is not good." Janine said, folding her hands on the table. Around this round table was her, Janine, filling in for her missing father, Koga, as well as 3 other members of the Kanto/Johto Elite 4, Bruno, Lorelei, and Agatha.
"That is true, child." Agatha replied. "They have taken all the Gym Leaders hostage, from Kanto, Johto, and even Hoenn.
"Tch..." Lorelei looked to the ground, thinking. "I never thought I'd have to try enlisting them for help, but...What about the Orange Islands Gym Leaders?" She asked. Her tone showed that she obviously had a rough past encounter with the Leaders of the Orange Islands.
"That is a good suggestion." Bruno replied. "Let us ask what the others think about it." Just as he said this, the sliding mechanical door opened, revealing the other members of the Kanto/Johto Elite 4, Will, Karen, and Lance. They took their seats at the table, joining the meeting.
"What is it this time?" Karen asked in a bored voice.
"You have not already heard? All the gym Leaders, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, have been captured by Team Rocket." Bruno replied. Lance made a hurt look and looked down at the sound of this, remembering not being able to protect his sister.
"I know how you feel, Lance..." Janine sighed, seeing Lance's hurt look. "They took my father as well."
"Do the Hoenn Elite 4 know about this?" Will asked. Seemingly on cue, Sidney walked in.
"What do you think?" He asked, as Phoebe, Glacia, and Drake walked in after him.
"Why is she here?" Lorelei snapped, looking towards Glacia.
"Why are YOU here, model want to be." Glacia replied.
"Old Lady." Lorelei retorted.
"Four Eyes."
"Batty old Hag."
"Weird Hair."
"Know it all."
"Break it up, or I'll call you both worse names then you could ever think of!" Agatha shouted, ticked off at the two girls' bickering.
"She started it." They both said, turning away from eachother.
"You both sound like you're six..." Will said, annoyed.
"Ooh! Janine!" Phoebe squeeled, running over to Janine. "Look what I got the other day!" She showed off a pair of earings, shaped like Jigglypuff.
"Oooh! Those are so CUTE!" Janine squeeled back. The two engaged in 'girly girl' conversation, zoning out the rest of the meeting.
"Bloody mary, will those two sheilas ever shut their yaps?" Sidney said in his australian accent.
"Heh." Bruno smirked.
"Aaaanyways." Will said, clearing his throat.
"We need to inlist in the help of...the orange island gym leaders." Lorelei said, almsot choking on her words.
"I can't believe it, the great Lorelei actually needing the help of the orange island gym leaders?" Glacia taunted.
"It's our last hope." Bruno explained, trying to stop another fight from breaking out.
"Well...if you think it will help get them back..." Lance sighed. He was not himself lately, since Claire's capture.
"Then it's settled." Agatha fimrly stated. "We're going to the Orange Islands!"
---
Pardon Sidney's australian, don't know the language and crap once again. It seems short to me again, but I couldn't think of anything else that wouldn't make it too long, so meh =/

Well, after a long break, I think I should be back to this now, but I doubt I'll update as frequently.
---
Chapter 17
The Army Begins to Form
---​
"Here we are, Mikan Island, our first stop." Janine reported as everyone got off the boat.
"Alright, the Gym is right up ahead, let's go." Will added as the group headed for the Mikan Island Gym, home to Cissy, the first of the Orange Island Gym Leaders.
"Ah! Visitors! You don't seem like ordinary trainers to me..." Cissy said, examining the group.
"Come now, you don't know who we are?" Wallace asked, surprised.
"Nope, can't say that I do." Cissy replied, slightly confused.
"You must at least know who I am." Lorlei said, stepping forward.
"Prima?! You have returned?!" Cissy exclaimed.
"My name is not Prima, I thought I told you all that. My name is Lorelei, member of the Kanto Elite 4." Lorelei replied sternly.
"Lorelei...what a dumb name." Cissy said, tilting her head to the side, slightly weirded out. "What do you want, 'Lorelei'..."
"Team Rocket is trying to take over the world, and they're actually succeeding this time!" Phoebe exclaimed.
"We'd like to inlist you in the resistance army to try and stop them." Lance explained.
"Hmm...I guess, if I get to travel around and stuff...count me in!" Cissy replied, jumping down from his pedestal on the other side of the Gym, holding a Pokeball in her hand firmly, with determination.

"Navel Island, home to Danny, the second of the Orange Island Gym Leaders." Cissy said, getting off the boat and immediately knowing where to go for the Gym. The rest of the group followed her, arriving at the Gym, where Danny was training with his Pokemon, Nidoqueen, Scizor, Machamp, Golem, Electrode, and Camerupt.
"Danny!" Cissy exclaimed, running over to him, waving.
"Oh, hi there Cissy!" Danny smiled, setting down a sandwich and getting up to greet her.
"Danny, guess what?! Prima's back and she wants our help defeating Team Rocket!" Cissy exclaimed, overexcited.
"Prima, eh?" Danny said, looking back behind Cissy to see Lorelei walking forward from the group.
"I told her, and I am telling you, my name is not Prima! I am Lorelei!" Lorlei exclaimed, flustered.
"Lorelei? That's an interesting name..." Danny replied, looking down, thinking about something.
"Danny, will you come with us to fight Team Rocket? Huh? Huh?" Cissy asked like a little kid.
"Sure, I suppose." Danny said, returning his Pokemon to his Pokeballs and walking towards the group, already ready to go.

"I thought I saw a boat coming!" Rudy exclaimed, already at the dock of Trovita Island when the group arrived there, shaking hands with and greeting Danny and Cissy.
"Not him..." Lorlelei said, rolling her eyes as she got off the boat.
"Prima?!" Rudy exclaimed, ecstatic. "It's really you! You've come back! Yess!"
"Not to stay. We're just here to gather members for an army to fight Team Rocket." Lance interrupted, shooting Rudy down.
"Oh..." He replied, looking down, depressed. "Well if Prima will be there, so will I!" He exclaimed, jumping onto the boat.
"My name..." Lorelei muttered, "Is not...PRIMA!" She stomped onto the boat, frustrated at everyone on the islands calling her Prima.
"Is this why she didn't want to come here?" Janine asked Glacia, as if she would know.

"Kumquat Island? What kind of stupid name is that." Will said, not amused, getting off the boat, as this Island's gym leader was not already waiting for them.
"Follow me." Danny said, as if he knew the way to the gym perfectly. He did. They got to the gym in no time, and were greeted by Luana, Kumquat Island Gym Leader.
"Luana." Danny acknowledged her, nodding towards Lorelei.
"P-Prima?" Luana asked, shocked.
"Hey there." Lorelei replied, not even commenting about her name.
"Luana, I believe by now you should know why we are here." Glacia said, stepping forward, showing that she too knew Luana personally.
"Indeed, my Psychic Pokemon informed me. You want me to help you fight Team Rocket." Luana replied.
"Correct." Lorelei answered.
"Prima, Glacia...how long has it been?" Luana asked, showing that she knew them both very well a long time ago.
"Must have been a very long time, for you to still be calling me Prima." Lorelei said, sitting down on a bench in the gym.
"You mean the rumors were true?!" Luana exclaimed, stepping back a little.
"Yes. My name is Lorelei now." Lorelei replied, solemly.
"So it really happened then. That terrible incident is the only thing that could have caused you to change your name." Luana replied firmly.
"Indeed." Lorelei replied. "And I became a member of the Kanto Elite 4. There's no way I could have stayed on these Islands as Prima-the most wanted criminal in the world."

---
Chapter 18
The Most Wanted Criminal in the World
---​
*Black and White Flashback mode*

"Haha! Yeah! You can't catch me, losers!" A girl, in her late teens to early 20s, exclaimed, dashing away from some police officers on their Arcanines.
"You won't get away this time! Arcanine, Extremespeed!" One police officer, a girl with blue hair, exclaimed, her Arcanine charging towards the other, red haired girl at extremely fast speed.
"Chill out." The red haired girl smirked, turning around and releasing a Pokeball. "Cloyster, Ice Beam!" She exclaimed. A Cloyster popped out of the Pokeball and unleashed a massive blast of Ice towards the officer, who jumped up just in time as her Arcanine was frozen solid.
"I don't think so!" The blue haired officer exclaimed, releasing another Arcanine from it's Pokeball.
"Slowbro, Hydro Pump!" The red haired girl exclaimed, releasing a Slowbro which sprayed forth a massive stream of water, practically drownding the Arcanine.
"Grr....You'll pay! The third time is the charm! Go, NINETALES!" The officer exclaimed, this time releasing a Ninetales instead of an Arcanine.
"What are you...?!" The red haired girl exclaimed as she realized what was going on. The Ninetales grew to 5x it's normal size, a vicious look in it's eyes, it's tails spreading out with fire on the tips of each one.
"You know very well what Pokemon this is." The officer smirked, standing behind Ninetales, not daring to get on it's back.
"The great Kyuubi." The red haired girl said, dismayed. Then she began smirking. "Then I believe it should be met with a beast of equal power! Golduck!" She exclaimed, releasing a Golduck from it's Pokeball. It too grew to massive size, an intense look in it's eyes, seemingly transforming in a way.
"Kappa?!" The blue haired girl exclaimed in shock. "How did a beast of that power fall into your hands?!"
"One for light, and one for dark. One for good, and one for bad. It is the way of the Yin Yang, of the two beasts of power!" The red haired girl replied, starting to get a bit overconfident.
"I see..." The blue haired officer said, smirking. "Then let this be the battle of the century, between Jennifer, the greatest police officer in the world, and Prima, the queen of thieves!"

*End flashback mode*

"Noone ever knew the outcome of that battle." Glacia said, looking to Lorelei.
"Of course they do. Thanks to that battle, the current police system of the world developed. Evey top officer in every town...an Officer named Jenny. And every one of them, related to the one who wielded the great beast of Fire, Kyuubi." Lorelei replied.
"But shortly after the battle, Kyuubi fell out of her hands...when she was foolish enough to challenge it's current owner..." Luana added to the conversation.
"Indeed. And Kappa...when I fled the orange islands, it was lost in a storm...as if punishment for me giving up my life of crime." Lorelei said solemly.
"That is correct. And that's when you met us...the three of us, all for one reason or another were in Kanto at the time. Luana here was fascinated by your stories, and I was the one you came to for help with your 'new life'." Glacia said.
"Ah, those were the good old days..." Luana sighed.
"I am afraid we do not have time for this chitter chatter." Karen interjected, looking to the sky. A giant stormcloud had formed around Kumquat island, and bolts of lightning began striking down all over the island.
"The boat!" Wallace exclaimed as he turned around to see the boat being struck by a bolt of lightning.
"This is bad. We have to get out of here!" Drake exclaimed, he himself being a seaman and knowing the ways of the stormy waters.
"I agree." Lance said, releasing his Dragonite as Drake did the same. "Come on everyone, hop on!" Everyone loaded onto the two Dragonites as the flew up and to the east, away from the storm.
"We can go there! To Pumello Island!" Rudy shouted over the roar of the thunder, pointing to an island in the distance.
"Alright then! Here we go!" Drake exclaimed as the two Dragonites charged for Pumello Island, trying to escape the storm.
---
Sorry if it seems short...didn't want to add useless fluff and that was all the chapter needed to accomplish, Pumello gets it's own chapter :p

---
Chapter 19
Drake vs. Drake
---​
"We made it!" Lance exclaimed as the two Dragonites fled out of the stormy area and landed on Pumello Island, looking back at where they had come from to see the storm as bad as ever.
"Who goes there?!" A voice came from behind a building.
"It is us, the Gym Leaders of the other Orange Islands, Cissy, Danny, Rudy, and Luana. We have brought the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Elite 4 with us. We would ask to see your Gym Leader." Rudy said solemly.
"Speaking." The voice said as it walked forward from behind the building, revealing a man almost identical to Lance, but with black hair and different style clothes.
"This is Drake, the fifth member of the Orange Islands team." Cissy explained.
"Drake?!" The Elite 4 Drake exclaimed.
"Oh...this could be a problem." Cissy sighed. "You both have the same name..."
"Hmm? Now, what did you come to talk to me about?" The Orange Islands Drake asked.
"We need help building an army to stop team rocket." Danny replied.
"Alright, I'll help." The Orange Islands Drake said. "But we first must settle the name fiasco...A Pokemon Battle!"
"Fine by me." The Elite 4 Drake replied. "And the loser will be referred to as..."
"It doesn't matter..." Cissy sighed.
"Of course it does!" Janine and Phoebe exclaimed, running forward. "It needs to be something cute, but still strong...hmm...Chad!" The exclaimed simoultaneously.
"Fine. The loser will be known as Chad." The Orange Islands Drake said.
"We mineaswell start calling you it now!" Elite 4 Drake taunted.
"Haha, very funny. Follow me to our arena." Orange Islands Drake said, leading Elite 4 Drake to an arena atop a rocky cliff, the arena itself scattered with rocks.
"Let's go! This will be a 3 on 3 match!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed. "Go, Shelgon!"
"Go, Venusaur!" Orange Islands Drake exclaimed. "Let's start things off with a Vine Whip!"
"Shelgon, rollout!" Elite 4 Drake countered. Venusaur's vines raced towards Shelgon, which curled itself into a ball and began rolling towards Venusaur, the vines missing their target. Shelgon hit Venusaur dead on the head.
"Venusaur, Headbutt!" Orange Islands Drake said just in time. Venusaur's head connected with Shelgon, delivering an equally powerful blow. "Ok, now, Razor Leaf!" He followed up. Leaves shot from Venusaur's tree base at Shelgon, not many of them hitting due to the fact that Shelgon was still flying backwards from the Headbutt.
"Shelgon, Dragonbreath!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed. Shelgon turned around in midair and faced Venusaur and the oncoming onslaught of leaves, and breathed fire all over the leaves, disintegrating them and the fire heading for Venusaur.
"Venusaur, dodge!" Orange Islands Drake shouted. Venusaur was two slow to dodge, and was hit by the breath, knocked out. "Venusaur! Return! Go, Electabuzz!"
"Return, Shelgon! Go, Altaria!" Elite 4 Drake responded. Altaria immediately began by swooping down towards Electabuzz.
"Electabuzz, Thunderpunch!" Orange Islands Drake commanded. Electabuzz's hand met Altaria dead on and hit it with a blast of Electricity, sending it backwards.
"Altaria! Get up!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed.
"It's no use! Electabuzz paralyzed your Altaria!" Orange Islands Drake shouted. "Now, Electabuzz! Thunderbolt!" Electabuzz launched a blast of electricity from it's hand at Altaria, which hit and knocked out the poor bird.
"No! Altaria! Return!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed. "Go, Dragonite!"
"Then I shall as well." Orange Islands Drake smirked. "Return, Electabuzz. Go, Dragonite!" He too sent out a Dragonite for his final Pokemon.
"Heh...let's see how you like this...Dragonite, Mirror Match Combo!" Elite 4 Drake commanded, as if he had been preparing for a Dragonite vs. Dragonite. His Dragonite swooped up with a fly attack, and before giving the other one time to respond, swooped down, launching a Dragonbreath that stunned the other Dragonite as it itself swooped down and tackled the other Dragonite. Dragonbreath had paralyzed Orange Islands Drake's Dragonite, living it open to a final attack. "Dragonite, Hyper Beam!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed. It launched forth a blast of extreme energy towards Orange Islands Drake's Dragonite.
"No! Dragonite! Shake it off and counter!" Orange Islands Drake exclaimed. His Dragonite was able to shake off paralysis and start to power up a Hyper Beam, but it was too late. By the time his Dragonite started firing, Elite 4 Drake's Dragonite's Hyper Beam hit at full force, knocking Orange Islands Dake's Dragonite out.
"Haha, take that, you young whippersnapper!" Elite 4 Drake exclaimed.
"In accordance with the rules, Orange Islands Drake will know be known as Chad!" Phoebe squeeled.
"Aww..." Chad sighed, returning his Dragonite as Drake returned his own Dragonite.

I love winter break, lets me release these things even faster...
---
Chapter 20
The New Owners
---​
"You do realize that Kyuubi is a beast of untold power, and you never should have given it to an insignificant loser like Blaine." Shayna said.
"It was an experiment to measure whether the aura of the controller affected the aura of Kyuubi." Michael replied.
"Aand...?" Shayna questioned.
"It does. While in Blaine's control, the most of it's power Kyuubi got up to was a mere 2%, not even enough to help him beat that many Pokemon." Michael replied.
"Hmm...so you're saying, roughly, anyone wielding Kyuubi can control it's power up to 10x his or her own power into perspective to Kyuubi's?" Shayna asked, writing down data on her sketchbook.
"Correct. A normal human is about .2% of Kyuubi in power, however, even 500 of them would stand no chance against it, with that many of them, the attack formation would be too clumsy." Michael replied.
"So it's not just power, but strategy as well...interesting..." Shayna sighed. "This screws up my calculations a bit, for what we're trying to do...how much of Kyuubi's power, roughly, can you wield?"
"70%." Michael answered.
"Your power is 7% of Kyuubi's then...that's the power of 14 average Pokemon." Shayna replied, continueing to record data on her sketchbook.
"Correct. Now, enough with the 20 questions. I recently received a strange note detailing information on the current whereabouts of...it..." Michael said, getting up from his black swirly chair and exiting the room into the main lobby. Shayna followed, but the doors slammed behind Michael. By the time she could activate the motion sensor again, he was gone from the building, Nick, Derek, and Augustus all sitting on beanbag chairs in the lobby/lounge, playing video games on the big screen TV.
"Where did he go?!" Shayna exclaimed to them.
"Michael? He came in an teleported somewhere on the teleporter thingy. Why?" Nick replied and asked.
"Never mind." Shayna said, walking over to the teleporter console and pressing some buttons. "Here we go. Recent teleportation history...Pumello Island. Got it." She turned to the others. "Hey, come on! We're taking a vacation to go find Michael!" She exclaimed.
"Uh...why?" Augustus asked, setting down his controller and walking off to the gamecube.
"Choose your charac-" The voice of the Super Smash Bros Melee announcer was cut off by the pressing of the power button on the gamecube.
"Just come on." Shayna said. Not arguing a vacation, the other three got on the teleportation platform with her and the teleported off the Pumello Island, where Michael had gone.

"He could be anywhere here." Nick stated.
"No duh." Shayna replied in an obvious tone. "Just be on the lookout."
"Hey! I see someone! It's a group of like...at least 10 people!" Augustus reported in his small, Skitty voice.
"Good work, Augustus!" Nick exclaimed, also spotting the group.
"I'll sketch them down." Shayna said. She was able to sketch every detail, even from the 15 ft away range. Without taking out her laptop, she immediately noticed something. "Guys! Look at that person right there!" She pointed to a red haired girl, not on the picture, but in real life.
"Prima?!" Derek exclaimed. "What is she doing here? Isn't this the island where she fought Officer Jennifer years ago?!"
"No duh! Of course BT came here!" Shayna exclaimed, forgetting the others were right there.
"What." Nick said in a dull tone.
"Oh..uh..ehehe..." Shayna panicked. "Fine, I mineaswell tell you. Before leaving, he said he was going to find out some information about...you know..."
"Yang?" Augustus asked.
"Well, yes. Codename Yang." Shayna replied. "But not Yang in a whole-the incarnation of it."
"Kappa?!" Nick asked.
"Yes. The Yang to Michael's Yin. The Dark side to what Michael has the light side of. The Kappa to match his Kyuubi." Shayna stated.
"Is he crazy? What is he thinking, thinking like the point of this is to catch em all?!" Nick asked. Augustus gave him a dry look. "I mean, the myths, not Pokemon in general!" Nick exclaimed to back up his claim.
"Riiiight." Augustus said smoothly.
"Stop fighting! Look!" Shayna exclaimed. Michael was walking up to the group in the distance.

"Prima." Michael said.
"What?!" Lorelei exclaimed.
"I got the letter. You have information on Kappa. It figures that the queen of thieves would." Michael replied.
"I didn't send you a letter! I lost Kappa years ago, when I sailed away from the island and gave up my life of crime!" Lorelei replied.
"If you didn't send the letter, who did?!" Michael exclaimed.
"Twas me." A voice came from behind Michael. He turned around to see Giovanni, none of him robotic, showing that Robo-Giovanni was not trying to make a move on the surface currently.
"Giovanni!" Lance shouted.
"Now's our chance! We can finish this now!" Will clued the group in.
"I'm afraid not." Giovanni said. "For you see..." Suddenly, his voice became Mechanic. "I WILL BE FINISHING YOU!" His body transformed into Robo-Giovanni instantly, without spreading or anything. "I learned to control this robotic parasite!" Giovanni shouted in a voice that was mechanic, but still his, not the true Robo-Giovanni's voice. "It allows me so much more power! Enough power to control..." He held up a Pokeball and threw it into the air, revealing a giant golduck with the fierce and slightly transformed look.
"Kappa!" Michael exclaimed.
"Hahahaha! Thank you ever so much, Prima, for foolishly dropping Kappa into the ocean! You know that Team Aqua always has a submarine going, searching the water for treasure! So, when they found this, I made a little deal with Archie...this Pokemon for his daughter's life!" Giovanni laughed maniacally, still in the controlled, non robo-giovanni evil tone.
"Stand back!" Michael said, stepping in front of the group and throwing up a Pokeball of his own. Kyuubi came out, already transformed and ready to fight.
"Haha! You fool!" Giovanni exclaimed. His left eye turned red, and data appeared on it, too small for others to read, but perfectly clear for Giovanni. "Your Aura level is a mere 70! While I agree, it is much better then a normal human's 2, it is still nothing! You know that Kyuubi and Kappa have a max capacity of 1000!"
"Only in the hands of a user who's level is 100." Michael remarked.
"Indeed." Giovanni said, his aura becoming visible. It was like metallic energy, metallic just like his body, but energy.
"It's so powerful that it is visible!" Drake exclaimed.
"Crap...Kyuubi!" Michael exclaimed. Kyuubi's power was only 70% of Kappa's, not a good sign for Michael.
"Hahaha! Your Kyuubi can't do anything with you as the owner!" Giovanni exclaimed. "Kappa, attack!" Kappa charged towards Kyuubi like a blast of water, hitting with the force of over 100 Niagra Falls.
"Kyuubi! Counter!" Michael exclaimed. Kyuubi lashed two of it's tails at Kappa, but it easily blocked the tails with it's hands, grabbed them, and began flinging Kyuubi around.
---
This chapter sponsored by the following Tom Riddle or whatever they're called.
"I don't like pink and white Pokemon." Tom said skittishly.
And anyone who thinks I have just gone DBZ on you can thank the fact that a new Shonen Jump arrived at my doorstep yesterday.

---
Chapter 21
The Third Beast
---​
"Hahaha! Yes! Kappa! Beat that pathetic thing to a pulp!" Giovanni exclaimed. Kappa began attacking Kyuubi mercilessly, slashing and headbutting, occassionally even using water attacks.
"Come on Kyuubi! You can beat this thing! Attack!" Michael exclaimed. Kyuubi freed itself of Kappa's grasp and began flinging it's tails around recklessly, flinging fire everywhere.
"It's no use! Kappa's specialty is defense!" Giovanni exclaimed. Kappa tucked it's head, arms, and legs into the minor turtleshell it had developed on it's back upon transformation. Fireballs hit the shell and bounced off, flying somewhere else.
"If that won't work, then how about this!" Michael exclaimed. Kyuubi ran towards Kappa, swinging it's tails low, trying to hit under the shell. No matter what it tried, it couldn't hit Kappa.
"Now...my turn!" Giovanni exclaimed. Kyuubi was on Kappa, trying to claw through the shell, and Kappa flipped over, it's head and limbs popping out, Kyuubi flying off it's back. It barraged Kyuubi with a string of attacks yet again, Kyuubi eventually flying backwards and landing on the side of a building, crushing the building, wounded and bruised.
"Kyuubi!" Michael shouted, running over to it. "There must be some way to make you more powerful...think....of course!" He turned to the group. "Everyone, send out all of your Pokemon!"
"Ok!" Lorelei exclaimed. "Kappa, you will go down..." She muttered as she sent out her Pokemon. With 6 Pokemon from each of Janine, Bruno, Lorelei, Agatha, Will, Karen, Lance, Sidney, Glacia, Phoebe, Drake, Chad, Danny, Rudy, Cissy, and Luana, there were 96 Pokemon in total.
"Rounding it off to a nice even 100..." Michael said, releasing four of his own Pokemon, Absol, Torchic, and two Pokemon that were eclipsed by the shadow of a building, unseeable as to what they were((haha, you don't get to know his other Pokemon yet :p.)) "Ok!" Michael exclaimed. "Kyuubi! Take these 100 Pokemon's powers! They will aid you in your fight against Kappa!" Kyuubi did not fight the choice of more power. The auras of the 100 Pokemon floated to Kyuubi, adding to it's own aura.
"What?! But that...that puts it at 120% of it's power!!!" Giovanni exclaimed in disbelief.
"Yes, assuming these were all average Pokemon. But four of them were DEFINATELY more then average." Michael smirked. Kyuubi was at 130% of it's strength, due to Michael's Pokemon's superiority.
"This is impossible!" Giovanni exclaimed as Kyuubi got up, ready to fight again. "Kappa! Defend yourself!" Giovanni exclaimed. Kappa tucked into it's shell again as Kyuubi ran forward.
"That won't work this time! Kyuubi, superpowered firebreath!" Michael shouted. Kyuubi turned it's head back and forth and launched a fire breath at Kappa, which melted it's shell instantly.
"Kappa...?!" Giovanni exclaimed. Without it's shell, Kappa began running away, hoping to flee Kyuubi.
"I don't think so." Michael smirked. Kyuubi began charging after Kappa, overtaking it after no time at all, clawing and biting at it, doing more damage then it had been doing before. It futiley tried to break free but couldn't, and Kyuubi eventually got it very weak, to the point where it could kill it right away.
"Now, Kyuubi, finish it!" Michael exclaimed. Kyuubi's claw began to lunge towards Kappa, when suddenly they were both blown away by a strong gust of wind.
"What was that?!" Giovanni and Michael exclaimed simoultaneously.
"It was me, Quezcouatl, the mythological beast of air." A voice came from the clouds. A Rayquaza flew down, but not any Rayquaza, this one had rainbow wings, even more magnificent then a ho-oh's, and rainbow scales all over it's body as well. It was about 5x as long as normal, too.
"You mean there are more mythological beasts then just Kyuubi and Kappa?!" Giovanni asked.
"Indeed." Quezcouatl replied. Giovanni began to laugh as he returned Kappa to it's Pokeball.
"See ya, suckers!" Giovanni exclaimed as he ran off to the shore and jumped into the water, a few seconds later a submarine emerging, him inside of it. He drove off in the submarine, hoping to find the other myths.
"He does realize he hasn't the slightest clue how or where to find the mythological beasts, correct?" Quezcouatl asked Michael.
"Probably not, but when he does, he'll come back. You should leave." Michael said.
"Or, you could help us fight Team Rocket, and come back to the base with us." Nick suggested.
"Yes, I shall do that." Quezcouatl replied.
"How will he fit?!" Shayna protested.
"In this." Nick replied, holding out a Pokeball. Quezcouatl unargueingly went inside it in a flash of red light.
"So now we have two mythological beasts on our team." Michal said. "Well, it was nice meeting you guys, gym leaders and elite 4 members."
"Wait! We are the resistance against Team Rocket, like I am sure you are!" Lance exclaimed. "We can come back to your base with you!"
"I guess that would be a good idea." Michael said. Shayna, Nick, you can bring them over in a boat, I'll teleport over to make the base big enough for all of them first." Michael said, walking around a corner. A bright flash was seen from around the corner and then he was gone, teleported to the base.
"Greeaatt, we have to take the LONG way..." Shayna sighed, walking over to the shore and released a Smeargle. "Smeargle, surf." She sighed. It jumped into the water and came back up to the surface as a giant platform, and everyone got on, heading for the resistance base.

Back