2/6/2005 (Yes, I know what day that is)
11AM Registration
Noon Tournament

Prizes:
10 boosters per player+
6 Boosters for 1st in each division
2 Boosters for 2nd-4th in each division

Cost: $18

Door prize: CD containing all non-live PIRN interviews for 2004 (including William Hung)

I plan on ordering for at least 50 players this time, but I'll see what attendance is this Sunday.

Certainly it's fine with me to preregister! (tho last time you guys gave us a hard time about that) You can post it here, (full names please, I don't know all your screen names yet), call the store (815-633-0330) or send me an email ([email protected]). But keep in mind we're at the same location we had for Citys, so there's PLENTY of room this time!

I thought the name of the set was Crash from the green sky. Or was that just the Japanese name. Anyway Me, natalie, and ashley should be there. Just gotta get a little cash. Its enough time away to get some though

Kevin

Ok great! Of course Devin and Dustin will be there too. And I think Yoshi ordered enough. I'm just hoping we have over 32 since we went to the expense to book the Club. Otherwise we could've had it at TIY. But I'm hopeful we'll have a good turnout. Might be tough if people only chose to go to one that weekend though with Collinsville and Brookfield both the day before. Also no worries, we should be able to have the seating more spaced out this time if it's not that full. And I get there at 10:30, I don't mind if people come inside earlier than the 11am open time if it's cold, but I just don't want it to interfere with getting things set up. Hopefully we'll have a great crowd and a lot of fun. I hear it's a great set!

If rulemaster and pokewisconsin go--I should be there as well. Poke-mama, I'll PM you my info now to preregister just to be on the safe side.

Any word on a potential side event? I think modified would be just fine with everyone if you're planning on running another tournament. Otherwise I suppose everyone will just go home and watch the Super Bowl.

I'm not gonna be coming. There is no way I'll have enough cash for the next 2 tournaments alone (Whitewater CC and side event and Brookfield Deoxys). Plus, I gotta find a way to get money for tickets to the next school dance (Feb. 4th). Why are they so expensive.... $15/ticket, and I gotta get 2. Oh well. When there's a will there's a way (I think...).

Aww so sorry you can't come! Good luck on those dance tickets!

Ya I've been trying to decide on a side event or not.... it's kinda iffy with the Super Bowl going on and all. But if I do one, you all think a modified would be good? $5 entry? I'm sure I can get some prizes for it. I'll go ahead and sanction one if you guys would like. We could always cancel if there's not enough interest.

ooOOOooOOOoo

Who's the lucky lady? :tongue:

HypnosProjectHQ said:
I'm not gonna be coming. There is no way I'll have enough cash for the next 2 tournaments alone (Whitewater CC and side event and Brookfield Deoxys). Plus, I gotta find a way to get money for tickets to the next school dance (Feb. 4th). Why are they so expensive.... $15/ticket, and I gotta get 2. Oh well. When there's a will there's a way (I think...).

Ok I've got a Modified tourney sanctioned for 4:00, after the Prerelease. I'll let you know what I'll have for prizes once I get it cleared from the store.

"Plus, I gotta find a way to get money for tickets to the next school dance (Feb. 4th). Why are they so expensive.... "

This is where having absolutely no social life has its benefits. ;)

By the way, there are at least 20 spots not availible until the day of the tournament, so you out-of-towners should be okay.

Last edited:
Your 'friend' huh......haha

Aren't you too young to be dating

HypnosProjectHQ said:
Why, that would be my friend Candace. Its kinda the Sadie's type dance, so she asked me... :clap:

Last edited:
Back