Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rockford IL Weekly Tournaments

PokeMama

I'll take this opportunity to mention that we hold Weekly Pokemon Sanctioned Tournaments in Rockford and have done so for the past 7 years. Our in store gameroom holds up to 32 players so come join us for some great Tourney fun!

Here's the info:

5600 N. 2nd St.
Rockford, IL 61111
Phone: 815-633-0330

When: Every Saturday - Registration at noon, Tourney begins at 12:30.

Entry Fee: None

Prizes: 1st - 2 Booster Packs, 1 POP Booster
2nd - 1 Booster Pack, 1 POP Booster
3rd - 1 Booster Pack
4th - 1 POP Booster + special die or Pokemon pen

1st for 10- also gets 1 Booster Pack (if more than 3 players)

Also 4 Random Door Prizes

(Following the Tournament, we have the Pokemon League at 3:30 until 5:30)

:pokeball: TIY also has a complete line of Pokemon/gaming products, such as Boosters, Starter Decks, Dice, Sleeves, as well as Pokemon comics

My name is Camille and I'm the PTO and League Leader there. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to respond! :clap:

And of course we have complete details at our website TIYPokemon.com

Last edited:
Just a reminder, now that most schools are out (or will be shortly) and summer is here... our Free Tourneys are a great way to spend your Saturday afternoons... keep in touch with your game, improve your skills, hang out with other Pokemon players, and maybe even win some prizes. :thumb:

Hey if you're in the area, why not come to TIY in Rockford this Saturday to get some practice in for Nats! We've got some top players with us that will be fine tuning their decks too! Nationals is coming up soon! Get in all the practice you can!

Worlds is coming up soon and you should get in all the practice you can! We've got 2 regular players who won their trips to Worlds and another from TIY who's going to grind his way in. Why not come and practice with us at TIY these next few Saturdays?

I'm so busy right now. Hopefully, I'll see you at Cities (or at Gyms when you get it!)

SLOW DECK said:
We will try to make it there. Way to go Bigginz on winning a Trip in Nats.
Always good to have you join us Rob! And ya we're pretty proud of him! He did great! :clap:

Poliwag92 said:
My next appearance will most likely be in September.
bullados said:
I'm so busy right now. Hopefully, I'll see you at Cities (or at Gyms when you get it!)
Awww, too bad, we'll miss you guys! Hope to see you... whenever you can make it! :biggrin:

Just a reminder for anyone in the area... TIY is a great place to come and get some practice for Worlds. 2 of our regulars are headed there as well, so come join us for some great competition! Registration opens at noon, tourney starts at 12:30. Hope to see you on Saturday!

Back