Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rockville, MD Holon Phantoms Prerelease 04/22

SuperWooper

Since RainbowRichards is taking an extended leave from the Pokegym, somebody had to post one of these dealies. I checked on the OP website and found this, so I figured I'd post it here as a reminder.

Pokemon TCG EX: Holon Phantoms Prerelease
Date: 04/22/06, Saturday
Time: 11:00 AM
Organizer: Laurel Chiat
Address: 11772 Parklawn Drive / Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (301) 881-3530

It's Limited format, obviously, so everybody who registers pays twenty dollars and gets six packs of the EX: Holon Phantoms TCG set before it's released in stores. All players have a set amount of time to construct a 40 card deck with the cards in their booster packs (plus basic energy which will be provided by the TO). Then a number of rounds of swiss will be played based on the number of participants. Afterwards, each participant will receive two more packs plus Pokemon merchandice.

Unfortunately, this tournament conflicts with the Regional Championship in North Carolina (they're both on the 22nd of April), but hopefully there will be a decent turnout.

Thanks for letting us know Spencer. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't go. Are you going? LMK, hopefully I could ride with you because my rents are sick of taking me, ttyl <3

Back