Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rogue DP-on deck: Jirachi/Ariados

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Hey there, Pokemon trainers. I just had a deck idea that I wanted to share with all of you:

* Subject: Topic posts should have a CLEAR subject related to a specific deck.
* List and Strategy: Topic post must include BOTH a complete deck list and at least a brief strategy section or the topic will be locked.
* Translations: If you use an unreleased card, your must paste the translation for it into to your topic, or it will be locked.
* Helpful replies: If your reply is NOT helpful, don't press submit!

Subject: Jirachi LA/Ariados MT

List:

Pokemon (15):

4 Jirachi LA
4 Spinarak MT
4 Ariados MT
2 Unown Q MD
1 Burmy Trash Cloak

Trainers (30):

4 Roseanne's Research
4 Oak's Visit
4 Team Galactic's Mars
4 Cynthia's Feelings
4 Bebe's Search
4 Energy Pickup
3 Energy Switch
3 Night Maintenance

Energy (15):

4 Multi Energy
4 Metal Energy sp
6 Metal Energy
1 Grass Energy

Strategy: make retreat big with Ariados' poke-body, and OHKO every poke in the game with Doom Desire!!!

Last edited:
not a bad idea, you should try it at BRs but it could be a problem because both jirachi and ariados have low health and pokemon that can do 70-80 a turn could kill them easily, but i like the idea

has some good potential
run snowpoint
-3 energy switch
+3 snowpoint
and burmy = bleh w/o energy link
-1 burmy
+1 amulet coin
never attack with ariados
-1 grass
+1 amulet coin
amulet coin helps with starting. and this has some potential
-4 mars
+2 candy
+1-0-1 noir tech. just to screw with them
-1 rosy
-1 bebe
+2 wager disrupts hand better then mars

If you're going for Stage 2 tech (which is hard, hard thing to do) I'll warmly suggest Metagross line. As there's a single card which is one of the best teches in the DP-on to which you can do absolutely nothing about.

...Unown G.

Basically, if your opponent plays down Unown G, you can scoop the game. With Metagross line, you can still keep fighting somewhat.

Can't really be a rogue with no set meta yet lol but i do really like the idea just yeah a way to beef them up for keep them alive better might help so i'd say:

-3 Energy Switch
+4 Snowpoint
-4 Oak
+ 3 Wager
-1 Burmy
- 1 Grass
+2 Bubble Coat

Seems like a good idea. However, don't forget that once your opponent plays Warp Point, Jirachi's Doom Desire effect goes away as the defending pokemon goes to the bench. The only way to prevent that is by draining the opponents hand (Cessation Crystal would be great to stop Claydol, but it's gone now...) and hoping the opponent didn's top-deck a warp point or a switch. Good luck with the deck.

Burmy Trash Cloak is in there why?

I would understand why he is in there if you could use his power from the bench but he needs to be active to use ur power and if he is ur active then ur ariados make his retreat 5 (if u have all 4 out) and thats never good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back