Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Roselia1900's Report Pastimes

Roselia1900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres what happened. I went to walgreens to get something, then i waited gardevoir88 (Ricky) mom to pick me up. I was so excited but we were nervous that we werent going to make it on time since we got there at 12:00 but it actually started at 1:00. I played ludicargo and gardevoir88 (Ricky) played acid liability.

Game 1: Ricky (Victreebel/Weezing)
It was a good game and what happened was ricky had victreebel LM so he used his pokemon power to bring out my ludcolo. While he had weezing and victreebel RG. He liabilitied all 3 of my ludicolos then all i had left was a ninetales and magcargo. He played pokemon reversal on magcargo and trapped me there so i threw a scramble and KOed victreebel RG then he sent out his victreebel LM and KOed my magcargo and that was game right there.
0-1

Game 2: Matt (Dark Tyranitar/Magcargo/Electrode EX)
I started out strong with ludicolo so i kept KOing one of his pokemon like magcargo, dark pupitar something like that. He used electrode exs pokemon power so i drew 2 prize cards. He kept using pow hand extension on my guys so he pow hand extensioned on magcargo DX and kept using spinning tail. Eventually he won by KOing my guys and ludicolo at the time was weak and the gam was over.
0-2

Game 3: Bye YAY
1-1

Game 4: John (Baby Evolution)
I had an easy game he had 4 or 5 on the field but i had lotad so i kept getting rid of his hand so he had no energy. Then by then i had 2 ludicolo and 2 magcargo and kept on KOing magmar,wobbuffet,Jynx,electabuzz and 3 Wobbuffet. It was very easy though
2-1

Game 5 Charles (Victreebel/Weezing)
Sigh i had a bad start and he got pidgeot on the first turn. I slowed down his straegy with battle frontier but he kept using dessert ruins. So he used victreebel LM and weezing liability with victreebel RG on ludicolo. I went down hill after when i lost the ludicolo and he had control over the game.
2-2

Game 6 ??? (LBS)
It was easy because all my teacher ricky told me to do against that deck is use ninetales and none of his ex could attack ninetales. So he conceeded at that time.
3-3

Here were the top 16. Now i didnt quite catch what the players names but i kinda caught what decks people were playing.

Ricky Berliant: Acid Liability
Ness: Powdacham
Rob Downs: Lunasol
POOKA: Manectric EX/Mew EX
Dani S: Powdacham
Dave Coleman: Spinning Ttar
??? BLS with blissey ex
??? Meganium EX
??? Manectric EX/Mew EX
??? Electrode EX/Metagross DS
??? Lunasol
??? Powdacham
???
???
???
???

Well it was Ricky VS Ness and i was doing my errands like going to books a million but i felt really bad for ricky to lose to Ness

Props:
- All the people were nice
- Ricky got 2 ex cards Regice EX and Celebii EX
- Ricky Made it to top 16
- Me and Ricky Played

Slops:
- Me and Ricky Losing the tournament
- Adam not making it to the top 16
- We had to drive a cab home since someone was fixing our car
- We were rushing on our dinner at wendys so we didnt have a good meal

~ Barbara Morrow~

Back