Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ROTS trailer vry soon!!!!!

Pokeblob

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO it is now less than 2 weeks till the star wars episode 3, revenge of the sith trailer is released. those with a hyperspace membership can see it on nov 4th on the official site and it is then officially released on nov 5th and will be on the web site and shown within the trailers in front of the incredibles in the cinema's
omg omg omg i cant wait!!!!!!!!!
pokeblob :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL, return of the sith, and return of the jedi. I've been waiting for the 3rd movie to come out, can't wait to go see it.

Prime said:
LOL, return of the sith, and return of the jedi. I've been waiting for the 3rd movie to come out, can't wait to go see it.

I'm sure you meant Revenge of the Sith.

OH! I thought it was return of the sith lol. Revenge of the Sith sounds better anyways.

I wonder if this movie will debut the "Female Deoxys." :lol:

Can't wait to see this. From what they showed in the Special DVD that came with the original trilogy, the fight between Anakin and Obi Wan should be interesting. I wonder how he will turn to the dark side. Will someone kill Padme and he get mad because he couldn't save her? Hmmm...

well from the pictures i have seen with my hyperspace membership it should be very good and yes i think the female calamari will probably be featured
pokeblob

I'll be avoiding this. I'll be avoiding it like the plague.

I coined a term a few years ago, when Phantom Menace first appeared on radar. It's known as "going all StarWarsy." It mean avoiding utterly anything I'm dying to see. I want to know nothing. NOTHING!

Then the movie'll be so much better!

I even enjoyed Phantom Menace!

So far, the absolute only thing I know about this third installment is the name. Well, plus some obvious stuff like anakin getting fried and whatnot. And I haven't even see a logo or anything.

It'll stay that way until the scrolly text begins.

Yah, I can't wait to see ewan mcgregor kick hayden christensen into a lava pit, or was it a nuclear reactor?

Back