Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RS & GS teams!!

Canadian Bacon

GS- in my gold version i decided to make multiple teams. my first team had a Mr. Mime, Ampharos, Magmar, Golem, Poliwrath, and Meganium. My second team had Bellossom, Entei, Aerodactyl, Politoed, Riachu, and Snorlax. My new team will have a Blastoise, Charizard, Venesaur, Jolteon, Misdrevous(or however you spell it) or Mew, and Tyranitar. I already have a Charmeleon, Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Mew, i will soon catch both tyranitar and Misdrevous. Mew is the strongest one at level 39. I usually raise each team to level 50 before starting a new one so you have an idea of the first 2 teams levels.

RS- My RS team has a Tropius, Castform, Combusken, Electrode, Kadabra, and i am about to catch a psyduck. How do you like my teams.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GETTING TIRED OF ALL THESE RATING POSTS,
BUT I ONLY NEED A FEW GOOD ANSWERS.

The teams are good but you should evolve your Combusken And also, how did you get an Areodactyl in G/S

Last edited:
No, you have to trade a Chansey to some girl right there where Chansey can be caugth, in Kanto between Lavander and Fuscia. Or trade it from RBY....

Are teams for battles with friends, or for fun in game stuff. Most people wont allow/dont like Legendaries on teams, especially ones that are usually Game Sharked. Dont know if yours is, and not accusing you, but most will think it unless you have you rcertificate from nintendo.

Also, to rate a team better, move sets ought to be included. But they look pretty balanced.....:thumb:

Last edited:
Spectreon, your talking about my mew, right. i didnt shark it, i used a code that i found on this site. but youre right, legendaries arient always good. for instance, i dont know what to teach my mew, it can learn any move so there is really no need to keep it, there is just no point. also, on my old team (you have already seen) i decided to change my entei with a typhlosion because the only fire move it knew was ember. i really like raikou because he learns spark right after you catch it. on my ruby i have found that i cant beat the elite four without groudon, i am trying to beat it now without using groudon, instead im using a solrock, i can just teach it the same moves as i do my groudon.

Last edited:
I'll be the first to admit my first time through the elite 4 was aided by Groudon/Kyogre. It is to hard, and grueling a process to level up a Pokemon to the level required to beat the Elite. But now I just sweep them with 1 Pokemon, since they are higher levels now. I dont have any problem with legendaries for in game, but using them for multi-player, that just shows lack of imagination and skill. Anybody can fight with a team of legendaries, but fighting with a team of your choice of Pokemon, raising them up to find what works, and what doesnt takes a lot of skill, thought and Strategy. Just personal beliefs. Though I swept threw a guys line up one time, 3 outta 6 Legendaries, with a Jolteon/Smeargle combo. Jolteon Passing Agility/Double Team to Smeargle killer, Lock On Guilotiene. Nothing he could do but get lucky and hit me, which he didnt.

Back