1x Crystal Shard
2x Fisherman
2x Pokemon Reversal
1x Switch
1x ATM[Rock]
~23

15x Water Energy
~15

iam sure it was the right deck for this tournament..

Round 1 Matthew Canning/EeveeTrainer (Gex)
He is a very good player and he have a good gex deck.. i started this game. he have a wynaut and i a dunsparce. i used strike and one and put 2 mudkip and 1 skitty on my bench. he becames very fast 2 gardys and 1 gex... he powered his wynauts with gardy psyshadow and evolve this to wobbuffet. i have no chance to win this game. i cant played my ex pokemon so i must sacrifice my swampert.. :(. i killed a gex a wynaut and a wobbuffet?! he draws some prices and wons 6:4..
0-1

Round 2 Jesse Esquivel (Swampert/Suicune_ex)
My first mirror match at the worlds. we both started with one mudkip. i make 10 damge to his mudkip. he draws a card and gave me the turn... he had nothing.. no energy no supporter noting! ok i played my swampert ex and became the complete suicune swampert combo on my bench. ive won this game 6:0
1-1

Round 3 Jim Lambkee (BDR)
He plays a very good BDR deck. He started with a sparce and i with a suicune ex. he plays only with his rayquaza ex. i dont saw a bex in his deck.. i killed the first rex with my swampert ex and his second with a marshtomp-crystal shard combo^^... i won this game
2-1

Round 4 Yuichi Murakami (Magma)
Yuichi was my first japanese opponent.. I thought he plays a normally Magma deck.. uhh iam so stupid... ok he plays numel(i thought its random -.-), baltoy and groudon. he kills one after the other pokemon. i cant do something to win this game. ive no delcatty no swampert ex or other pokemon... he won
2-2

Round 5 Masato Tsuchida (Magma)
ok another japanese opponent with a magma deck.. but now i knew what for a deck he played :p. i started good. second turn swampert delcatty and my suicune ex wait on my bench hehe. i bacame very fast the complete combo and killed all his pokemon with my suiune ex.
3-2

Round 6 Greg ?(Shiftry)
wow my first shiftry. i saw never a really good shiftry deck in germany. he started at first. seedot, the basic from furret xp and a another seedot. ok i started with suicune ex.. i played a stevie drew 3 cards mudkip copycat and swampert ex. ok ive a rare candy on my hand so i played mudkip and evolve it to swmapert ex... but i drew no energys! he knocked my suicune and one dunparce. then i drew energys (yes an energy in the last 5 minutes -.-) i killed all his pokemon with swampert ex. a shiftry... 2 seedot a furrut and a other pokemon.. i won this game in a few minutes.
4-2

Round 7 Yuki Fujimori (Magma)
lol 3 japanese players in 7 rounds. i thought it was a conspiracy -.-. i started at first with dunparce and mudkip. he started with TM Zangoose. on my hand was 2 energys ,a oralce, a delcatty and a marshtomp. strike and run... i searched my deck for 2 mudkip.. ok ive found my mudkip. then i searched one ONE skitty... but nothing... both skittys were in my **** deck -.-. i drew nothing in the next rounds and he killed all my pokemon........
4-3

ok it was a good tournament and i would do all to come to the next world championships.

props:
~our team
~the prices
~good japanese traders^^
~the pool
~McDonalds^^
~whatever i forgot

Slops:
~no tops..
~10- 2 Swamperts in the Top-4 :D.
~11-14 one Swampert in the Top-4^^
~15h flight