2 Judge
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Luxury Ball

Energy 12

4 Special Dark
4 Double Colorless
2 Dark
2 Psychic

The strategy is to get Sableye out first and either donk using special dark or crobat or both in combination with Overconfident. Alternatively, you could use impersonate to Judge or Cyrus's Initiative for an early disrupt or Cyrus's Conspiracy to help set up. Honchkrow G can either Snipe the bench or help set up with Honcho's Command to find sp radar, power spray, et al. Garchomp C lv x is also used to snipe the bench and heal with his poke power Healing Breath. Ambipom helps with the donk or alternatively OHKO'ing an energyless Garchomp C. Toxicroak is a useful Luxray counter and can hit for 60+ poison after one of your poke's get KO'd. Finally Honchkrow SV is a good mid to late game hitter who can do 80 base if you have an entire bench of basics or more with special darks.

I was wondering if Ambipom is even worth putting in here because I would ideally like to take out him and azelf for another line of Honchkrow SV. Additionally, I was wondering if I should add another judge. Any other tips or comments would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you.

3 Inaitive is not needed. Take one out for another Radar. I prefer Draggy to Pom, but that's me.

Some prefer 3/3 Special/Basic Dark, but it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back