1 Lux ball
1 double full heal
1 BTS

Energy: important!!
4 Rainbow
3 Upper
5 Fire
6 Water

Okay, now here is how to play it... Try to start with a bagon or a smearlge. If bagon then get 1 water and one fire energy on him and rare candy to salemence on your second turn, all the while setting up another salemence, bibarel and of course delcatty on the bench. hopefully salamence lasts long enough to ko 1 or 2 PKMN. If its a smeargle start, then color pick and power up your benched salamence/bibarel. Use Delcatty to put the discarded energy of choice back on top of your deck. Bibarel is used for this: say you are battling a bad mamerjammer like T-Tar, and dont have the neccicary plus powers to knock him out. You send up Bibarel, do 60 with surf, Bibarel dies, you then send up Salamence, and knock that fool out with steam twister. If battling gengar, let Bibarel 2 hit KO the purple ghost to avoid Salamence being faint spelled. The rainbow is worth every bit of 10 hp because you can discard it for your water and fire energy, and potentially be ready to do steam twister nearly every turn. Upper is just in case they don't have a pokemon with 120+ hp(unlikely, and if they do, Bibarel will smoke them in 2 hits anyway.) Salamence is Flygon's worst nightmare.

Okay, its nice, but Salamence has ALOT more potential....

Try running the SW bagon (with rage) and 4 memory berry...You'll be able to use bagons rage on a 140 Hp sally (sometimes for free !!!) and add a huge threat to the sally deck.
I feel that energy restore / energy pickup works better/faster than the delcatty but that's upto you...
Warp point is essential in this deck so take out some pluspowers and things like mars and amulet to make room for those...If your hanging on to run Bibarel (what I would not recommend) you need to add another cynthia to make sure you'll have it when you need it....You probaply also want a Pokemon draw engine like claydol or Uxie along with the volkners so you wont have to waste your supporter for the turn....take out Smeargle for that, it can work, but will probaply slow you down....max out on the roseannes....

...Hope that helps...

^Yes why is Bibaral there? Also if you've got the power try a SW Salemance. It's allright, and if you play unlimited Power Tree. I understand Smeargle good thinking.

i use SF salamance in my necromancer (restorechomp) deck, and it's a bit clunky. u get one good knock out, and then nothing. it's tough to pull it off. i would suggest taking out the uppers for more water and fire energy, maybe just one upper as a tech. and also drop the bibarel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back