4 bebe's search
4 buck's training
=12 supporters
---
4 call energy
7 fire energy
5 water energy
=18 energy

Strategy: Beatdown with Salamence. AWESOME 140 HP.. Turn 2 50 damage against anything, not good but not horrible.. Kingdra, Empoleon, Dusknoir, etc get hit (as early as t2) for 120.

Keep Salamence alive with Pokehealer while swarming more. Pluspower/Buck's for 130HP pokemon (or 60HP), 4 Warp Points for added disruption while getting around 3Retreat.

7 Fire, 5 Water (not 6,6) because the first attack can be used with call + fire if necessary, not call + water.

suggestions/thoughts/ideas/criticisms?

- Xaej

I LOVE Sally, I was running a Sally deck myself, but it doesnt hit HARD against Dusknoir or Gengar, resistance is Tough!

I ran 4 bucks, I jsut happened to forgot about the Resistance, and this NO match for Gengar, because of Battle Aura not being NO use!

-4 Pokehealer +
-1 :fire:
-4 Buck's
-2 Warp Point
-1 Night Maintenance
-1 Chatot

+4 Energy Pickup
+4 POV
+4 Poke Ball
+1 Uxie

Pokeric??

Maybe you're confused and thinking that I meant the old Salamance.. I'm referring to the SF one, you know that, right?

Energy Pickup literally doesn't make any sense at all for this Sally. Wager is considerable, the Oak's visit fall to Buck's for me though, as it gives me 8 pluspowers for use for 2HKOing.

- Xaej

Meybe you didn't see that for Steam Twister you have to discard a :fire: and :water: attached to Salamence...

Oooh my bad lol. I was looking at a translation that didn't have that on it when I originally made this decklist last week. You're right. I'll work in the Pickups later then!

- Xaej

my 2 cents worth...

I love Sally. I have played it alot over the years. From Blazemance/w delcatty to Sallygross/w castform/holon engine. This would be my idea to run it in rememberance of those builds.

4-2-3 salamence sf
2-2 claydol
2-1-2 Typhlosion
1 chatot
=19pokes

2 warp point
1 switch
2 night maintenance
1 luxury ball
4 rare candy
=10 trainers

2 roseanne's research
4 bebe's search
3 buck's training
4 POV
2 cynthias
=15 supporters

4 call energy
8 fire energy
4 water energy
=16 energy

The only thing tha I don't like is I cant find a catchy name.
Tymance???
Sallyflosion????
TySalaphlomansion?????

Why are you not running 4 salamence sf? It only increases your swarming potential and probability of getting to the card faster in early draws... Just something to consider. Also Heatran does nothing for this deck so please do not recommend him.

lol... pure skill. I really didn't take my time with this list at all... I'll make a better one and repost later.

Pokemon: 17
3-2-3 Sally
2-1-2 Typhlosion
2-2 Claydol

Supporters: 14
3 Roseanne's
3 Felicity's
4 Bebe's
2 Buck's
1 Rowan
1 Cynthia

Trainers: 13
4 Rare Candy
3 Stark Mountain
3 Plus Power
1 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball
1 Warp Point

Energy: 16
4 Call Energy
6 Water
6 Fire

My list includes Stark Mountain so u can move the fire energy from Typhlosion to Sally. 6/6 on the energy I believe is right because u recycle the fire and 6 should be enough to consistently run into Water, Roseanne's gets both if needed. The 3 PP/2 Buck's is to get the OHKO's on Kingdra, Torterra, Dusknoir, etc. I prefer Rowan over Cynthia's in any Claydol deck that's y the 1/1 there. The Felicity's is to initially discard the Fire and accelerate w/ Typhlosion.

Thoughts/Fixes?

Pokemon: 17
3-2-3 Sally
2-1-2 Typhlosion
2-2 Claydol

Supporters: 14
3 Roseanne's
3 Felicity's
4 Bebe's
2 Buck's
1 Rowan
1 Cynthia

Trainers: 13
4 Rare Candy
3 Stark Mountain - Does nothing for the deck...Sally is :colorless..Stark can only move to a :fire: or :fighting: type
3 Plus Power
1 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball
1 Warp Point

Energy: 16
4 Call Energy
6 Water
6 Fire

My list includes Stark Mountain so u can move the fire energy from Typhlosion to Sally. 6/6 on the energy I believe is right because u recycle the fire and 6 should be enough to consistently run into Water, Roseanne's gets both if needed. The 3 PP/2 Buck's is to get the OHKO's on Kingdra, Torterra, Dusknoir, etc. I prefer Rowan over Cynthia's in any Claydol deck that's y the 1/1 there. The Felicity's is to initially discard the Fire and accelerate w/ Typhlosion.

Thoughts/Fixes?

My thoughts are next to the bolded card

Sorry guys, I'm done with this deck. With the discard on the second attack, it's just not consistent enough. Feel free to carry on with it yourselves, though.

so replace Stark Mountain with Energy Link. But this too makes want drop deck as Stark was also to counter Dusknoir Lv. X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back