Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Salem MA citys report

K d Gg

Hi I'm kiko I'm a senior in MA this is my first report ever so it might stink
today i decided to run my luxchomp because its done very well in the last tournements ive used it in
but today it seemed as if 4 seniors including me were using luxchomp most of the time there is just me and some times one other

seniors:13+5 juniors
3 rounds normally would have been 4 but they moved it to 3 cause snow

round 1 Mathew N W/Torterra Sceptile(junior)
I don't remember much except that it was over within 15 mins

1-0

They announce they are bringing in pizza Yay!!!! Thought I'd have to go get some in the snow

Round 2 Andy K W/HoPe
I remember him first turn dealing 50 dmg to my Luxray and going on to next turn KO my luxray X with bites and honchey
later on in the game he has mewtwo X up i thought hmm i can just retreat for ninetails well
luckly before i do so i see he has three SP pokemon in the bench so i wait till he KO's my luxray then send it up try and color shift spray
so from then on i just constantly try and KO his SP's its hard though cuase he plays aarons and stuff
all in all a good game It was 1-1 prizes he sent up a skuntank G not seeing my E-belt on my ninetails
Gg nugget

2-0

I have to win this next one to make top 2

round 3 James M W/luxchomp/mancetric PL
first off I was winning the game like 3-6 prizes in the beginning but he starts beating me with promocroak
and stuff one turn I go to dragon rush his benched Garchomp C...
Nooooooooooo Manectric in play I wasted 2 energies and a KO
and me being so bad I didn't see the energy he had on it bang next turn he hits me with 160 OHKO
so yeah from then on we were tied for prizes 1-1 I have another garchomp C ready for my final prize
I had KO'd his first Manectric so I go for the uxie snipe.........…
Noooooooooooo last turn he used time walk for the Manectric
I AM A IDIOT my last two basic energies still had some calls in there not enough though
I try and stall soak up some dmg try to top deck the energies didn't happen oh well
so yeah you'd think I'd of Learned from one mistake but 2 I'm stupid
funny though I had 2 SSU's in my hand ready for the bat rush his active promocroak
oh well I'm dumb
Gg james

2-1

James went on to beat aylam for the finals Nj

Props:
my sister winning juniors
my brother getting 2nd in master
me winning a binder
my other brother winning a playmat
pizza
snow

slops:
me misplaying
finding out my friends lost my RvH claydol
getting a swearing warning sorry Steve
only 3 rounds
me stinking at rumble and black Jack after the tournament
that's it

Last edited:
Kiko, nice first report. It was tough to see the misplay with the Manectric but that is where we learn. Don't do it in States!

As for the language, just doing my job.

Back