4 candy
2 warp point
2 flower shop lady
2 copycat

ENERGIES:

10:water:
3:fighting:
3 DCE

i shouldn't have to explain the strategy, but rules are rules, so...
start with eevee to call for family and get some basics on the bench, gairafarig is for if you get energy starvation, pull 2 energies out of the deck. gatr increases the speed rediculously, i have played games and hit for 100 with samurott turn 3. samurott is pretty self-explanitory. KO. the pike samurott is to quickly take out babies, 30 active and 30 bench can get you 2 prizes and a surprise attack. dewott on the bench with a DCE theyr'e just going to think it's another ability and BAM you pike and OHKO babies. donphan is your zekrom tech, and can also hit for a lot early. since there are only 3 fighting in the deck, this again maked gairafarig handy. 1-1 zoroark could be taken out at any time... really i just think it's a cool card. i already have a reshiram counter in samurott. reshiram is serperior counter. it has resistance to me and nothing does enough damage. but, if you let at hit you for 60 once on reshi, you can outrage for a DCE and a OHKO on a serperior. if you can't figure the trainers out, i'm sorry. all i'm going to say

Last edited:
If you just run eevee to search for basics, then replace them with Stantler UL. It has more hp, more basics get searched by it, the same energy cost to search, and the same retreat.

Or you could just use Cleffa or Manaphy.

Once posted the thread belongs to the community and not the OP. And do not delete the first post as it is against the rules. The only threads closed by request are in the trade sell and buy forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back