Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sanctioned Modified Tourney-Sat.12/13-Comic World Stafford,Va.

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hey everyone,come on down and join us for a day of fun this coming Saturday Dec.13th at Comic World in Stafford,Va.The tournament will be sanctioned, so come on and try to get your ranking higher!:)

Prizes will be packs for Top 4 and everyone will get some new and old promos and we will have our usual "random" prizes meaning that everyone will have a chance to win them.This month`s random prizes will at least include an uncut foil Machamp sheet and an Australian Pikachu World Collection as well as other cool stuff I dig up for the tournament!I`ll even try to get more stuff for everyone to have! :)

See ya there!

`Sensei

Time:10am-2pm
cost:$5

Comic World
2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
Stafford,Va. 22554

540-659-0123

Last edited:
Yuppers Dave.Modified.

Sean,Mike and Luke(and anyone else that would like to),you guys going to make it?See everyone there!

`Sensei

Sensei, I'm coming up there Stafford, VA and I hope to have a great time!
About how many people will be attending?

Great to hear you can make it Alex.Mike,Sean,and everyone else too!

We`ll prolly have around 15-20,give or take.

`Sensei

You use the ID number that I assigned to your name last tournament.If you don`t have it,I`ll give you the # and password as I keep a backup of all #`s/passwords that I assign and/or use in the tournaments.What you can do(if it is working,I`m not sure),is that you can go onto the Nintendo website with your # and print out a card with your name and #.It`s not worthy of DCI card status,but it`s pretty cool.:)

`Sensei

Edit:The player one isn`t up yet.

Last edited:
I think I may need you to give me the information, so I can get the ID. And you said I can go on pokemon-tcg.com?

Last edited:
I`ll pm you the info you need.Look in your pm inbox in a few minutes.:)

`Sensei

That`s great Sean!

I will also say that I have some extra special prizes to give out. :)The player "thingymabobbers" isn`t up yet last I looked.;)

`Sensei

Back