Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sand Reset, Cheerful Voice and Energy Recycle

Shino Bug Master

Front Page News Editor
Q. I try to use Electivire [FB] Lv.X's "Energy Recycle" Poke-POWER, but my opponent uses Power Spray. Does my turn end?
A. Yes, your turn is over because it still counts as using the power. (Oct 29, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

Q. If you use Ludicolo's "Cheerful Voice" Poke-POWER and your opponent then plays "Team Galactic's Invention G-103 Power Spray", is your turn over?
A. Yes, your turn is over because it still counts as using the power. (Feb 26, 2009 PUI Rules Team; Oct 29, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

***** PREVIOUS RULING: THIS ONE HAS BEEN OVERRULED; See Above *****
Q. If you use Ludicolo's "Cheerful Voice" Poke-POWER and your opponent then plays "Team Galactic's Invention G-103 Power Spray", is your turn over?
A. No. The ending of your turn is an effect of the Power, which was blocked. (Feb 26, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

^This was all in the lastest update. Why is Electivire FB treated differently then Ludicolo in this case? And If I attempt to use Hippowdon Lv.X's Sand Reset, and I'm sprayed, is it still turn ending or not?

I think you are misreading the ruling.
The "different" ruling has been over turned by the errata and we just recently got it corrected.

Back