Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sandfluff or Jumpslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku

Eh, one of those or maybe neither. :p

Here's the deck, which I am basically listing off the top of my head while I ahve a few minutes:

Savage Garden
Pokemon x 20
Hoppip (E2) x 4
Jumpluff (E2) x 3
Skiploom (E2) x 2
Sandshrew (SS) x 4
Sandslash (SS) x 3
Wobbuffet (SS) x 2
Wynuat (SS) x 2

Trainers x 20
Copycat x 3
Desert Shaman x 2
Juggler x 3
Pokemon Nurse x 3
PokeNax x 2
Rare Candy x 2
Town Volunteers x 2
Warp Point x 3

Energy x 20
Fighting Energy x 5
Grass Energy x 5
Psychic Energy x 5
Rainbow Energy x 4
Warp Energy x 1

Strategy: The infamous "Fluff" version of Jumpluff is incredibly annoying, and pretty powerful. For this deck, I gave it Sandstorm Sandslash as a dancing buddy. Why? It's an Stage 1 free retreater that can do a solid 60 for FCC. Since Warp point may be our best bench manipulating Trainer now... so we have a pseudo-Slashtap* thing going. The basic idea is to use these two while making your opponent Switch out their Pokemon a bit. Sandslash's Earthqauke really can hurt (too bad LC Dodrio is gone), but the point of Fluff 'Pluff is that our opponent has a hard time landing a hit. It also needs to be damaged for the Poke-BODY to trigger, so in a sense Sandslash helps it. Please note, I already know that Fluff will not block Earthquakes damage, sadly. Still, I think their may be potential in this deck. Can you tell I am out of time to type more? :p

Appreciate any serious help or comments.

Otaku

It's a nice deck. Cheap attack costs, good HP, great focus. The only cards I can suggest that aren't in there are Lady Outing and Energy Switch. You also might want to experiment with dropping 1 each of your Basic Energies, and possibly a single Sandshrew, for Trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back