Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sandrio

Status
Not open for further replies.

raicario

Alright guys, I'm looking for your opinions and suggestions on this one. =)

First, here's the translations:

Sandshrew L.16 – Fighting – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[F] Sand-Attack: If the Defending Pokemon attacks during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, the attack does nothing.
[F][C] Ram: 30 damage.

Weakness: Water (+10)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 1

Sandslash L.37 – Fighting – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Sandshrew

[C] Spike Armor: If Sandslash is damaged by an attack during your opponent's next turn (even if Sandslash is Knocked Out), place 4 damage counters on the attacking Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Poison Spikes: 60 damage. If the Defending Pokemon already has damage counters on it, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: Water (+20)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 1

Night Maintenance - Trainer

Search your discard pile for 3 in any combination of Pokemon and Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and shuffle them into your deck.

POKEMON (16)
4 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario LV X
3 Sandshrew DP2
3 Sandslash DP2
1 Skarmory EX
1 Jolteon*

SUPPORTERS (14)
1 Holon Mentor
3 Celio's Network
2 Professor Rowan
2 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
1 Scott
3 Castaway

TRAINERS (14)
2 Great Ball
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Crystal Shard
4 Pluspower
1 Warp Point
1 Switch
1 Night Maintanence DP2

STADIUMS (2)
2 Battle Frontier

ENERGY (14)
12 Fighting Energy
2 Double Rainbow Energy

Basically, you try to start with Lucario and follow up with Sandslash. Skarmory is there in case your opponent tries to retreat, and Jolteon* is there to trigger poison spikes if it needs it.

lol, this has the same name as my Deck but i use Sandslash and Dugdrio. Nice touch adding in Jolteon* for poison spikes couldn't find room for one in my deck. anyway, good deck, but i don't know about the Cessation Crystal cause it shuts Lucario LV.X and Skarmory down. the Battle Frontier also shuts Skarmory down, but other than that the deck looks good.

lol that's funny that they have the same name with different pokemon. XD I forgot battle frontier shuts down skarmory....i think bf might be a bad plan. hmmm and i was thinking of taking out the crystals, but what to put in instead? and thanks for the suggestions. =)

i'd keep the crystals cause there are some pokemon that resist fighting types. by the way never mind about Battle Frontier, Skarmory would have to be evolved to be shut down

yeah do what Rew said. i'd go ahead and take the shards out and maybe the Cessation Crystals for 2 Absol ex and 3 SSU. and @ Rew i guess i'll probably see u at Mesquite Battle Roads in the Fall if they're having one there. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Pretty cool.
I'd drop the skarmory since you have cessation. Unless you use some kind of crag off attack, or abuse warps, skarmory isn't that good. It's an easy target for rayquaza ex, too.

Not ad bad deck. Looks very fun. Watch out for resistance, though. Maybe try a few FF.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone, what do you think of this list? I was thinking about adding in a couple of multi energy for absol but I'm not sure.

POKEMON (17)
4 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario LV X
3 Sandshrew DP2
3 Sandslash DP2
1 Jolteon*
2 Absol ex

SUPPORTERS (14)
1 Holon Mentor
3 Celio's Network
2 Professor Rowan
2 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
1 Scott
3 Castaway

TRAINERS (13)
2 Great Ball
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Crystal Shard
4 Pluspower
1 Warp Point
1 Night Maintanence DP2

STADIUMS (2)
2 Battle Frontier

ENERGY (14)
12 Fighting Energy
2 Double Rainbow Energy

take out a crystal and castaway for tv reporters or something that can garintee you at least 3 cards(stevens and cat doesnt garantee you that much) and then i would make some room for master ball. its not a supporter which makes the deck faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back