Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SandStorm PreRelease in Seattle Area???

Pokeplayer

Hello all....

I was contacted yesterday by Nintendo as a prospective Premiere Event TO to host the Seattle Sandstorm Prerelease Tournament.....I need to provide data package back to Nintendo as Why I should be considered a Premiere TO.......

I am new at this....If accepted, .I hope to hold it at the Federal Way Sea Tac Mall. The WOTC Manager (Rachel) has been very helpful. She is letting us use the retail space at the Mall to hold league. I am going to talk with her tonight about using the mall space for the Sandstorm Prerelease tournament.........

Let's hope is will be a success........ :clap: :clap:

Just so you know, they require event insurance which is quite costly. Doesn't matter if it is in a store or where, they require that you send them a copy of the insurance showing that you are covered and that you have included them on the insurance as well. Then there is also the cost of the product. They don't give you the stuff like Wizards use to. You have to pay for all the packs for the pre-release except prizes. So if you do decide to do it, make usre you have a large credit card account!!

Back