Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Santa Clara battle road report

luigamaster

yeah I get there and check in and stuff and I use metanite (shoulda used flygon.dec)

Round 1: Murat G. Bannette (no houndoom)
I'm pretty confident with my start of a casty a dratini and a beldum. He gets a average bannette start and I dd I didn't get a mentor and tran with dd and I don't have any in my hand so oh crudz. He koes my casty and I have to send up beldum. I got a drag on my bench and he has holon ruins out so I might as well use it and still didn't get a mentor X_X so I retreat and agaility heads. So I finally get a mentor but hes has another bannette out so I dought I can win atm. I dd for a while whyile he koes my casty until he killed 3 of them >_>. I finally get my set up going but he has 3 prizes left so I trade a metagross for a bannette. He puts up another one and shady + strenthgh charm + shadow chant for the ko >_>
I some how get down to 3 X_x prize by koeing a random poke but I lost( he has 1 prize) now cause he can ko anything and due to some slow play (not stalling) I can't agility to get another metagross d out (1 minute left..) So I just ko his bannette and kills my metagross for the game. gg 0-1 (oh gosh first round lost thats gonna hurt my resistince.

Round 2: Bye
AGH do to somebody coming late theres a odd number of people so I have to get a buy I know I won't make it now =/ gg sir gg 1-1

LUNCH
go to burger king

Round 3: Steven A. chargon or whatever it's called (my resistince is so bad I get paired down =/ BAD)
I get a dratini start so I'm like O______________O omg but it's pretty since I have 2 mentor in my hand so he goes first and does nothing so I'm like DOES IT! I mentor and get mew p5 and copy his delta draw and do that for the next like 4 turns with 2 metagross out by then so I'm about to deck so I stop and start attacking him since he pretty much has nothing out. He gets a flygon and char at the end of the game but it's to late to recover. gg sir 2-1

Round 4: Christine V. Shiftry CG
I'm pretty confident about this match up especilly since she starts off with holon's castform so she gets a slow start and I use the super mega awsome super mega uber card mew p5 and dd with her casty and get set up. She has a amazingly slow start and I get out 3 meta and 2 drag and just sweep everything. She gets 2 shiftry out but they don't really. So I just sweep and win :p. gg madam o_o 3-1

so I have some hope that I'll make but it dosn't look very good. Pairings are posted anddddddddd

(top 4 cut)

5TH PLACE O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O I hate life
3rd time this season I was 1 place away from top cut (regionals citys and br) >_> I was also the only
3-1 that didn't make it
I hate byes >_>. I wish there was a sour grapes section on pokegym :p

Props:
Pullinh a empoleon lv X in 3 packs
yeah thats it :p

Slops:
Byes
Resistince
5th
People who don't show up on time......

Back