Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SA's last battle roads in austin

vincat01

The Ochoa's ruled, me (Vincent) got first undefeated and my wife Cathy got second, who would of thunk it :lol: well i would of but heres how it went.

first battle this was the toughest match ever

bye

just a little pokemon humor but i did play someone for fun it was gardylade but i still won even if not for points.

second match vs darkrai: It was tough but i pulled it off

third match vs cathy: She didnt really get any thing so i dominated pretty much the whole match but after we went to the store and got snacks for every1

fourth ve bellosom and garchomp: This was a little tricky but i got my stuff out first and we all know how that goes

in the semifinals vs empolestar, it was a tough. First game it lasted about 30-40 mins came down to 2-1 prizes and i got it. The second game i got everything and i was just a matter of time but both good games

finals me vs cathy i won

but those austin playes r no joke they r good hope they go to other tourny's. Everyone had fun and alot of good trades were going on. Can't wait for those cities. David, Frank Kyle, Cathy, Ben , Jose and MYSELF will be going to most. Can't wait to see evey1. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back