Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scanblast - My BR deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Machampion

ok...Yeah - since my kingdra ex swarm deck couldnt work i decided to build something a wee bit different A magnetic deck... Here we go

Pokemon - 18

3 Beldum
2 Metang
3 Metagross Ex pk

2 Magnemite
1 Magneton
2 Magnezone Dp1

3 Dialga

Trainers - 26

2 Stevens Advice
4 Bills Maintenance
2 Tv Reporter
3 Speed Stadium
3 Scott
4 Proffesor Elms Trainign Method
2 Pokemon fan Club
2 Holon Mentor
4 Rare Candy

Energies - 16

4 Special Metal Energies
3 Scramble
9 metal Energies

Stratergy

ok this is a new deck idea - you wanna start with a dialga and draw and attack with his first attack and let it get owned - search for basics and then get up some magnezone and some metagross ex - then simply scanblast - retreat with magnezone and then use a dialga to pull of the highest stage evolution and they should have little hp that 1 more scan blast will kill em... Please help i was think a couple of jirachi ex cg- comment

Try this:

Pokemon - 19

4 Beldum
2 Metang
3 Metagross Ex pk

2 Swablu d
2 Altaria ex d

3 Chingling
1 Chimecho

Trainers - 26

4 Stevens Advice
2 Copycat
2 Castaway
2 Buffer Piece
2 Str. Charm
2 Holon Mentor
4 Rare Candy
4 PETM
2 Switch
2 Night Maintenance

Energies - 15

4 Special Metal Energies
9 metal Energies
2 Castform

Metagross ex is 2x weak to Mario AND ape. people at my league play poker, betting metagross ex's so they can get rid of them. So, really, if you win the poker game, you really lose because you have more metagross ex's.

Metagross ex is 2x weak to Mario AND ape. people at my league play poker, betting metagross ex's so they can get rid of them. So, really, if you win the poker game, you really lose because you have more metagross ex's.

you're not going anywhere with this. :rolleyes:

there is a way to play metagross well, just gotta find it

I have already tried this deck some advise would just to drop it because there is to many fire decks out. You will be ripped apart at major tournaments. Many people told me this and i just ignored them then I learned the hard way that they were right.

I have already tried this deck some advise would just to drop it because there is to many fire decks out. You will be ripped apart at major tournaments. Many people told me this and i just ignored them then I learned the hard way that they were right.

then play metagross, with a water line

ok - what water line

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

maybe some palkia or a basic water pokemon

ooh for both energies boost and counteract the red effect use some altaria ex's

Last edited:
ok - what water line

maybe some palkia or a basic water pokemon

ooh for both energies boost and counteract the red effect use some altaria ex's

well maybe Feraligator, using crocanaw could help get your energy requirements

coughBlastoisedcough?

I know it may not be the most consistant thing to play, but it does its job.

You could play 2-2 altaria line, and swellow over magnizone... Better way to play the deck. (also rooms for techs to your liking, like xatu for example plus 10 more dmg, or something like that)

i already have my main deck with Metagross EX... With out Nidoqueen DF for Innvotation searhing will take forever. also with Magnetic redraw you might want to add more draw cards. like trainers not just supporters. and instead of Switch try Warp Point. and Windstorm is really needed

wut i run in mine is 3-2-3 Meta Ex 2-1-2 Nidoqueen 1-1 Delcatty (for draw) and 1-1 Xatu (boost Metagross to 80) then alot of draw cards. you'll have about 3-5 chances to get what you need in one turn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back