Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scans of EX: Dragon cards here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echidna said:
there's a blaziken, sceptile, and swampert in adv4... so i dont think there'll be one in this set.

Yeah, there'a also Mudkip, Marshtomp, Treeko, Grovyle, Torchic and Combusken in "ADV4" (aka ADV EX1), and, there weren't any of these lines in ADV3!!! Can anyone confirm if these 6 cards in EX: Dragon are the ones in ADV EX1???

I uploaded a Charmander scan. You can view it under the topic of "EX Dragon Charmander Holo." Otherwise, you can wait until tonight after I come back from an EX Dragon tourny and check my site, which will have many scans. (at the very least 6 packs worth) If I win, I may even get a whole box of cards which means more scans! That would be cool!

RainbowRichards said:
Yeah, there'a also Mudkip, Marshtomp, Treeko, Grovyle, Torchic and Combusken in "ADV4" (aka ADV EX1), and, there weren't any of these lines in ADV3!!! Can anyone confirm if these 6 cards in EX: Dragon are the ones in ADV EX1???

Yes, for some reason these exact cards that were in ADV 4/EX1 are in EX Dragon and there is no Sceptile EX, Blaziken EX, nor Swampert EX in this set. I have no idea what they are thinking leaving us with an empty evolution line.

Kyogre said:
Yes, for some reason these exact cards that were in ADV 4/EX1 are in EX Dragon and there is no Sceptile EX, Blaziken EX, nor Swampert EX in this set. I have no idea what they are thinking leaving us with an empty evolution line.

Probably to increase anticipation of the next set which sould have the EX versions of all those cards.

sneaselsrevenge said:
Probably to increase anticipation of the next set which sould have the EX versions of all those cards.

Oh boy then the Pre-Relsease booster draft would be horrible if they start to release Evolutions without the Basics or Stage 1s in the same set.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Maybe the three missing EX cards will be the missing 3 promos.

Whoa, that sounds like a possibility. I did hear something about new tin promos while at the EX Dragon Pre-release, but I think its just a rumor. But yeah, that makes a lot of sense. "Winner" Stamped Blaziken EX and the rest to go with the evolution lines in the EX Dragon Set and the other Promos.

hmmm... a topic about scans.... first some insight tho

im rather piqued about the inclusion of the adv4 starters in ex dragon... as well asgolem ex, who was also in adv4... but still, there's a couple other cards that im not sure the origin... specifically, houndour, houndoom, skarmory... very interesting indeed.

right now swampert, blaziken, and sceptile ex as promos sounds quite interesting.... perhaps... video game promo? ;)

anyway, if you're intereted in scans, we have most of the set up for viewing... just getting through the gaps now.

www.pokemonzeo.com

Kyogre said:
Whoa, that sounds like a possibility. I did hear something about new tin promos while at the EX Dragon Pre-release, but I think its just a rumor. But yeah, that makes a lot of sense. "Winner" Stamped Blaziken EX and the rest to go with the evolution lines in the EX Dragon Set and the other Promos.
The tin promos are English versions of the Japanese 7-11 Meowth and Pikachu.
Maybe the basics and stage1's for those 3 EX's will be new ones not yet released in Japan like alot of the Sandstorm cards

Btw, what age group were you in yesterday? I was helping Kyhm with 14-.

Last edited:
I have the full set of the Dragon, and I have to say I like the look of some of the Art work, I think they have done a really good job on this set. I really like the Charizard in the set.

sneaselsrevenge said:
The tin promos are English versions of the Japanese 7-11 Meowth and Pikachu.
Maybe the basics and stage1's for those 3 EX's will be new ones not yet released in Japan like alot of the Sandstorm cards

Btw, what age group were you in yesterday? I was helping Kyhm with 14-.

I assume that question is directed towards me, but I was in the 15 and up devision.

EX: Arctic (ADV4)
i like that name, i wish they used that....
anyway, NoA released lots of cards from ADV4-EX1 in Sandstorm and Dragon.
They released the Starter Line to be ready for the next set, and so people would get exited saying "OH! There must be a Blaziken EX cuz theres a Combusken!" Latios and Latias EX wern't in the japanese ADV3, they were promos. I guess they(NoA) feels like some cards go better in a certain set. but i cant wait for Blaziken ex hes good :)
Golem ex was supposed to be in ADV4 but NoA made it in Dragon. so they just do things that they feels fits.

Imperial said:
Latios and Latias EX wern't in the japanese ADV3, they were promos. I guess they(NoA) feels like some cards go better in a certain set.

Latias ex and Latios ex were in ADV3 - they were in the mini-decks (as well as the Flygon without colorless weakness and a couple dozen other cards that are part of EX: Dragon) - where are you getting your info??

i dont know....
:(
i didnt know there were mini decks, i remember seeing they were promos from somewhere.
-looks like somewhere was wrong....-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back