Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scattered Electric (that could work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeotto Trainer

I saw a couple Electric decks here today so I came up with this idea. It looks like it could really have potential but untested to this point.
Pokemon 24
3 Pikachu
3 Raichu Ex
2 Aqua's Electrike
3 Aqua's Manectric
2 Aqua's Chinchou
3 Aqua's Lanturn
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton DR
4 Dunsparce
Trainers 19
4 POR
3 Birch
2 Oracle
4 Archie
2 Switch
4 Potion (Nurse would be better but another supporter!?)
Energy 17
17 Electric (Is aqua worth it?)
Anyways it is kinda scary with 4 stage 1 lines but 2 are Archie-able. I added the Magneton at the last minute. The idea is to attach extra nrgs to Lanturn, move them with Manectric to Raichu ex and you can be getting 120 multiple times in a row. With Magneton you can always get the nrg back. Nurse would be good for Raichu ex with no nrg, Lanturn with no nrg(since he takes dmg for extra nrg) but I already have extra supporters with Archie. Manectric and Lanturn can hit the field quickly with Archie. Now for the matchups:
Blaziken/BAR- Let's hope Blaze ex is banned first. Raichu ex ko's every pokemon in the deck. Still could use Shard for the Aquas. If Blaziken ex comes out.... I can't ohko and taking out either Manectric or Lanturn hurts.
Gardevoir-Hard to ko Raichu w/out nrg on my side. 120 and leave nothing on the field.
Aggron ex- 2 hits to ko by Raichu ex is pretty good.
Amphy ex- Hard since I can get less nrg on Lanturn thanks to conductivity. Raichu should ko Amphy before the opposite.
I realize the list looks really crammed together but this might work. What do you think?

Good i like it but you could need an alternative attacker ecxept of Raichu ex
Aqua's Lunturn is to weak with the extra damage she has from her power to attack with her.You could replase her with adv4 lanturn but then your combo won't work
I like adv4 lanturn for attacking how about replasing her with raichu ex she isn't an ex and her attack isn't bad because she gives you a choice
her power can be used with her attack and you could add another type of energy (or multi energy)so you have to discard only 2 lighting energy
You could also add low pressure
Anyway it is your decision i am just giving you altrnatives

I forgot to tell you what Lanturn does , well here it is from fake cards

LANTURN [80 HP] (Stage 1 Lighting Pokemon / Evolves from Chinchou)
[POWER] Energy Ground
Once during your opponent's turn, if an attack does damage to Lanturn,
you may choose one basic energy card from your discard pile and attach
it to Lanturn. This power can't be used if another copy of Energy Ground
has been used.
[LLC] Underbolt (50)
You may discard all LIGHTNING energy cards attached to Lanturn. If you
do, this attack's base damage is 90 instead of 50.
WEAKNESS: FIGHTING
RETREAT: CC
43/83 Rare #182 [Aya Kusube

Last edited:
*sigh* This is what you get for going off spoilers and not looking at the card yourself. Aqua's Lanturn only attaches 1 extra per turn. I thought it was as often as you like. Deck still might work but that hurts my strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back