Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

scepteravile (fun deck suggestions welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darvor

scepteravile (fun deck suggestions welcome)

pokemon cards: 18

4-2-3-1 lvl x torterra (dp)
2-0-2 sceptile (ge)
2-2 weavile (sw)

trainer cards: 13

4 rare candy
1 premier ball
2 leftovers

2 dusk ball
2 matser ball
2 night main

supporters: 15

3 prof oak visit
3 bebes
3 ros res
3 celios
2 holon
1 scott
1castaway

stadium card: 1

1 moonlight stad

energies: 13

10 basic grass
3 sp dark

strategy :

use either bebes holon ros res to bring in game all other startes. next run try to elvove with rare candy tortera or sceptile (it will depend from your starter) (if your starter is sneasel you can ckeck by the search card if there is another sneasel in deck or if it is prized . you don't care by now to elvove sneasel)
next turn you elvove either tortera -sceptile it will depend by which you elvoved last turn

in the next turns you can search either for leftovers( I still think torterra is the only card that needs it the lvl x got 160 hp and it deals 30 hp cause of its attack so it lowers its hp back to 130 with leftovers you get it back to 140 (and you can always use after a few attack of lvlx the normal attack of torttera to heal 2 dmg counters) ) - or mnl stad-weavile.

(weavile btw is here to giv tortera free retreat and a small anti mag counter cause it can deal 70 dmg or just boost with 2 nrgies torterra by the time scep get sniped )

this is just for fun deck (for now) cause I still lack on rating without even test a deck ( I wonder how you guys do ratings without testing)

srry for any grammatical mistakes but still tips-rating-helps etc are all welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back