Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

School

Meh, mine started a few weeks ago. I believe it was on the fifteenth. I've been going for quite a while now and my pink penguins have already gotten me in trouble with my science teacher :O!

Last Thursday. And MHZ, if you're that worried about Junior year, just wait for Senior year -- it's never easy.

Today... -_-
What a "fun" first half of the year... block scheduling leaves me with...
Band/Orchestra 1st period
Academic English 11 2nd period
Honors Chem 3rd period
Honors German 4 4th period.

Next half the year, I've got band/orchestra, academic History 11 (Honors History last year was a beast.), AP Calculus, Honors Chem and Gym. (Chem and Gym split period 3. Each only take 2 marking periods, so 1/4 of the year, I have Chem again, and 1/4 will be Gym.

We also started way back in Aug. Around the 16th or so. Gotta love block scheduling... I can easily breeze through this semester, but the last semester of my high school career could be challenging.

Classes at UMR started Monday last week, but to paraphrase something stated by my Study of Film teacher, "Stuff before Labor Day... Negligable."

At MHS i started my Soph year on Aug 25. We used to start a week later in this district, but we start a week earlier to have an extra week off in FEB.

I got Orchestra 4th...changed it from 3rd last year, kinda weird.

Get this! Last year i had Math First pd. and this year i have math first pd. Well, last year for second pd i had PE. So last thursday, 4th day of school as a Soph, after Math, i instinctively went to the gym and sat there talking to a friend for 50 min before i figured out that i have never seen this guy in my PE class for the past 4 days... so i sprint to the office to get a late pass all the way across campus then i had to sprint from there back across campus to join my science class minutes before the bell ends the class!

So far, my mom and science teacher couldnt understand how i made such a grave error, but i know you guys will right? Right?...guys?

As a side note, for the first week of PE they just let you sit around for the period while they sell uniforms and locks to people to prepare for the next week of real PE...so thats why i was able to chat it up during PE.

Back