Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scizor Brigade (It's REALLY fun to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter™

With the rule change, I was finally able to use a card I have liked since its release.. Scizor from Boundaries Crossed! This is the more wacky list I have (as I do have a more stable and cookie cutter one in Scizor/Garbodor).

Also, I know there are a lot of "1-of" cards, but I have played in formats where those were acceptable, so I figured why not try that now that they are a bit safer.

3 Scyther (BC)
3 Scizor (BC)
2 VictiniEX (LT)
2 Ditto (BC)
2 Terrakion (LT)
1 Mr. Mime (PF)
1 Spiritomb (LT)
1 MewtwoEX (NXD)
1 Vulpix (DRX)
1 Ninetales (DRX)

5 Fighting
4 Double Colorless
2 Metal
1 Fire

4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Silver Mirror
3 Ultra Ball
3 Level Ball
2 Colress
2 Bianca
2 Skyla
2 Energy Switch
2 Silver Bangle
2 Float Stone
1 Victory Piece
1 Super Rod

Strategy: Attack with Scizor to give yourself EX immunity. Use the techs accordingly

~Mr. Mime: To stop bench damage of course

~Spiritomb: Really screws up decks that want to use Computer Search early (also annoys the hell out of VirizionEX/GenesectEX, as they have to waste a turn or two (depends on if you Silver Mirror the Spiritomb) to Knock Out this guy.

~Ninetales: Gotta love that tech Auto-Catcher.

~Ditto: Leaves you the option on your bench in case the field changes and you want to drop something quickly (such as the Spiritomb/Mr.Mime).

~MewtwoEX: It's a MewtwoEX.

~Terrakion: Needed a decent backup attacker that can pack a punch against non-EX's.

~VictiniEX: VirizionEX/GenesectEX semi-counter. (Yes I know if I have Spiritomb I can't play Victory Piece. You do it before you drop your Tomb in optimal conditions)

It looks fun, but I wonder why you are teching several cards against Virizion/Genesect when Plasma is the deck that just absolutely wrecks you. Most Plasma decks don't even attack with EXs, save for the early Thundurus EX, so their Kyurems can just run through Scizor. Absol is another you should worry about (I recommend Sawk). I would probably drop both Dittos, both Victini EX, Victory Piece, and add Computer Search, 1-2 Sawk, and Tropical Beach if you have it, but otherwise just make it as consistent as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back