Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE Michigan City Tournament clarification

annisarich

This Sunday there will be a City Championship in Tecumseh MI
It is a reasonable trip from NE IN, NW and Central OH, Nt to far from Detroit, Ann Arbor or Jackson MI.
The city championship is a POP Premier event run by a POP PTO.

Most other activities that may precede or follow the city championship event are in no way affiliated with the PTO, PUI or any of its Official Premier Tournament activities.

Those other activities are fun non sanctioned (by PUI) events developed to create a festive enviorment and holiday spirit. Small donations for some activities go to help the facility which allows us to run league and schedule events.
The Scout Cabin Assn. is a MI Non Profit Corp which maintains the facility for use by over a dozen youth groups through the year. I personally am involved with scouting, and thus the scout cabin and also Pokemom OP in my area. I have always thought this was a good marriage of interests which all help each other. Donations are put towards the heating and electrical costs of the cabin.
(If any of these conflict in any way with PUI policies they may be canceled or rescheduled without prior notice)

City Championships are free events for all players. More info on them can be found at the Pokemon OP website.
I repeat there is no charge for any city championship tournaments.

I appologize for any misunderstanding that any of my previous posts may have caused.

Back