Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~SE WI BR Saturday 10/11!~

Broken Lizard

Pokémon Battle Road is coming to Wisconsin...

Saturday, October 11th
Hobbytown USA
3830-A S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)-784-9230
Doors open at 11:00, Registration begins at 11:15, Tournament begins at 12:00
Cost: Free

It looks like we're facing a space limit of 32 players, so reply here to reserve your spot.

I'll be there, and I'll let you know by pm when I can go to league

I will be there, save a spot for me, it may be the first chance to test my deck

hope I don't debate that day.

how long will it last probably?

Last edited:
Excellent! You're all on the list.

I'll be there, and I'll let you know by pm when I can go to league

I will be there, save a spot for me, it may be the first chance to test my deck

hope I don't debate that day.

how long will it last probably?

We'll probably be done with the main event by 3:30 or 4:00.

Newbie 6 yr boy

Hi. Found your league and signed up with Pokemon OP so my 6 yr son can play with the "pros". I would hate for us to RSVP a spot since we are new to this. But my son really wants to play with others.

The Pokemon OP site also says some leagues play regularly. Do you guys do this? I am assuming this league is hosted by Hobbytown USA in New Berlin. Should we just stop by one day and talk?

Thanks for bearing with me.

I should be there. My name is Ethan, add me to the list please.

I'm a senior by the way. When I register, I'll tell you I'm Mac Sting then.

This is looking good! Thanks for the great response.

Hi. Found your league and signed up with Pokemon OP so my 6 yr son can play with the "pros". I would hate for us to RSVP a spot since we are new to this. But my son really wants to play with others.

The Pokemon OP site also says some leagues play regularly. Do you guys do this? I am assuming this league is hosted by Hobbytown USA in New Berlin. Should we just stop by one day and talk?

Thanks for bearing with me.

Our league runs Mondays from 6:30-9:00, at Hobbytown USA.

hey, I no longer can go to that tournament,

turns out our team doesn't suck at debating, so we have to compete that day.

good luck though, I'll let you know if anything changes,

and I've still been trying to make it to leagues

as far as I know, Joe is still coming

P.S. I miss Sunday tournaments, lol

This is jon

I will be there Jared. :thumb: :smile: :pokeball:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I also have a question. When is your Stormfront Prerelease? :smile: :thumb: :pokeball:

Last edited:
hi people. Does any of you have a Azelf Lv X, Azelfs from LA or MT, a mesprit from MT, 2 Premeire balls, any time space Distortions, a Uxie from LA and 3 Kingdras from LA???? If any of you do please tell me!!!! I really need them before The Autumn Battle Road which is on the 11th!!! On October 6th I might be at the Hobbytown Leagues in New Berlin so if anybody has any of those cards please tell me and come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't played in FOREVER, but my goal is to get back into the TCG, so... I'll try to make this happen. I can't be 100% for sure, but I can try.

EDIT: Also, if your next prerelease is the weekend of Halloween, I should be able to make it. ^_^

EDIT 2: Nevermind. This isn't gonna happen for me. I can't find a ride out from Oconomowoc. Being home from college and not having a car SUCKS.

Last edited:
Back