Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Search Software for Pokemon Tournament

Kira_kun

Sorry before if i create in wrong place or already have.
I want create a mini Tournament in my city region but i need software program for this tournament,
i want Pokemon TCG can raise in my city, but I'm little confused what is a good system I want to use, is Swiss Round system or what system?
Thanks for the other answer, thanks all.
I hope next time in my country have a national or big tournament.

Hello,

Tournaments are using Swiss rounds. If there is enough people for it, next there is single elimination Tops. You will find more informations about tournaments on the Rules and Resources page of pokemon.com.
It is recommended to run tournaments with the software called TOM. You have to be an official Tournament Organizer on pokemon.com to be able to download it.

Usually people become Organizer on the website with a registration (I can't find the link for it) and by asking the local OP Manager to become an Organizer. However, if there is no OP Manager neither any Organized Play in your country (reading your message, this may be the case), I don't know how to do so. If your goal is to run National tournament, one day you will have to speak with your local Pokémon cards distributor about official tournaments (TCPi helps local distributors that invests in the TCG tournaments system).

Which country are you from ?

I am From Indonesia,
In here i can't find any Organizer League or Tournament.
So long time i play in other country, but still in asia i join the tournament still in First Generation Card hmmm forget about year.
Next year maybe i will join in Malaysia Tournament (hope the time is match so i can go there)
Hmmm so I can get the TOM software?
How to check the official card shop in my country? Because in here i can find any tournament from Pokemon Organizer ,
So sad about this.
Maybe when i finish my collage i want to open card shop and register my shop for official.
Thanks but i still need the software, thanks

There is a lot of free software on the net that does Swiss pairings. They are mostly for chess, but it's pretty much the same thing.

Try google for 'swiss pairing software'.

There are official tournaments in Malaysia, Singapour and Australia. Did you speak with the tournament organizers of these countries ?

Back