Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Searching for Legends

SSBBDaisy

Hi everybody that reads this and PokePop <---UR AWESUM :D

Last time my friend "dreamdeamon" came here and put up a thread asking if you could get legend pieces with the following: Bebe's Search and Pokemon Communication, dreamdeamon did not specifiy if you could get 1 or 2 pieces so when PokePop gave his answer it was kind of unclear.

Now my friend at league thinks he can grab both pieces when Im pretty sure its only one piece when using Bebe's Search or Pokemon Communication. I told him that each piece of a legend pokemon is considered to be 1 pokemon. Top=1 Pokemon(Basic) Bottom=1 Pokemon(Basic) which means he couldn't grab both pieces with Comm or Bebe's (he could grab 1 piece) but he could grab both pieces w/ Roseanne's Research. He won't listen to me :mad::redface:... He will only listen to what you say PokePop. So if you could pls clear it up for us (just in case if im wrong :rolleyes:) and I can't say enough on how ur AWESUM :thumb::eek:

You can only get one half of a LEGEND with these cards. There is at present no trainer that searches for a Pokemon that will let you get both halves of a LEGEND card.

And he can't get them at all with a Roseanne's Research.
They are Legend cards, not Basic cards.
They count as unevolved (basic) while in play, but not while in the deck.

Back