Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

searching for... Repulsion as a Trainer card? (unlimited)

GuardianTIM

as I recall, there was a Basic Pokemon Card called Nosepass. ( :fighting: type)
It's second attack was called Repulsion, and you had to flip coins. If they were heads, then you'd return the defending pokemon and all cards attached to it back to their hands... (as I recall)

What I'm looking for is a Trainer card that either sends one of their pokemon back to their hands (Like SuperScoopUp for their pokemon), or one that moves one of the energy attached to one of their pokemon to another of their pokemon (sorta like an Energy Switch for their pokemon).
Alternately, do any of you know of any Pokemon that can fly that would have either of those effects?

Failing that, post any others that can do either of those effects (other than Nosepass, of course.)

It's just that I'm using EnergyRemoval cards in my (unlimited) deck at the moment, but I don't really want to keep on using them, as it seems slightly broken, plus they're quite old cards, so if I could find a suitable replacement, then that would work well.

I hope that you will be able to help me out on this one. Thanks.. :)

Minion of Team Rocket from Gym: Heroes let you "Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon and return it and all cards attached to it to his or her hand. If 1 or both of them are tails, your turn ends immediately (you can’t attack this turn)."

THe only energy switching cards are attacks. I can't think of any Flying types with that attack. Promo Mewtwo (# 12) and Dark Magneton come to mind.

Thankyou. I'll have to see if I can acquire a few of those. It will go perfectly with my (fossil)Aerodactyl flying deck.

There's also Pidgeot and its Hurricane attack. It returns the Defending to the opponent's hand if it doesn't KO the Defending. Not sure if it's a good card for the kind of deck you're thinking of, but it is the effect you were talking about.

Well you could as dkates said Pidgeot with hurricane. Pidgeot with desert shaman or rockets trap could work by discarding the cards you send to their hand into their discard pile but its kinda flippy.

Actually, that sounds like a great idea! I've already got 2 Desert Shamans and 1 Rockets Trap in my deck, so that combo would work well!
Which set Pidgeot is that?
Also, does anyone have suggestions for which Pidgeys/Pidgeottos I could use along with it?

Don't forget Absol. If you succeed in giving your opponent a big hand you can dispatch many of the cards to the discard pile.

Erica/Absol or Erica/Lass

Dont forget Dark Machamp, as long as they have a benched, FFCC takes the active + all cards attached and shuffles it into opponents deck. Team Rocket set

Also Erika's Draginair, Take away. I think CCC, maybe CCCC, takes both Erika's Draginair, and all cards attached, and your opponents active, with all cards attached, and shuffles respective decks. Gym Heroes set.

AQ Magnetons power allows you to, on a flip, if it is active, move an energy from one opponents Pokemon to another.

Also there is a Xatu that moves energy without a flip (if I recall correctly) as its attack, it was in either Destiny or Revaltions, dont recall...

Dark Machamp + Erika's Dragonair is fun. A rare type of deck with little support.

Jungle Pidgeot + Desert Shaman sounds like a really good idea. I didn't think of that.
I think I'd use the E-set Pidgey (can attack for 1 energy) and the base set Pidgeotto (Mirror Move can be interesting).
For Desert Shaman, you could use an Imposter Professor Oak (base). While it does enable the opponent to draw more, you don't have to reshuffle your hand. If you're fine with reshuffling your hand, Sabrina's Gaze (Gym Heroes, I believe) might also be a non-supporter alternative to Desert Shaman.

i use to have a pidgeto ::jungle:: and crobat ::skyrige:: deck hurcan it in to there hand and then but the evlutions back in there deck the basic if the don't but it back in to there bench also i had the rockets minon ::card blows:: and trap and sneak attack that deck was crazy but got borring after awhile and wasn't the fastest thing in the world and lots of flips i allways wanted to put the shake down :: flip a coin if heads randomly dicard a crad from the other players hand:: mightiena but i took the deck apart fter like 3 days boooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeeiiiiinnnnngggg deck

Last edited:
Back