Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Season 12 Store Up!

GL Mo

The Season 12 Store is open to order new kits! However, I encountered a glitch when trying to order. An error message came up saying "must submit report for season 11 before ordering kits for season 12". I had already reported season 10, and we are still in season 11, so I e-mailed POP about the error message. Anyone else have this problem?

The Season 12 Store should require only Season 10 to be reported (since, as posted above, we are still in the midst of Season 11)...

RainbowRichards said:
The Season 12 Store should require only Season 10 to be reported (since, as posted above, we are still in the midst of Season 11)...

How long does it normally take to get these kits in?

Yeah, and I reported Season 10, but it still says "report Season 11", so Season 12 Store is NOT working as advertised (Oh, Miiiiiiiiiiiiike!)

Team Cook - too long - since we usually place orders between 10 - 14 days before the Season/month begins, you'd think they would be on-hand early in the new month. Lately, though, deliveries have been up to the 10th day of the new month.

Yeah I didn't get mine till like 2 weeks in the next month. I thought they forgot to send it out, but then it finally came. I will try and order the League Kit as well. :)

RainbowRichards said:
Team Cook - too long - since we usually place orders between 10 - 14 days before the Season/month begins, you'd think they would be on-hand early in the new month. Lately, though, deliveries have been up to the 10th day of the new month.

Oh, thanks. My husband just started a new league and he ordered our first kit last week... Just wondering when it should be arriving.

So, what do you do when it arrives late? If one season is one month, and you receive your kits half way (or a third) through the month, how do you adjust for that?

Team Cook said:
Oh, thanks. My husband just started a new league and he ordered our first kit last week... Just wondering when it should be arriving.

So, what do you do when it arrives late? If one season is one month, and you receive your kits half way (or a third) through the month, how do you adjust for that?

I run my league about a month behind. We will finish season 10 this Saturday. That way I have the promos available when I start the league for that season.

I always post my last available numbers on the league sheet before ordering. So my numbers for season 10 won't include the last week. The numbers never change that much anyway.

Last edited:
I got that same error about League 11, guess I will just have to send in a report a little early than the Season ending. O well, hopefully I get the League Kit in time. :)

Man I sent in my League Report Form, but it still won't let me order it. I don't like getting my Kit late it stinks, now this is gonna push it back even further. :(

Yup, getting the same message as you guys. So, order season kits 2 weeks in advance, but now we can't order season 12 without finishing season 11?? This is craaaaazy!

I sent an email to the League guys as well, I don't know whats going on. I want to order my League Kit already, getting restless already. :)

I tried again on Saturday to order the kits, Sent in the Season 11 report early thinking that might do the trick.
Wrong! I emailed "leagues" again, so with all the mail from all of us, it's bound to be fixed soon. Thanks for everyone's help with this!

I had called on Friday, and was advised by Pete that it will be handled as soon as the guys get back. So hang in there at least until Tuesday or wednesday.

They fixed the error, but when I put my amount I want and submit, there is a Microsoft Error on the website. Probably gonna have to wait to see if they fix it. :)

Back