Pokeplayer here....

I have some wonderful news...

Be sure to attend Pokemon League Tomorrow at:

Shane's Big League Sportscards
425-277-3717
601 S Grady Way Suite R
Renton, WA 98055
Starts at 10:00 am

I will have some interesting /new Pokemon T Shirt designs to show you....You will be able to pre-order some of the new T shirts...if you like....

Hope to see you there at League....

Pokeplayer
PTO Wa State

new...

Hi, I just recently found my pokemon cards after moving and being out of the scene for a while. Do you guys always have organize/league plays every Saturday? Also how many people are usually there and how old?

Yes, it should be every saturday, unless there's a big tournament like a GC or something. We usually have about 10-15 people, the ages are pretty spread out.

hrrmm.. I just recently found out that people dont play with the old cards anymore, like at tournaments and stuff. :( That sucks for me cause those are all the cards I have right now. So since I cant make it this saturday and next saturday there seems to be a convention, the best day to go would be the 22nd?

Hello Peachyoto...

You can come to league to get some of the newer cards...

On May 22, most of the League players may be in Oregon at the Oregon Gym Challenge....

ON May 29 is the Wash State Gym Challenge....

I hope to see you on May 8 or May 15 if possible.....

Oh I was planning on going on May 15th, but isn't there some sort of convention going on? Also for the gym challenge on May 29th, what are the requirements for that? I was also unable to go to the chapionships last Saturday. :(

Well ok will try to make it to the league on the 15th. Hopefully there will some people there, maybe even my age. I am kind of old.

There will be no Pokemon League May 15 this coming Saturday due to scheduling conflicts at Shanes Shop...

I am Sorry....For an alternative, consider Settle Game Con...See my post...

http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=6558

I will be at Oregon GYM Challenges May 22-23..

There will be no League May 29 as this is the date of the Wash Gym Challenge...

:( Oh well I guess I will have to attend another time. I got a few questions though, first of all this GameCon thing. How do I sign up for the tournament? (I wouldn't need my own cards correct? Since it sounds like they are providing theme decks and boosters for the tournament) Also about this gym challenge on May 29th, are there any requirements for that? (May 1st was Championships and May 29th is Gym Challenges, what is the difference?)

Back