Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Seattle Game Con - Triple Pokemon Events...

Dark Legendary Master

At Seattle Game Con on October 9, I will be holding 2 Pokemon events concurrently, to help boost our player base here in Washington, and kick off the new modified format. First event will be a league, which will begin at 4:00 PM and will end at 8:00 PM. The second is a constructed modified format tournament, RS-on. Registration for the tournament starts at 4:00 PM, and the tournament will begin at 5:00 PM. As I said, both events will run concurrently, meaning at the same time. You can play in either one, both are free admission. Below I provide the address to the Seattle Game Con. I hope to see you all there!

Seattle Game Con:
Seattle Center - Northwest Rooms
Rainier and Olympic Rooms
Seattle, WA 98109

Check out www.seattlegamecon.com for more information!

Last edited:
Hello all...

Here are some more details for this event Seth will be holding.....

There will also be a Theme Deck Challenge being held

Players will be able to select between/random drawing of a Hidden Legends or Fire Red Leaf Green theme deck.. Additional boosters may also be available to modify your decks...

Prizes will be boosters or other pokemon products...

Please remember the Seattle Game Con has an admission charge to get in the door.

Admission is $12 the day of the tourament...but wait...

the retail value of the theme deck is between 8-12 dollars and well ...the booster packs are an potential added bonus...

Come and attend this event..It will be sanctioned and Series 1 booster packs may be available for winners...

See you there!!!!!!!!!!

Pokeplayer said:
Hello all...

Here are some more details for this event Seth will be holding.....

There will also be a Theme Deck Challenge being held

Players will be able to select between/random drawing of a Hidden Legends or Fire Red Leaf Green theme deck.. Additional boosters may also be available to modify your decks...

Prizes will be boosters or other pokemon products...

Please remember the Seattle Game Con has an admission charge to get in the door.

Admission is $12 the day of the tourament...but wait...

the retail value of the theme deck is between 8-12 dollars and well ...the booster packs are an potential added bonus...

Come and attend this event..It will be sanctioned and Series 1 booster packs may be available for winners...

See you there!!!!!!!!!!
ANd I spent $15 on FR...

Kitty Corner.I know the lady tjhere well and she gives me free boxtoppers.But anyways I don't care that much it wasn't all that great except for getting a 2nd Pidgeott and a Charmander coin.

Back