Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Seeking Toys R Us Promo Cards (BW14 and BW15, but not BW16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase 4 copies of the following Black Star Promo cards. The link refers to the image provided by Pokegym for referance. Each of these cards are found in specially marked 2-booster blister packs only at Toys R Us stores (Hidden Egg Promotion). I do not have a Toys R Us in reasonable driving distance so it's difficult for me to get my hands on these cards directly.

Pansage Promo BW14 x4
Pidove Promo BW15 x4

I do not need Axew Promo BW16 very badly because it's card text is identical to Axew Promo BW10 which I have collected enough of those. I estimate I would pay up to $3 per card for each. If someone could offer me all 8 (4 Pansage, 4 Pidove), I will pay $25 in total.

If I pay by PayPal, I will cover the cost of shipping (USPS First Class mail please) up to $4 dollars depending how much you sell to me. ($4 is enough to cover the cost of a bubble envelope, top loaders, and first class postage with delivery confirmation.)

If I pay by Check or Money Order, you will receive a pre-paid envelope and toploader(s) along with the payment. Use the envelope and the included toploader(s) to place the cards in and immediately send the product to me.

Thanks for your time. Post here if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back