Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Selling Metagross* again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psofan2000

Ok last time I tryed this I learned something....Jason the member is a scammer...and in knowing this I am sellng Metagross* again same rules starting bid is $15.00 bids must be of at least $1.00.
I do accept paypal and auction ends on Monday.

First of all, I am not a scammer.

Secondly, I may be honest but I usually change my minds too much.

People can avoid me or whatever they want because of the reason #2.

Jason said:
First of all, I am not a scammer.

Secondly, I may be honest but I usually change my minds too much.

People can avoid me or whatever they want because of the reason #2.

1. Then u shouldnt bid on things if u dont have the cash
2. You shouldnt bid if your gonna change your mind.

Ok. then I bid $7 from 30,000 feet of altitude in a plane flying somewhere over the Gulf Of Mexico. Nothing but Blue water and Blue skies. High enough for you.:lol: Must have missed the one in the keyboard. But so for now I'll stick with $7.

But its down to $7 unless you would like to go $6. Maybe its time to break the forums Pokegym Trading Post into a Trade section and a selling section. Until then I will trade you $7 you don't have to trade if you do not want to. Nobody is making you.

David's Confused Pokedad said:
But its down to $7 unless you would like to go $6. Maybe its time to break the forums Pokegym Trading Post into a Trade section and a selling section. Until then I will trade you $7 you don't have to trade if you do not want to. Nobody is making you.

Psofan2000 said:
ok....wtf?

Okay.. His bid is $7.. Just deal with it and accept the fact that his current bid is $7.. Move on with life..geez.. No need for smart remarks..

Psofan2000 said:
Ok last time I tryed this I learned something....Jason the member is a scammer...and in knowing this I am sellng Metagross* again same rules starting bid is $15.00 bids must be of at least $1.00.
I do accept paypal and auction ends on Monday.

Yeah he started the bid at 7 dollars. I bid 16. How can he bid 7? Thats my point!

He mean $17 not $7. Get over it.

$18 from you'r truly

Ignore me if you want as I don't get a damn

Last edited:
I am not going to ignore you but it makes me wonder how you can bid 18 as your mom said you couldent bid more then 15 on 1 card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back