Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Selling Pokemon Catchers and Bianca FA. Come Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainejuggalo

As the title states, I'm looking to sell my Pokemon Catchers and Bianca Full Art. All cards are in N/M condition.I'm firm on my prices, and I would prefer to sell this as a lot. PayPal only (you cover the fees). First class shipping included in the prices. Thank you for looking.

13x Pokemon Catcher EPO-$10
3x Pokemon Catcher RH EPO-$12
1x Bianca Full Art-$12

$178 total

Last edited:
Would you happen to have any of the meta T/S/S like viribank gym, hypotoxic laser, colress, ultra ball, etc.? Also, do you still have the Ace Specs? I think you forgot it in our previous deal but all the extras you included more than made up for them. I am still interested in all of them though.

Would you happen to have any of the meta T/S/S like viribank gym, hypotoxic laser, colress, ultra ball, etc.? Also, do you still have the Ace Specs? I think you forgot it in our previous deal but all the extras you included more than made up for them. I am still interested in all of them though.

Oh shoot. Yes I do. PM me your address and I'll get the ace specs on the way. I really don't have anything else left other than regular versions of T/T/S

Oh shoot. Yes I do. PM me your address and I'll get the ace specs on the way. I really don't have anything else left other than regular versions of T/T/S

Regular versions of T/S/S are fine. Which ones do you have? I'd like to get as many as I can of all meta T/S/S. I'm making decks for Worlds. Let me know what you have and I'll make an offer for everything.

If the deal doesn't go though I'd take it. LMK. Thanks

If you want this lot it's yours. Please PM to confirm.

---------- Post added 07/04/2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

Regular versions of T/S/S are fine. Which ones do you have? I'd like to get as many as I can of all meta T/S/S. I'm making decks for Worlds. Let me know what you have and I'll make an offer for everything.[/
I have at least 12 of everything. If you tell me what you need I'm sure I'll have it.

Ultra ball
Level ball
Heavy ball
Energy switch
Max potion
Super scoop up
Float stone
Switch
Hypnotoxic Laser
All supporters
All stadiums
Much much more

Float stone
frozen city
ghetsis
shadow triad
superior energy retrieval
team plasma badge
team plasma ball
team plasma energy
colress
colress machine
hypnotoxic laser
plasma frigate
team plasma grunt
viribank city gym
dowsing machine
aspertia city gym
great ball
hugh
skyla
town map
tool scraper
rescue scarf
cheren
crushing hammer
dark claw
dark patch
enhanced hammer
N
Professor Juniper
random receiver
rare candy
ultra ball
skyarrow bridge
heavy ball
exp share
level ball
max potion
pokemon catcher
recycle
pokedex
plus power
energy switch
energy retrieval
revive
Battle CIty
Victory Cup
Bianca

I'd like as many of each as you have. Also the Catchers and FA bianca in this thread.

Last edited:
Float stone
frozen city
ghetsis
shadow triad
superior energy retrieval
team plasma badge
team plasma ball
team plasma energy
colress
colress machine
hypnotoxic laser
plasma frigate
team plasma grunt
viribank city gym
dowsing machine
aspertia city gym
great ball
hugh
skyla
town map
tool scraper
rescue scarf
cheren
crushing hammer
dark claw
dark patch
enhanced hammer
N
Professor Juniper
random receiver
rare candy
ultra ball
skyarrow bridge
heavy ball
exp share
level ball
max potion
pokemon catcher
recycle
pokedex
plus power
energy switch
energy retrieval
revive
Battle CIty
Victory Cup
Bianca

I'd like as many of each as you have. Also the Catchers and FA bianca in this thread.

I'm sorry, the catchers and Bianca are spoken for. I'll get you a count on the cards you're looking for though, then I'll let you know a ballpark amount on what I'm looking to get.

Float stone-18
frozen city-11
Ghetsis-1
shadow triad-16
superior energy retrieval-14
team plasma badge-12
team plasma ball-9
team plasma energy-68
colress-49
colress machine-20
hypnotoxic laser-46
plasma frigate-34
team plasma grunt-33
viribank city gym-18
aspertia city gym-12
great ball-9
hugh-14
skyla-35
town map-10
tool scraper-24
rescue scarf-17
cheren dex-23
crushing hammer-19
dark claw-14
dark patch-19
enhanced hammer-22
N dex-44
N-nvi-25
Professor Juniper dex-47
Juniper BW-16
random receiver-24
rare candy dex-19
Rare candy triumphant-12
ultra ball-24
skyarrow bridge-12
heavy ball-29
exp share-14
level ball-48
max potion-18
recycle-11
pokedex-7
plus power-15
energy switch-13
energy retrieval-14
revive-14
Battle CIty-8
Bianca-16
Bicycle-16
Escape Rope-15

Those are my numbers. I would ask for $250 shipped. I will also include your ace specs that I owe you, and some other odds and ends.

So everything else is gone, all the RH stuff? Do you have a deck or are you out for good?

I was supposed to get some level balls in the mail today but the guy forgot to put them in. I take it you won't be at league anymore to sell me a couple?

So everything else is gone, all the RH stuff? Do you have a deck or are you out for good?

I was supposed to get some level balls in the mail today but the guy forgot to put them in. I take it you won't be at league anymore to sell me a couple?

I'm done for a while. I'll probably be back in a couple months, once work starts giving me more hours. I think Jess has some level balls. If you need a couple just PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

I'm sure the guy will send them, he seems legit. I just wanted to use them tomorrow, but thanks for the offer! Hope to see you guys again soon, it was cool (and unexpected) to meet up with some normal people around my age at pokemon. Good luck to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back