Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Selling TCGO Beaches PS and PF codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdrawkcab

Forum Moderator
Tropical Beach Player Codes (4 beaches per code)
[DEL]x 0 2012: $27/code[/DEL]
[DEL]x 0 2011: $27/code[/DEL]

x 200 Plasma Freeze Codes: $0.45/code
x 200 Plasma Storm Codes: $0.40/code

Last edited:
haha Winston we should have worked something out at nats. I'll get back to you...Are you going to be at worlds?

Sorry Alexodus I'll have to pass, Although if you like I can toss in a few PS or PF codes.

Hey Ginny, I currently have 4 (2 2012, 2 2011) although if elcucomenquema and Kiseky both confirm there would only be 2 left, lets go with 3 left for now =)

elcucomenquema, sure thing I'll send you a pm with the details.

i'll take a tropical beach code + 5 plasma freeze boosters for $25 as discuss.

Please confirm and I will send payment. Cheers.

Choji and Ginni, all I have left at the moment are the 2011's for $27, if I manage to get more 2012's in they'll also be at $27. Ginni you have first dibs however.

You didn't hear? I heard you were one of the most generous and nicest person involved in Pokemon TCG. :biggrin:

Well thats obviously not true ;-)

I should have never made the bonus codes public -_-

Sending a pm to confirm.

I'd take one for $25 like you posted in the other guy's thread. I could do $27 if you throw in some free PF codes. *Slowly applies sunglasses* I'll be honest, I would have asked that either way. I gave away 3 (almost 4 counting loose packs) of PF codes away in trades and for free before I realized I actually liked online play. Pity my poor ignorant soul.

I assume it's tradable once redeemed right? I was hoping to buy 1 code for a playset of 4 so I could give 2 to my girlfriend for us to play online with.

Edit -- I have Paypal and the cash on hand for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back