Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

set for new players question?

Pokeblob

hi
i have a few of my m8s who are interested in starting the game, and so i will try and do a draft with them, i was just wonderin could any1 tell me which set they think would be best to use, or which mix of sets, all the players know how 2 play, but have no cards of their own
thanks
pokeblob

RS would probably be the best set to draft (the 2 broken Pokemon of the format). Either that or Expedition (and the top 4-5 broken Trainers).

bullados said:
RS would probably be the best set to draft (the 2 broken Pokemon of the format). Either that or Expedition (and the top 4-5 broken Trainers).

I like drafting Aquapolis, I tried it once and DOMINATED with Octillery, I pulled a 3/2 line. It's common for a rare in boosters and smokescreen is sweeeeet in draft. Expedition is also good, but the pokemon selection kinda sucks. R&S, like Bullados said, is good, but it has mostly stage two pokemon like Blaziken, Gardevoir, etc. Feel lucky if you pull Wailord and enough Oran Berries... XP - Skyridge is cool too, but for beginners I say Aquapolis. Or Magma and Aqua, hope for a Blaziken EX!

I wish.

Wooper

thanks, i will keep that in mind, i will prob avoid the wotc sets tho as they wont b playable for all that much longer, thanks
pokeblob

Back