Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Set

Technically no.

When you complete a set, it's generally having every card in the set. It's just, having a RH set too is worth more money.

I call a set that is complete with both normal cards and the reverse holos a "Master Set". And I technically don't call a set "complete" unless is has the Prerelease card/cards and any theme deck cards. =] That's just because I'm picky like that... lol

But i also say you can have a complete set of normal cards and a complete set of reverse holos.

The preference totally depends on the collector. =]

When I complete a set, I have all variations of all cards released in the set.

Prerelease and Staff cards, theme deck variations, as well as the Regular and Reverse Foil of each card.

For event promos, I also add those is to the set as well.

Is a sunday complete without the cherry on top? Is a task complete without putting the tools you used to do the job up? Is a visit to London complete without seeing the changing of the guard ceremony? Nope.

A Pokemon set isn't complete unless it's complete which includes all the reverse holos.

I, as do many people, consider a set complete when it is actually complete, meaning everything must be there. However, some only consdier it complete when they have the base amount of cards, and save RH and such as a "higher" completion. It's just technicality, really.

Back