Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mca3, Dec 27, 2007.
What is good to go with Lucairo, besides Machamp(mario) and Absol? Flygon?
Empoleon works great with lucario
what about Flygon SW?
Flygon works great with lukario. Just play a 3-2-3 line.
Lucario works good with Blissey.
Deck Help needs your 60-card format legal deck. Since you don't have a decklist, i'll move this to Card Strategy et. al.
I was thinking about trying Lucario with Breloom SW.
Lucario and Breloom are absolute powerhouses together. And a very simple trainer engine to collect and master. My seven-year-old loves playing it because he can normally kill me in battle. Searching for Rioloom will yield several decent decklists for a starting point.
The greatest things about Lucario/Breloom:
1) Lucario LvX comes in a tin now, so its basically free if you were going to buy some boosters anyway
2) Lucario can be had in the Trainer Kits, making them cheaper, but not really free since the rest of the cards are kinda bad
3) Breloom is uncommon, so a handful of boosters can pretty easily get you a 4-4 line
4) Just about any trainer engine can work; both or these guys are really simple to set up
5) Either Pokemon can carry you a whole game given the right weakness/resistance of your opponent
6) It is as simple a deck to play as Kricketune and other straight T2 decks, but with two hardcore attackers (three if you count Lucario LvX seperately!)
I really recommend this combo. Good luck!
lucario with gallade
Separate names with a comma.