Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sevierville, TN Emerald Pre-release

ScythKing

Ok, y'all need to catch this one - I'm cleaning out a lot of my Pokemon stuff as part of spring cleaning so giveaways will be at an all-time high - some rather unusual promo type items.

Date: May 7, 2005
Registration starts at 11:00 am - goes to whenever - typically 5 ish
Fee: $20
Location: First United Church of Sevierville, 214 Cedar Street, Sevierville, TN
I understand this is an easy one to find as it is only a couple of blocks from the Community Center Location.

See ya there!

Its the First United Methodist Church of Sevierville Jon and it is easy to find. 1 light down from the Community Center turn off. If anyone needs directions, please PM me. Thx again Jon for hosting another great PR up here in Dolly's town! (That's Dolly Parton for y'all that aren't from around here :)

Keith

Definitely going to make it. I always have fun in Sevierville.

Will do. I think there will be an extra person with us this time. He hasn't come with us before to any of your tournaments.

Last edited:
13 days to go!! Gonna be GREAT!!! I will be looking for trades afterwards. Medi EX, Milo EX and BF will be high on the list. See ya there!

Keith

Lawman, those are going to be high on many people's lists. Looking forward to attending the event. And the next week, attending Regionals.

Cya then everyone.

Just a few more days to go. Emerald looks to be a great set to play limited with...too bad it isn't as good as a set for Modified. Still, this is a limited event and we shall have a lot of fun.

Cya there everyone.

Prime said:
Just a few more days to go. Emerald looks to be a great set to play limited with...too bad it isn't as good as a set for Modified. Still, this is a limited event and we shall have a lot of fun.

Cya there everyone.

Ahh, I see where your heart lies...

Tommy's Back said:
lol picachufan

Only 3 days to go, and i tell you, I WILL GNAW THE LEGS OF RESISTANCE IN THIS TOURNEY

Tom

Does this mean you are getting a haircut TB??? ..hmmmm gnawing the legs of resistance.....hmmmmm

It will be fun and a great location to boot!!! See everyone at the Church (First United Methodist Church of Sevierville) WOOT

Keith

Great turnout (with 3 states represented!!)...total of 32..up slightly from DX and TRR! Great to see Prime, David, Matt and Robert from NC and Granddaddy and Greg from GA come up to our great event! Props to Jon (ScythKing) for running another steller tourney, to Jon's wife Gina for working out another great Pizza deal from Hungry Howie's (YUM).

Keith

Lawman said:
Great turnout (with 3 states represented!!)...total of 32..up slightly from DX and TRR! Great to see Prime, David, Matt and Robert from NC and Granddaddy and Greg from GA come up to our great event! Props to Jon (ScythKing) for running another steller tourney, to Jon's wife Gina for working out another great Pizza deal from Hungry Howie's (YUM).
Keith
Ahhh props to where they belong. Thanks Keith for being such a positive force in that area - I appreciate your help in keeping things rolling. And a huge thanks to all the fans that show up and let *me* have such a good time running things. You guys are spectacular - some of the best.
Sure makes things easy with such a great group of people.

Regards,
Jon

The event was a lot of fun. The only complaint I have is that the concession stand ran out of cups right when I was thirsty, but it was free, so I shouldn't complain. It was very cool of you to give away those items, including that display thing that David's son walked away with. Too bad the kid hates pokemon more than school lol. I'm sure he will trade it for some nice metal miniatures that will make the trip "worth it".

Looking forward to the next pre-releases in 3 months.

Matt "last but not least of the east" Riddle

Last edited:
Back