Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sevierville TN Unleashed PR 5-8-10

Lawman

Unleashed PR in Sevierville 5-8-10

WHAT: PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT IN SEVIERVILLE!!!!!!!!
WHEN: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 11:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. (ish)
WHERE: American Legion Post #104, 403 W. Main Street, Sevierville

WHAT YOU NEED: $25 ADMISSION PRICE, damage counters, dice/coin for flipping,
POP ID NUMBER (we can give you one)
WHAT YOU GET: 6 PACKS OF THE NEWEST SET (TO BUILD YOUR DECK)
GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 8 PACKS, plus and an Exclusive UL item ...SLEEVES!!! (while supplies last)
FORMAT: LIMITED (40 CARD DECKS THAT YOU BUILD THAT DAY)
REGISTRATION TIME: 1100 AM-12:00 P.M. TOURNEY BEGINS 12:30 P.M. (approx.) (HAVE 30 MINS. TO BUILD YOUR OWN DECK)

This is your chance to get the cards before anyone else will in town!

There will be assistance there if you haven’t built a 40 card deck before. Packs will be handed out and you will have 30 minutes to build a deck from the packs you open. DO NOT OPEN THE PACKS UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO!! YOU CANNOT TRADE CARDS WITH EACH OTHER to build your deck! Energy cards will be provided. Three age groups, Juniors (basically 10 & under), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15 & up). There will be a SWISS AGE MODIFIED format used for the tourney. There will probably be FOUR TO FIVE rounds played at 25 minutes/rd. There will be raffles and giveaways at the end!! If you have any questions, please contact Keith Haas (Cell 865 310-5140) or at Pokemon League in Sevierville every Saturday 12-2 at Sevier County Library. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Dont forget, I will have the candy bowl and drinks for free, while supplies last. We will Pizza this time for lunch (or you can go out).....$1/slice!

Keith

PS A note about League. The Sevier Co. Library is moving to it's new location starting May 1. We will not have league on May 1, 8 (PR date) or the 15th. We will be in our new room on May 22nd! Hoping to hold the Spring BR at the Library. Everything I hear about the new site is AWESOME!

Special K? Wow, haven't seen you in a while!

Looking forward to this!

About 48 hrs from registration! Hope to see all the regulars and some of the old and new friends come out for a fun set to play a PR with! Rare candy in the set to help the stage 2's set up. Seems like almost everyone pulled a prime @ Cleveland's PR.

Keith

Wait. PRIME is in our region? ? ? ?? ?

You close to TN Prime?

Also, Keith, how has the flooding affected your prereleases?

Prime lives in Asheville, NC, just over the Mtns from me. In East TN, we didnt get nearly as much rain as cetral and wets TN. Nashville was the worst hit as to the flooding. We are 200 miles away. If we get flooded from Nashville's rain...Noah better have curbside pick ups! The rain wont effect my PRs. They washed out one of Clay's in Nashville last weekend.

Keith

Wonderful event. I had a blast, and it's about time I saw Matt again!! It was great meeting new people and seeing friends!

Back