Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SF Cherrim and it's Sunny Day BODY

RandyDragon

quick question that hopefully someone can answer. Cherrim's Sunny Day Poke-BODY states that all of my :grass: and :fire: type Pokemon attacks do 10 more damage before weakness and resistance. I was wondering if having more than one SF Cherrim out would cause the effect to stack on itself, meaning if I have out 4, it'd increase the attack by 40

You won't have it up before T3 at the earliest... Lol. And what happens when i OHKO it? Gonna sack Pokemon till you get another one up?........ Lol...

Cherrim stacks, and is broken, just as much as delta Feraligatr did, and was.

Which is to say, it isn't broken, just really good.

alright, everyone please calm down. Cherrim will indeed stack, increasing grass and fire attacks for the owner. However, that's 80 hp sitting on your bench, not the hardest choice for snipers. Most people's choice of Dusknoir, or MagmortarX, or Blaziken, or Starmie. Now i appreciate the value of Cherrim as i run it with Vespaquen, but it requires consistant speed. It is by no means broken or game deciding. Almost any cherrim combo will have plenty of trouble against any decent fire deck, and even more so against decks that like to tech in Dark Palm Dusknoir

took second at cities with my speedrill/cherrim. best settup ever, 4 beedrills with 2 cherrims, lol, 140 a turn for 1 energy! ohko-ing blissey is awesome! Take that charmander! Didn't face any fire though, I'll have to try it against my friend's monkey-deck this friday...

POKEMAN

I love it in my Butterfree deck! Had to go and get 3 of these babies. I would love to find a good fire deck for them to boost as well.

alright, everyone please calm down. Cherrim will indeed stack, increasing grass and fire attacks for the owner. However, that's 80 hp sitting on your bench, not the hardest choice for snipers. Most people's choice of Dusknoir, or MagmortarX, or Blaziken, or Starmie. Now i appreciate the value of Cherrim as i run it with Vespaquen, but it requires consistant speed. It is by no means broken or game deciding. Almost any cherrim combo will have plenty of trouble against any decent fire deck, and even more so against decks that like to tech in Dark Palm Dusknoir

Starmie does a measly amount of damage to them. It's not a viable sniper against Cherrim.

Back