Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shadowless charizard ex-nm

It this condition I would say you could get anywhere between $30-$40 for it. Just depends on how long you are willing to wait for it to sell :thumb:

wow why so low?
I bought it for like $20-25 in 2005 or 2006 i forget.

I thought by now it should have increased in value?

I was hoping $45+
what about venusaur (not sure what condition but i guess it could be ex-nm, or nm cond.

wow why so low?
I bought it for like $20-25 in 2005 or 2006 i forget.

I thought by now it should have increased in value?

I was hoping $45+
what about venusaur (not sure what condition but i guess it could be ex-nm, or nm cond.

You can push for more than $45, you are just going to be waiting quite a while to sell it. Unlike some people on the Gym, I normally post prices of what buyers are WILLING to pay, not what I think the card is worth. While $30 is on the low end, it would sell within a day, probably less, of being listed.

The Venusaur is worth normally $20-$25, though you could push $30, but again you are going to have to wait for it to sell.

-EDIT-

Just to make sure we are on the same page, these prices are for non-1st edition base set cards. Since you did not include that in the OP, I assumed you were talking about non-1st eidtion. :thumb:

Ok seeing how since you know what buyers are willing to pay vs what others think whats of value.

Could I count on your advice?

I will have a list of cards,dvds,toys etc I need to sell asap.

I am trying to come up with $1500-2k in 2 weeks if possible.

I will list everything i have tonight/tomorrow morning. Maybe you can give me advice on how & where to go about selling things.

---------- Post added 01/17/2013 at 03:02 PM ----------

Yes Non first edition. just plain shadowless.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, these prices are for non-1st edition base set cards. Since you did not include that in the OP, I assumed you were talking about non-1st eidtion. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Ok seeing how since you know what buyers are willing to pay vs what others think whats of value.

Could I count on your advice?

I will have a list of cards,dvds,toys etc I need to sell asap.

I am trying to come up with $1500-2k in 2 weeks if possible.

I will list everything i have tonight/tomorrow morning. Maybe you can give me advice on how & where to go about selling things.

Best advice I can give you is obviously list your items on eBay, and I have been told most items sell better/for more if you list them Sunday afternoons for seven days. Apparently, eBay states that the most traffic they see on their site is on Sundays, so having your item end on that day means more people will see it.

If you are using the BIN option, always make sure to include the "Make Offer" option, as some people might be willing to buy your item for a few dollars less than the listed price.

On the subject of my pricing, the prices I post mainly come from the average of recently completed listings on eBay. I normally ignore the current listing value of any card unless the supply has greatly dropped, which in turn causes that card's price to rise. This is especially so if the card is highly sought after/popular.

Hope this helps :thumb:
-Colton

I just sold the complete base set, including the shadowless charizard in EX-NM along with over 20 other holos for $100, so it cant be too much

I think you got ripped off

most charizards from most sets sell for $20 min because it's popular.
You should have gotten alot more than that.

can you provide a link so i may see?

I just sold a played one for $51 in a live auction starting at .99.

Keep in mind though that you are a highly rated Pokemon card seller, which is why most of your products will sell for more than your standard eBayer. Kinda the same situation as T&T.

I am not sure if crazypokemon also has a highly rated eBay account, which is why my price is what it is.

That is true, but I think he could get a solid offer if he waits. Also, having quality photos and a concise description will help. Let the photos speak for themselves. That may be stating the obvious a bit.

I was going to, but I figured most people would of wanted to see the extras instead of the cards they knew were included.

@smpratte is it ok I use your sold listing to help me sell mine.
If yours played sold for that much then i should be able to get that much if not more for an ex-nm

@soleosnip3rv2- No I am not a seller but people in the pokemon community do know me to know I am usually a buyer. Those that do know me know that I buy sheets. And that's what I am counting on since I am not a seller. People wanting to help me out to see my sheet collection grow.

Of course I cannot take any chances because I am counting on buyers support
so I am being as very vivid as possible on card descriptions.
Also I am taken more caution than most other sellers would to be as accurate as possible because I annot afford to have a bad rep as I am selling off everything i own to get more sheets.

I am a Business Admin major so I know about buying so this would be a great chance to work on my selling skills as a Business major.

@smpratte- I am trying to meet a deadline and I don't think it would be possible to wait out for it.
I need to sell off everything i own as fast as possible for as high as possible.
So it would not make sense to have it graded.

I will provide a scan tonight.

Should i sell my shadowless cards together or separate? I have quite a few shad holos like mewtwo,celfairy,(i think zapdos) gyrados and non holo shadowless cards.
not a complete set nowhere near. I would say 10-20 shadowless cards holo/non holo

selling together sometimes doesnt go well you get less for them.shadowless holos depends which ones only like high end ones charziard blastoise venusaur and a couple others are worth the time.majority of the shadowless cards holo wise are like 5 each from what i have seen in the past couple of days.

Yes, you should research any completed listing to get a realistic estimate of what you can earn. My advice would be to focus on image quality.

I think two weeks is too short of notice to sell an entire collection. If you MUST sell it all that fast, you probably will get slightly below market value for them.
By the way, when you say you are selling everything you own, I hope that just means Pokemon stuff. Don't sell all your stuff just for a hobby lol
Hopefully you can earn enough to get what you want though.

Right now it is pokestuff but i do have non pokestuff i will sell later.

I'll explain another time how i ended up in this situation but long story short i thought all i had to worry about was $500 for now this month and the rest later.
Due to miscommunication it's best i get $1500 right away or else i end up dealing with an annoying consequence.

Ill explain later but trust me this would greatly impact my collection the sheets I'm buying.
And best result if i come up with it all right away than later.

I wont be entirly screwed but best results would be in january.

I doubt ill get below market because i know people who are always have money on hand and want to help my collection grow.

Back