Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ShayPluff MD-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralts4ever

Ok I'm posting this deck because I hate my other one that is on the Deck forums. So I decided to post a deck I actually enjoy.

This is a different list that I'm using. But I wanted to see if this would wotk out.

Pokemon
(24)
4-3-4 Jumpluff GS
1-1Shaymin LV.X (PL-14)
3-3 Sunflora GS
3-1 Uxie LA
1 Unown Q

T/S/S(28)

4 BTS
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communications
3 Rare Candy
3Bebe's Search
2 Cyrus's Conpriacy
4 SSU
1 Palmer's
1 Azelf LA
2 Warp Point

Energy(8)

8 Grass

Strategy: It's the basic jumpluff strategy. Shaymin (land) is to add 40 HP to my Grass pokemon. The other Shaymin is to hit for 110 after one of Your grass pokemon dies. Because the Jumpluff are so frail. 3 Sunflora is because if you have 3,a BTS, and a grass. You could have a fully set-up Jumpluff. My only problem is,sometimes, I can't retreat my 1 retreat pokemon and they're dragged up. Despite running 8,I usally can't retreat until I Top-Deck one. Also I can't set-up fast enough. One game,it took me 13 turns to win. And sometimes,early game, I don't have any pokemon left for communication.

So...I need to know what to:
Nothing as of now

Thx for the help >_<

Last edited:
Personally I would say
-2 Communication
-2 Victory Medals

+2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
+2 Bebe's Search

Cyrus will get you an energy.

however if youre after speed... that will slow you down as will shaymin. honestly jumpluff will start to fade out when claydol rotates because it will be difficult to keep up getting jumpluffs late game. i would suggest running a heavy trainer deck and regice in case of spiritomb. this will be similar to shuppet style engine. id add rare candies too

-1 Expert Belt
-2 Victory Medal
-1-1 Shaymin X
-4 PokeDex HANDY910is
-4 PokeDrawer+

+1 Unown Q (Free retreat Shaymin/Uxie)
+1 Rare Candy (more consistency)
+4 Super Scoop Up (Reuse Uxie/heal/retreat)
+1 Palmer's (recovery)
+1 Azelf LA (Prizes)
+1 Collector (consistency)
+2 Bebe's Search (consistency)
+2 Warp Point (MD!) (retreat/just really good in here)

Just my thoughts =]

Ninjask88 said:
Personally I would say
-2 Communication
-2 Victory Medals

+2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
+2 Bebe's Search

Cyrus will get you an energy

Thank you. I will do that know.

wyoungb said:
however if youre after speed... that will slow you down as will shaymin. honestly jumpluff will start to fade out when claydol rotates because it will be difficult to keep up getting jumpluffs late game. i would suggest running a heavy trainer deck and regice in case of spiritomb. this will be similar to shuppet style engine. id add rare candies too

Will Spritomb still be played as much? Cursegar might fade out as well. I have 3 rare candies.

renfield89 said:
-1 Expert Belt
-2 Victory Medal
-1-1 Shaymin X
-4 PokeDex HANDY910is
-4 PokeDrawer+

+1 Unown Q (Free retreat Shaymin/Uxie)
+1 Rare Candy (more consistency)
+4 Super Scoop Up (Reuse Uxie/heal/retreat)
+1 Palmer's (recovery)
+1 Azelf LA (Prizes)
+1 Collector (consistency)
+2 Bebe's Search (consistency)
+2 Warp Point (MD!) (retreat/just really good in here)

Just my thoughts =]

Well I'm gonna miss my Shaymin PL 127 =(. It was in there so I wouldn't need recovery and still hit very hard. There goes my lovely trainers too. Thanks for the response. I didn't know that unown q was still useable.

Caveman said:
A little silly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think with Nationals and Worlds still coming up it's a little silly to post deckists for next format. But anyways I think you should have AT LEAST 3 rare candies. 4 Warp Point (If they are reprinted which I feel like they will be) Or maybe some cyclone energy, but I don't know which set they're from. Definetly an Azelf, and a Mesprit for the mirror match. Also and Ditto for the mirrior match if it's still legal.

Uxies aren't as predictable as Claydols. So Mesprit to me,is still on the scale wether it's good or bad. Ditto is legal. But as wyoungb said, Jumpluff will be less popular so mirror matches are unlikely. Let me tell you a little story.

I make decks so maybe, just maybe, and very unlikely, someone will like the idea and try it out and then it gets popular.I don't have cards to make these decks. And where I live, there are no tourneys, BRs, hardly any leagues. So I try my best to enjoy pokemon to it's fullest.The End.

So all these comments were great. But some were discouraging. I'm testing the original list with Luxcomps and Luxapes. So we'll see which list is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back